[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Lamonica escribió:
Hey guys!

Having fun with this build, but..

I keep dying in uber trials on the traps when there are no monsters to hit to leech life from... Somewhere in this thread I thought I read about you guys saying traps are no problem. How so? What am I doing wrong?
For me there seems to be no way to heal or survive when there is nothing to hit and my health potion is empty...

Also, when I'm fighting a boss and all other monsters are dead, my potions don't refill and some of the bosses can eventually kill me...

Do give me an idea of the most common reasons that would happen.. (my life is at 4.3k and I have all the leech nodes on the tree).
Is it not enough damage? Is it the rolls on the flasks? What?

- My char needs a lot of upgrades still, but it is set to public if you guys want to have a look...

I had the same issue when I start playing with this build on uber lab. So I know what u should do :) First of all u should understand that Uber Lab farming, map farming, Atziri farming are all different. By saying different I mean you should respec ur passive skill tree according to your purpose.

Uber Lab Farming

- Armor : It is the most important stat for uber lab farming. U should skip some life nodes and go for big armor nodes. This is the most important point imo for Uber Lab. If you reach around 11k armor you can tank all traps ( with the help of pantheon system, will write down that too), you can face tank Argus, You can face tank even Izaro ( except his mace slam, sometimes it crits I guess and 1 shots you if u dont have enough life pool) You can find armor Nodes easily looking left of ur starting point at ur skill tree. Leech is also important keep that in mind.
- Flask setup: Basalt + Granite and instant life flask. You can go 2 instant life flask and 1 Quicksilver flask for speed or 1 Instant life flask and double Quicksilver flask for more speed farming. ( time is money )
- Another important stat is definetly Life pool, I find it around 4800-4500 life pool with 11k Armor and Basalt+Granit combo makes you really tanky and easly can face tank both Argus and Izaro. I tried 5k Life pool with 9k Armor and couldnt face tank Izaro. Therefore I put Armor > Life if u have at least 4500 life pool
- Also having %30 move speed on your boots is important for skipping traps. Faster you go less dmg you take from traps. You skip most of them with ur speed.
-And another important thing is using Enfeeble gem here instead of Flammabilty helps a lot. There is no way that you are goin to get killed on boss fight with this gem equipped :) have fun !

Atziri Farming

-Dps is the key here, put everything you have to your Dmg nodes and burst down Atziri. Armor is useless here

Map Farming

I just started +13 tier map farming, I think having at least %110 resistance is important due to map mods + Enfeeble + Flamm double curse by dropping Herald of Ash. But I farmed 23 exalted on Atziri - Uber Lab before goin to Map Farming, I have Xoph's Blood Amber so Im still making some adjustments and testing.
"
Lamonica escribió:
Hey guys!

Having fun with this build, but..

I keep dying in uber trials on the traps when there are no monsters to hit to leech life from... Somewhere in this thread I thought I read about you guys saying traps are no problem. How so? What am I doing wrong?
For me there seems to be no way to heal or survive when there is nothing to hit and my health potion is empty...

Also, when I'm fighting a boss and all other monsters are dead, my potions don't refill and some of the bosses can eventually kill me...

Do give me an idea of the most common reasons that would happen.. (my life is at 4.3k and I have all the leech nodes on the tree).
Is it not enough damage? Is it the rolls on the flasks? What?

- My char needs a lot of upgrades still, but it is set to public if you guys want to have a look...

Make sure you using Soul of Ryslatha in the Pantheon tree. It gives "Life Flasks Gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a life flask recently." Recently means in the last 4 seconds. So you just sit in a safe spot and wait for flask recharge. Also make sure to use a Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching if you don't have a bleed flask.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming What do you guys think of this ring ? Could be usefull for us ?
I tried this build after not having fun with several others. i fell in love and having great fun.Totally worth the cost.
Well I got this not long ago.

Hopefully it sells so I can get my 6-link Bronn's.

Also was able to get
tonight. I'm getting closer to having all that I need.
Hi, thx for the build, still leveling but uber lab is a joke now

recently acquired this ring (1.5 ex)

I have not seen many of these around but the dmg it provides is absolutely insane, I was just wondering why not many uses it and if I should look for a second one for my other slot? What would be a fair price for the next one?

also crafted this belt

but my armor is still low sitting at 3.1k, I'm trying to get a elemental weakness on hit glove, naturally that is going to drop it even further, any suggestions? or is 3.1k enough?

thanks in advance
Editado por útlima vez por burgernator en 20 ago. 2017 9:30:19
UBER IZARO FARMING DEATHLESS ALL KEYS + CARRY

FLASKS you can replace them with regular non unique variants, make sure you have the physical reduce flask.

Pantheon:
"Soul of Solaris"
"Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently"
"20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits"
These 2 prevent you from dying from his slams and waves. You'll survive the first crit anyway.

"Soul of Tukohama"
"While stationary, gain 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%"
For Traps

GEMS:

why blind you ask ?

"
Tested:
It will work on ngamahu ! the molten burst projectiles will blind Izaro !

"Blind is a debuff that lessens the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%"
I didn't test it on Ngamahu, but, it will work both on izaro and argus with cyclone, and with this I almost never used health potion because I can leach back / regenerate my health between his attack intervals. And it's not a severe drop of dps from Attack Speed Gem.

He can really kill you with 1 blow if you find yourself in a trap that's why I took All Life Nodes and not primeval force
Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 20 ago. 2017 8:37:41
Hey Guys,

I have some questions, this is the first time I'm going ngamahu cyclone and loving it so far (currently at mid 60s)

1) How crucial is Avatar of Fire for DPS (cant afford Xophs)? I'm currently speccing my passive points into defensive nodes mostly, should I beeline for Avatar of Fire at my current stage?
2) Any gear recommendations for me at this stage? Should I prioritize a 5L Bronns Lithe or anything else?

Cheers and thanks in advance!
IGN: Vaelfor
how long do you keep using sibyl ring for reflect dmg?
moooo
Hi, just about to hit 55 and have a question, I want to make sure I'm following right gem setup.

Is there a consensus on ignite vs pure damage links for the axe? I plan on running avatar of fire without xophs for a while. What's the 5L to put in bronns if that's the case?
Editado por útlima vez por dperls en 20 ago. 2017 9:12:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional