[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What is the best way to get 2B 2R 2G sockets on the axe ? Already tried 100+ chroma, is vorici's way cheaper ? :/

edit : I had 4r and 2g, i did a at least two blue sockets, and I got the right setup, finally !
Editado por útlima vez por Ulkio en 20 ago. 2017 13:37:49
Vorici Calculator says just use chromes.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Can 2g2r1b work for 5L In bronne's? Having a hard time coloring it or should I just keep at it to try for 2g3r1b..

Would be cyclone>elemental dmg>fortify>inc aoe>faster attacks...

Also, would a rare 6L with life be better then bronnes?
Editado por útlima vez por dperls en 20 ago. 2017 17:27:12
"
Ulkio escribió:
What is the best way to get 2B 2R 2G sockets on the axe ? Already tried 100+ chroma, is vorici's way cheaper ? :/

edit : I had 4r and 2g, i did a at least two blue sockets, and I got the right setup, finally !

Best way for me was just using the Artisan Bench and saying two blue guaranteed. Took me 3 rolls (75chroma)
Anyone know the sheet-dps difference bwtween a 6-link Bronn's vs 6-link Belly Of The Beast ?
Have seen some that easily do Guardians and big boss with this build but are then using Belly. (I have some problem survive with my 6-lnik Bronn's so wanna know the dps loose)
-Nerf
Hey,

Loving the build so far I am just a bit confused. I am using the leveling tree without xophs eventually going for avatar of fire. Right now I am 71 and do not have avatar of fire. Why does the cyclone setup without xoph's recommend phys to lightning? I am using cyclone, melee phys, elemental dmg, fortify, and added fire damage in my 5L. This seems to do more DPS in path of building than phys to lighting in place of added fire. I was previously using a voidheart too but felt like the DOT was not worth it. Please feel free to check my profile and give me and tips. OnTiltDuelist in HC.

Thanks
I did T14 Springs comfortably.

Should I be okay doing T15 ?

It's my first time playing PoE and liking this build so far

If there is anything I should tweak/buy, please let me know.

Do I really need two life flasks ?

Editado por útlima vez por Valant en 20 ago. 2017 17:14:45
After some field testing I can contribute to this build and I think it's worth some attention because the damage/defense potential is unbelivable.

"
THESE 2 ITEMS ERASE BOSSES:

+
-> put in your main attack

Remove your
from main attack and you will apply shock to boss.

With this combo, I erased Uber Izaro in less than 2 seconds and he never hit me.
And this brings me to next thing;

Valako's Sign Ring

+(20-30)% to Lightning Resistance
40% increased Damage with Hits against Shocked Enemies
20% increased Lightning Damage
+(20-40) to maximum Mana
0.2% of Damage Leeched as Life against Shocked Enemies
10% chance to Shock

The Taming

+(8-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
+(20-30)% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

Since the helm gives 30% to all resist, you can easily gear these rings without fear of no cap. You might lose some flat life in the end but that damage boost is insane.

Celestial Punishment Node from Skill Tree Might be interesting. A fire shocker...
"
robin_nerf escribió:
Anyone know the sheet-dps difference bwtween a 6-link Bronn's vs 6-link Belly Of The Beast ?
Have seen some that easily do Guardians and big boss with this build but are then using Belly. (I have some problem survive with my 6-lnik Bronn's so wanna know the dps loose)

DyingSun + ToH + LionsRoar, actually thinking of trying 4 or 5 offensive flasks and just burst guardians while tp'ing back to refill flasks, cheesing and a bit riskier but the dmg boost is insane, fight should take only a few secs anyway.
Using a 38% hp/15% res Belly and thats what PoB says if i swap to Bronn's. Cyclone DPS is actually 380k (wrong helmet on pic), and 8k per molten proj. Personally i prefer the extra hp/res.

"
Valant escribió:
I did T14 Springs comfortably.

Should I be okay doing T15 ?

It's my first time playing PoE and liking this build so far

If there is anything I should tweak/buy, please let me know.

Do I really need two life flasks ?

IMO it shouldn't be a problem, you should use 1 life flask max, flasks and flask rolls are as important as your gear both defensively and offensively, i'm actually thinking of trying a full yolo setup for guardians using ToH + DyingSun + Lion's Roar + Wise Oak + Writhing jar probably to burst bosses up to T16, survivability is fine with flask mitigation and leap/cyclone + huge leech
Why is xoph's so expensive?

are they being price manipulated? their price just keeps climbing every time i look

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional