[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Ezevade escribió:
Can somebody confirm if @Rinzlow build path is improvement, path of building doesnt give me any damage increase and im not sure i wanna commit 300 chaos just to test it out yet

Should be a dmg boost from shock alone but might make you squishy
It's interesting. Jumps the cost of the build a lot more doing taming rings on top of everything else. Definitely a possible chase for the far end game for most folks.

I've already got 1500 chaos into the build which is a LOT and i definitely feel extremely powerful and very tanky. I don't feel the need to chase much more DPS if it comes at the cost of being able to take a hit.

2 T15 beecheads from 94 now. Will be 6k life i believe and there's room to improve with rares upgrades now and i'm more tempted to chase that than taming rings by far.

Spoiler

I am past some kind of critical overload point where apparently it's impossible to stop making lots of currency in game so whatever i go after i'll get it fairly easily really. I got the currency to go buy two taming rings right now if i wanted actually now that i look at it.

I'm sitting in my HO with a line on a pretty well rolled devotos with a 30% flammability curse effect increase right now.

I built this wanting to do uber lab this league but got sick of it in about half a dozen runs and figured out i really love harbinger packs and the T15 beachhead. I've run 15 in a row as of right now, lol.

Literally can't stop making currency with this character at this point. My map pool is insane too. I've whole leagues and not been where I am right now in harbinger. This build has done me real well.

With the damage as good as it is i'm more intersted in managing to add yet more survivability than damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Fuzzballx en 20 ago. 2017 22:10:23

Close to 7K at lvl 91 overcapped resist.

considerin this also, can easily be 75% lightning resist in the end;

I have to ask tho, even if you are at 5.8k life, theoretically, with 2 curse (enfeeble) +
and a blind gem.
What exactly is going to save you at 1k more life but without 50-60% damage reduction bonuses ? I don't understand why everyone is pushing life, when 1000 more life on you, you start losing 60-70% of damage reduction from other sources...
Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 20 ago. 2017 22:46:24
As for rinzlow suggestions, i'm gonna leave this here:

Similarly, Shock no longer increases the damage taken by enemies by a fixed amount for a variable duration. Now, Shock will apply to enemies for a duration of 2 seconds and increase the amount of damage the shocked enemy takes based on the Lightning damage dealt to the enemy. A purely Lightning hit which removes 10% of an enemy's life will increase the damage that enemy takes by 50% for 2 seconds, scaling linearly down to 0% at no Lightning damage dealt. Shock is still only applied by critical strikes or based on your chance to shock.

So the more damage on hit, the more shock. Cyclone isn't about one big hit.
Editado por útlima vez por JAGUARENSTEIN en 20 ago. 2017 22:24:23
and BTW I'm still experimenting with
, i can see my fire damage is causing shock quite clearly, but sometimes i can even see ignite, i can see shock and ignite on argus. Consider the cost of crafted ring with resists, life and double elemental damage increase for your flat stats in this league :D If someone has 2link The Brass Dome I'll stand right next to izaro i'll cyclone and blind only and let him hit me just to see how much i can last without doing any damage. In my opinion so far, everyone I talked to said they are giving up and taking vaal pact and quitting at guardians. The way I see it, 6.5k to 7k life is fine if I can have my reductions from gear and enfeeble and keep all the damage
"
skykid escribió:

I have some problem with Lion's Roar Granite Flask.
At the last league have Lion's Roar at the start, so i don't mid about it. But now i realize a problem with Lion's Roar .

I used to use Granite Flask, and i kill boss map in T14 really smooth. But now i replace it with Lion's Roar and the knock back make boss unlikely to hit by molten burst make it hart to kill an less like leech.
May i do something wrong?

You can certainly replace Lion's Roar with a blue Granite flask for general mapping. Lion's Roar is used on bosses that cannot be knocked back (except Uber Lab Argus, Lion's Roar vs him is great).

"
Any advice on how to get the colours? 5 off seems a bit expensive?

edit: On the Bronn's chest. I already got a 6-linked Belly with the right colours.

My gear is shit but Im still leveling and havent really bothered trying to upgrade stuff yet
Spoiler

Vorici 2R 1B is the safest way to obtain the color in my view.

Horror Eye ring has no life roll so you can look into replacing that.

"
justjulian escribió:
Can someone look at my build and let me know what should i improve/change i have just 33k dmg now and i think is low for end game maps.Thanks the char profil is open

Your rare gears can have higher life roll so you can look into upgrading them in the future.

You can also replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet.

Get 4 jewel sockets as shown in the skill tree. With life % and physical % jewels, that will boost your life pool and damage significantly

"
DatBoiMook escribió:
Just wondering, do you guys think I should buy a 5 link cutthroat garb and chrome it myself or just buy one already with the correct colors?

Tough question. Buying a 5L with the proper color is safer but might cost a little more upfront. You have to decide which approach you prefer.

"
ABADDONTHEWICKED escribió:
hey ive been using your build for 2 leagues now and i love it a ton. my favorite out of the entire game. i know i have quite a few upgrades to go but things are getting expensive and my damage is still only 30k.edit: ezevade helped me out on my stuff upped my damage to 50k base 60k with totem and blood rage. hes awesome!

You can consider rolling lightning resist on your gloves to attack speed. That will further improve your damage. :)

Self crafting Opal rings will help too.

"
dperls escribió:
Can 2g2r1b work for 5L In bronne's? Having a hard time coloring it or should I just keep at it to try for 2g3r1b..

Would be cyclone>elemental dmg>fortify>inc aoe>faster attacks...

Also, would a rare 6L with life be better then bronnes?

Yes. 2G 2R 1B will work. The gems you will use:

With Xoph's Blood or Avatar of Fire:
Cyclone + Faster Attack + Elemental Damage on Attack + Fortify + Elemental Focus / Concentrated

Else:
Cyclone + Faster Attack + Melee Physical Damage + Fortify + Elemental Focus / Concentrated

"
robin_nerf escribió:
Anyone know the sheet-dps difference bwtween a 6-link Bronn's vs 6-link Belly Of The Beast ?
Have seen some that easily do Guardians and big boss with this build but are then using Belly. (I have some problem survive with my 6-lnik Bronn's so wanna know the dps loose)

Bronn has approximately 15% more damage than Belly.

"
Valant escribió:
I did T14 Springs comfortably.

Should I be okay doing T15 ?

It's my first time playing PoE and liking this build so far

If there is anything I should tweak/buy, please let me know.

Do I really need two life flasks ?
Spoiler

Give T15 a shot and you will know if you can handle. :)

You do not need 2 life flasks. Check out the flask section on recommended setup.

You can roll attack speed on your gloves and in upgrade your rare gears to high life rolls (> 70 preferred). Gloves and boots can now roll over 100 life.

"
Edands escribió:
First Thanks Kira for this amazing build.
Is it worth going for xoph's blood right now in HSC? seems like the price is going up so much. I already have avatar of fire and ive been nicely farming uber lab and atziri without problems. Should i go for opal's, jewels, and taste of hate first instead? I have the money but dont know what to do next.

This is my gear so far:

Spoiler

Any advice?

Xoph's Blood is end game goal so it pretty much depend on what you want to achieve. If farming Uber Lab and regular Atziri is just what you want to focus on, then Xoph's Blood is not needed.

Opal rings will definitely boost your damage further so they are definitely worth it. Taste of Hate is the best flask for mitigating incoming physical damage so I will definitely recommend getting it.

"
Rinzlow escribió:
OK FINAL AND UPGRADES:

Spoiler
"

this ring is just filling in for second Taming witch I don't have right now xD

DAMAGE / SURVIVAL SICK !

Can confirm now, stronger than any combination I tried, total erasure, Atziri, Izaro, map bosses, instant death.

-Resitances
Overcapped

Debuff on boss;
-> Burning (Caused by Flamability spell)
-> Shock (Caused by Helm)
-> Blind (50% less hits)
HELM DOES NOT OVERRIDE BURNING, IT WILL BE APPLIED !

Buff from Gear
-> 30% Reduced Extra Damage
-> Enemies intimidated (10% increased damage.)
-> 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy

Dropped uber izaro instantly during carry, I noticed his health started dropping exponentialy during the first second of the fight, the shock and burning in combo with taming i think make my damage 200% increase at least, before he reached 20% HP and vanished...

This is my testing gear, you can go and replace the boots with +1 curse and put enfeeble. The life loss is small but you get protection from crits, hits, etc...

It's the Taming ring, it' crazy;
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
(40% because you shock and ignite)
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
30% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

I wish to try double taming ring if it will stack !!!!

Thank you for testing it out. Double Taming rings will definitely stack.

Have you try it on T16 guardians? Cos if you can apply permanent shock, The Three Dragons will indeed be very strong for the build.

It will be good if there is a comparison of clear time between the default setup vs The Three Dragons. You can do this on a white T16 map since this will provide the same scenario for both gear setup.

"
dperls escribió:
So as a follow up to my other question regarding 5L bronnes, is 2r3g1b ok...

I'm having a hard time following the best gem/tree setup.

My plan is to eventually get Xoph's, and I wanted to try and get avatar of fire in the mean time. the avatar of fire tree is for level 95 though. Should I be rushing to avatar after 55? What links should I be using in the meantime, the without xophs/avatar?

If this was posted/answered, just point me in that direction.

Avatar of Fire can certainly be used at level 80. It is definitely not a level 95 skill tree so I will strongly recommend you to go for this path till you can afford Xoph's Blood.

"
Ezevade escribió:
Can somebody confirm if @Rinzlow build path is improvement, path of building doesnt give me any damage increase and im not sure i wanna commit 300 chaos just to test it out yet

Based on POB, if you can apply permanent shock, The Three Dragon alone will boost the damage significantly even without The Taming. You can easily test it out with just the Helm.

Take note that you cannot have Elemental Focus on both chest and axe or you will not be able to apply the status. You can however keep Elemental Focus on 1 of the 2 pieces since the one without will still be able to apply elemental status.

"
Fuzzballx escribió:
It's interesting. Jumps the cost of the build a lot more doing taming rings on top of everything else. Definitely a possible chase for the far end game for most folks.

I've already got 1500 chaos into the build which is a LOT and i definitely feel extremely powerful and very tanky. I don't feel the need to chase much more DPS if it comes at the cost of being able to take a hit.

2 T15 beecheads from 94 now. Will be 6k life i believe and there's room to improve with rares upgrades now and i'm more tempted to chase that than taming rings by far.

Spoiler

I am past some kind of critical overload point where apparently it's impossible to stop making lots of currency in game so whatever i go after i'll get it fairly easily really. I got the currency to go buy two taming rings right now if i wanted actually now that i look at it.

I'm sitting in my HO with a line on a pretty well rolled devotos with a 30% flammability curse effect increase right now.

I built this wanting to do uber lab this league but got sick of it in about half a dozen runs and figured out i really love harbinger packs and the T15 beachhead. I've run 15 in a row as of right now, lol.

Literally can't stop making currency with this character at this point. My map pool is insane too. I've whole leagues and not been where I am right now in harbinger. This build has done me real well.

With the damage as good as it is i'm more intersted in managing to add yet more survivability than damage.

You are making me want to quit SSF but temptation must be reshaped. Must be reshaped!

"
Rinzlow escribió:
Spoiler

Close to 7K at lvl 91 overcapped resist.

considerin this also, can easily be 75% lightning resist in the end;

Spoiler

I have to ask tho, even if you are at 5.8k life, theoretically, with 3 curse (enfeeble) +
and a blind gem.
What exactly is going to save you at 1k more life but without 50-60% damage reduction bonuses ? I don't understand why everyone is pushing life, when 1000 more life on you, you start losing 60-70% of damage reduction from other sources...

This build is focused on having the right balance between survival and damage. So 6000 life, 3000 armor, capped resist is the goal you want to reach.

Having too much survival = not enough damage to clear end game content. The reverse is true too. :)

"
JAGUARENSTEIN escribió:
As for rinzlow suggestions, i'm gonna leave this here:

Similarly, Shock no longer increases the damage taken by enemies by a fixed amount for a variable duration. Now, Shock will apply to enemies for a duration of 2 seconds and increase the amount of damage the shocked enemy takes based on the Lightning damage dealt to the enemy. A purely Lightning hit which removes 10% of an enemy's life will increase the damage that enemy takes by 50% for 2 seconds, scaling linearly down to 0% at no Lightning damage dealt. Shock is still only applied by critical strikes or based on your chance to shock.

So the more damage on hit, the more shock. Cyclone isn't about one big hit.

Very good points you highlighted there. With the change to shock mechanism, have to really test it out on T16+ bosses to know how good Taming The Three Dragons are.

You can apply shock, but from 3.0 shock is between 0 and 50% proortional with how much your direct hit damages an enemy(minimum 10%)depends on your HIT damage. More hit DAMAGE, more shock, so yes, with tamings enemies will be shocked, but not for a 50% increase shock.
Editado por útlima vez por JAGUARENSTEIN en 20 ago. 2017 22:59:28
"
Rinzlow escribió:
In my opinion so far, everyone I talked to said they are giving up and taking vaal pact and quitting at guardians. The way I see it, 6.5k to 7k life is fine if I can have my reductions from gear and enfeeble and keep all the damage

Can you rephrase that?

In your opinion everyone you talked to? Surely you know what they said and uh, talked to them about what?

Quitting what at guardians and whats this about vaal pact? They're rebuilding into something completely different from this build cause they cant kill a guardian?

I'm no pro at mechanics and stuff, but the guardians all 4 die really easy to the build so far. I was particularly impressed with how easy they were compared to previous builds i've played in the past two leagues. (ED, HOWA, AW summoner, RF).

6.5 to 7k life seems very good. Don't think anyone argued with that. Yer linking a lot of diff sets of gear. Maybe you could put together a mini guide when you figure out your best final setup and drop us a video of it killin shaper or the 4 guardians?
How come this build doesn't use iron reflexes? Is the 34% evade chance really worth losing the phys damage reduction?
"
Fuzzballx escribió:
"
Rinzlow escribió:
In my opinion so far, everyone I talked to said they are giving up and taking vaal pact and quitting at guardians. The way I see it, 6.5k to 7k life is fine if I can have my reductions from gear and enfeeble and keep all the damage

Can you rephrase that?

In your opinion everyone you talked to? Surely you know what they said and uh, talked to them about what?

Quitting what at guardians and whats this about vaal pact? They're rebuilding into something completely different from this build cause they cant kill a guardian?

I'm no pro at mechanics and stuff, but the guardians all 4 die really easy to the build so far. I was particularly impressed with how easy they were compared to previous builds i've played in the past two leagues. (ED, HOWA, AW summoner, RF).

6.5 to 7k life seems very good. Don't think anyone argued with that. Yer linking a lot of diff sets of gear. Maybe you could put together a mini guide when you figure out your best final setup and drop us a video of it killin shaper or the 4 guardians?

the guy who sold me xophs blood was the first to say this particular build needs vaal pact or he dies in endgame, I said I'll try it anyway, he switched to atziri axe and sunder or something... later when i was carrying people trough lab i noticed alot of people have this exact build and i was carrying them at 82-83(their current levels) witch is funny. uber Izaro, can kill you at 5k life with just 1 hit, at 8k life, your life flask is almost useless, he will bring you down to 2k with 1 hit, what I wish to do, is try to get those crazy percentage reduction and percentage damage increase from uniques while trying to maintain 6k at least. Right now I have 0 currency to 6link belly :( but it think it can be done the way I see it, also, the shock isn't the pivot here, the SHOCK IS APPLIED AS IS BURNING, witch makes 1 taming ring do 40% extra damage :D from ailments how is this possible ? I think burning is applied from molten projectiles or the fire curse, the point is, the helm is not eliminating that burning but its giving shock... also, devoto damage is negligable, armour is neglible has 0 life and 0 resist. i'm not talking about map clear here, my reason for changing the gear setup is boss fights.
Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 20 ago. 2017 23:12:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional