[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Pixelshady escribió:
>Very cheap
>xoph's blood
>dying sun

>V E R Y C H E A P

hardly a build that can start as cheap as nagamahus and be good straight away.

the beauty is that you can scale this into lategame like almost no other build. if you want to spent a lot of currency, you will certainly find a way aswell.
IGN: Kitaen
Just did first ever shaper kill. Without too much of a problem, died couple of times but my own fault for getting hit by those balls.
"
couldbejohn123 escribió:
How come this build doesn't use iron reflexes? Is the 34% evade chance really worth losing the phys damage reduction?

What @Kitaen said but it is also personal preferences.

There are players who feel they survive better with Iron Reflexes on too. You can certainly test both out at the expense of 1 refund point and see which fits better.

"
Rinzlow escribió:

the guy who sold me xophs blood was the first to say this particular build needs vaal pact or he dies in endgame, I said I'll try it anyway, he switched to atziri axe and sunder or something... later when i was carrying people trough lab i noticed alot of people have this exact build and i was carrying them at 82-83(their current levels) witch is funny. [/b]

Vaal Pact play style is a little different cos player can't disengage from a fight or they will die.

Endless Hunger however, sometime requires you to disengage from a fight in order to survive.

I believe there are enough players who have played this build to agree with me that you don't need Vaal Pact to clear end game content. :)

"
xour escribió:

Hi, I just read that quote of you and since that is pretty much what I want to do with this build, which tree would you recommend? With or without ignite? Should I take Avatar of Fire or not?

Thanks!

Ignite or not depends on the color of your weapon and chest rolls. Both setup will work so if colors suitable for Ignite is rolled first, go for Ignite.

If you rolled ignite on weapon and non-ignite on chest, either path will work.

"
Ezevade escribió:
Somewhat upgraded my jewels (still need to keep some for int and resists), which rings would you recommend Opal or Steel base?

Go for Opal rings.

"
Chrisalex75 escribió:
Have enough currency now to buy Xophs but replacing carnage heart would fuck up all my resists and intelligence, and id have to replace everything. FeelsBadMan.

After equipping Xoph's Blood and getting the int and resistance fixed, your FeelsBadMan will definitely turn into FeelsGoodMan. ;)

"
JuztBe escribió:
Just did first ever shaper kill. Without too much of a problem, died couple of times but my own fault for getting hit by those balls.

Grats on the Shaper kill! I bet it must have felt damn good. :D
What gems should i put in a 4 link Ngamahu??
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
"
Pixle_Twitch escribió:
What gems should i put in a 4 link Ngamahu??

you don't have to link ngahamahus sockets, just slap 6 sockets in and you are good to go

the sockets are linked by the skill description
I see lots of questions, if this build really works without xophs... it does!
With taking AoF from the skill tree and getting + stats from Carnage heart you even save yourself needed +int stats from gear or jewels, which you would need for lvl 20 blue gems.

I am playing without xophs and can clear almost all content no problem. I have not tried Uber-Atziri or Shaper yet, but killed all guardians, only dying once to Minotaur stone rain.
For reference im at 6,3k hp and 3,7k armor with 5linked Belly. Ill go for shaper when i got enough currency to 6link.
thx for the great build and also thread with your permanent replies

wouldn´t it be better to drop Catalyse 10%+24% ele dmg with attack skills and

go for Executioner 15%+15%+24% phys dmg wit 2handed ?

Editado por útlima vez por fur4sx en 21 ago. 2017 9:16:38
"
fur4sx escribió:
thx for the great build and also thread with your permanent replies

wouldn´t it be better to drop Catalyse 10%+24% ele dmg with attack skills and

go for Executioner 15%+15%+24% phys dmg wit 2handed ?

i do prefer that aswell, especially when you are not 94+ and have to haggle around skill points
What gems are the most important to have quality on? I picked up a bunch of mid qual ones to start the build and have a bunch of GCP that I can sink into ones that make the most sense.
I 20 qualitied everything (rolled it all over), don't regret it a bit. That's what i'd recommend.
Editado por útlima vez por Fuzzballx en 21 ago. 2017 10:39:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional