[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Anyone tried fitting in Kaom's Roots into this set up?

we are stun immune while cycloning, kaom's hardly make our life better
IGN: Kitaen
"
Rinzlow escribió:
Anyone tried this for shock instead of burn ?

It is like what @Kitaen said. If both your axe and chest have Elemental Focus gem linked, ignite won't work. However, if you do not have that gem in those 2 items, you will be able to ignite.

However, you will have to test how good this helm is for the build as I have not tested it out before. :)

"
shaunleo escribió:
Been running this build and its steamrolling everything so far. Just hit act 10. Got myself a windscream and realised i dont have enough mana to blasphemy 2 curses + Herald of Fire? How do i get around that? or do i just need a larger mana pool?

You need Enlighten level 4 in order to run 3 auras. You can drop Herald of Ash for the dual curse. You have enough damage till T16. :)

"
Paradigm escribió:
Has anyone ever given this a try with Heretic's Veil. With the +1 curse from Windscream could run Enfeeble with Flammability if you lack survivability or Warlord's Mark for more leech?

With Heretic you will be able to run 3 auras but you loses toughness, attack speed and movement speed.

"
Kitaen escribió:

get WED rings, get a boot enchant from lab or if you want to spent a lot of currency: specc to elemental overload (scrap RT) and get jewelry and gloves with accuracy (should aim for ~90% hit); my gear/build is open to inspect.

also, the 30% flammability is probably the best enchant, while attack speed beeing a very close 2nd (i'd just keep the attack speed one)

The in-game chat with you earlier made me wanna revive post #2 which contain EO version of the build.

Your gears are fully optimized for EO so I was thinking if you mind linking all your gears, offense and defense stats in hideout here? I will be happy to include it in that guide and revive that section.
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por Ulkio en 19 ago. 2017 19:20:02

uploaded some stats with current EO gear / talents

my gear (optimized for EO)

flask setup is the same as kiras
Editado por útlima vez por Kitaen en 19 ago. 2017 13:22:21
What build am I supposed to use if I don't have enough currency for Xoph's and want to use Voidheart Iron Ring?

What do you guys think making Ngamahu 6link and putting Cyclone inside the Ngamahu and for chest piece using Kaom. Did anyone tried this setup ? Arent we going to be more tanky ? I think its possible to hit at least 8k hp pool with Kaom. Also we gonna get bonus fire damage from Kaom. Want to hear ur thoughts
"
Rashx7 escribió:
What do you guys think making Ngamahu 6link and putting Cyclone inside the Ngamahu and for chest piece using Kaom. Did anyone tried this setup ? Arent we going to be more tanky ? I think its possible to hit at least 8k hp pool with Kaom. Also we gonna get bonus fire damage from Kaom. Want to hear ur thoughts

short answer: no, don't do it.

longer version:
the biggest downside is that cyclone and ngamahues do not share the same skill gems (not even close)

what cyclone needs to be proper working is:
attack speed

what ngamahus to be proper working is:
GMP
conc effect
physical projectiles

cyclone has zero use of GMP and phys projectiles. conc effect makes it even worse.
ngamahus does not benefit from faster attacks at all.

the gems simply don't match and there is no way this would work unless you are willing to play cyclone on a 4 link which is not something i'd recommend at all.
I know this may seem a stupid question (I'm very new, first character and build!) but why isn't cyclone skill gem in the weapon? Aren't the skillgems in the weapon not linked to any attack? How do they work if not attached to Cyclone?

As a follow up, how do you get enough intellect to use the blue support gems? sorry for the silly questions guys.
Editado por útlima vez por PeopleReady en 19 ago. 2017 14:57:09
"
PeopleReady escribió:
I know this may seem a stupid question (I'm very new, first character and build!) but why isn't cyclone skill gem in the weapon? Aren't the skillgems in the weapon not linked to any attack? How do they work if not attached to Cyclone?

As a follow up, how do you get enough intellect to use the blue support gems? sorry for the silly questions guys.

So in short, the gems that you put inside the weapon applies to the molten burst that comes with the weapon. Any damage boosting gems like elemental focus, and added fire damage will apply to the molten burst as long as it's in the weapon's sockets. That's why you keep cyclone in the chest.

You will need to have intellect on a ring or amulet to meet the requirements for the blue support gems.
I would pick up a +30 INT node on the skill tree to fill the gem requirement and respec it later when you find a ring or amulet with INT.
nm, i realized
Editado por útlima vez por Fuzzballx en 19 ago. 2017 15:39:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional