[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Rinzlow escribió:
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
Rinzlow escribió:
Anyone tried this for shock instead of burn ?

since we are usings elemental focus, it does not make sense i am afraid

I use concentrated effect for boss fights and it's epic. I will try this on 5 man carry on uber Izaro or Argus to see if it makes any difference.

you can (and should) use conc effect AND ele focus:)
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
FlaereoX escribió:
This is probably a stupid question, but why does it seems like the build wants to use knockback? Lions roar or flask with knockback on it. To me it just seems like I'm splitting the mobs up. I want them group for aoe purposes. What am I missing?

it is not, just use lionsroar for guardians/shaper and taste of hate for mapping

lionsroar is not good for mapping (and usually dps wise not needed)

Ok, cool. Mind if I ask why one would use Lions roar/knockback for shaper and guardians? Doest it make it easier to get more hits in? Is it to position them? Can they even be knocked back?
Has anyone ever given this a try with Heretic's Veil. With the +1 curse from Windscream could run Enfeeble with Flammability if you lack survivability or Warlord's Mark for more leech?
Had some lucky drops and help from a friend with gear:) Have 6k life, 3k armor, 5.6k evasion, 45k cyclone dps unbuffed.

Have no idea what to spend my currency on now. Have about 400c that I want to use before I try shaper for the first time. Can some1 tell me what gear pieces I should upgrade?! And what helmet enchant is the best one? (I got the 15% attack speed)

Spoiler
"
Paradigm escribió:
Has anyone ever given this a try with Heretic's Veil. With the +1 curse from Windscream could run Enfeeble with Flammability if you lack survivability or Warlord's Mark for more leech?

tried it, if you feel like beeing to squishy, go belly of the beast. dual curse is okayish but i think any other setup (bronns + lots of life nodes or belly + more dps nodes) feels way more smoother.

you will hardly die in a regular map, only some map bosses/guardians/shaper can kill you usually and they have a heavy penalty on curses.

i've also tried it with cospris and +1 curse neck corrupts and i didn't find a better setup than bronns/belly quite frankly
"
FlaereoX escribió:
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
FlaereoX escribió:
This is probably a stupid question, but why does it seems like the build wants to use knockback? Lions roar or flask with knockback on it. To me it just seems like I'm splitting the mobs up. I want them group for aoe purposes. What am I missing?

it is not, just use lionsroar for guardians/shaper and taste of hate for mapping

lionsroar is not good for mapping (and usually dps wise not needed)

Ok, cool. Mind if I ask why one would use Lions roar/knockback for shaper and guardians? Doest it make it easier to get more hits in? Is it to position them? Can they even be knocked back?

they are immune to the knockback thus making the flask by far the best dps increase
"
Nordatheman escribió:
Had some lucky drops and help from a friend with gear:) Have 6k life, 3k armor, 5.6k evasion, 45k cyclone dps unbuffed.

Have no idea what to spend my currency on now. Have about 400c that I want to use before I try shaper for the first time. Can some1 tell me what gear pieces I should upgrade?! And what helmet enchant is the best one? (I got the 15% attack speed)

Spoiler

get WED rings, get a boot enchant from lab or if you want to spent a lot of currency: specc to elemental overload (scrap RT) and get jewelry and gloves with accuracy (should aim for ~90% hit); my gear/build is open to inspect.

also, the 30% flammability is probably the best enchant, while attack speed beeing a very close 2nd (i'd just keep the attack speed one)
Can u guys check my char and tell me what to upgrade next ? just bought Xoph's
Anyone tried fitting in Kaom's Roots into this set up?
"
Rashx7 escribió:
Can u guys check my char and tell me what to upgrade next ? just bought Xoph's

flasks! get a dying sun and wise oak asap, if you are low on currency, oak first, else buy both.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional