[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
shinyzee escribió:
Hello, Im loving this build so far but Im currently struggling with endgame content.

I've done Minotaur deathless on my first try ever and it was suprisingly easy, and cockilly enough i thought "I could easily do Uber Atziri" but.. I used up all my portals on the first boss room (Vaal Bosses) and I have no idea what i could have done differently.

Would appreciate it if someone could gearcheck me and tell me what really could use an upgrade, I feel like there's not alot of things I can do different with the gear and i really feel stuck :(

If you are dying to first boss of Uber Atziri, it means your damage is not enough to handle that map yet.

"
The best way to gauge if you have enough damage is via Shaper. If you can defend Zana during the portal phase in Shaper map, you will have enough damage to do Uber Atziri.

Yea i suppose you're right, but I really dont see what DPS gear piece I could pick up? It feels like a 6L Is the only thing im lacking right now :(
Editado por útlima vez por shinyzee en 18 ago. 2017 10:22:24
Hey currently i'm level 78 and im loving this build? I dont know how to post my character yet so i have to ask you. Can u see my character and say what should i improve?

Yesterday i was trying Uber lab and it was pretty easy didn't die a single time but today i get one shoted from argus and izaro? And my second question is how u got so much armour? i currently have 1300 armour only while u got 3000 at this level :(
"
shinyzee escribió:

"
shinyzee escribió:
Hello, Im loving this build so far but Im currently struggling with endgame content.

I've done Minotaur deathless on my first try ever and it was suprisingly easy, and cockilly enough i thought "I could easily do Uber Atziri" but.. I used up all my portals on the first boss room (Vaal Bosses) and I have no idea what i could have done differently.

Would appreciate it if someone could gearcheck me and tell me what really could use an upgrade, I feel like there's not alot of things I can do different with the gear and i really feel stuck :(

If you are dying to first boss of Uber Atziri, it means your damage is not enough to handle that map yet.

"
The best way to gauge if you have enough damage is via Shaper. If you can defend Zana during the portal phase in Shaper map, you will have enough damage to do Uber Atziri.

Yea i suppose you're right, but I really dont see what DPS gear piece I could pick up? It feels like a 6L Is the only thing im lacking right now :(

6 link is a massive increase. I notice you have very few 20/20 gems also. Your flask setup is also pretty bad. Dying sun/Wise oak/taste of hate are all giant dps increases as well as survivability.
uber lab done at 77
Can easily run tier 11 maps at 77 lvl
Guys,give me advice. which way is better to take 6l.Buy 5l bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb and upgraid to 6l,or save chaos and buy 6L?
Another question from me :)
I currently have around 6k hp running normal skill tree up to level 95, do you recommend i switch to "Abusing New Elemental Wheel - Primeval Force" or keep going with normal skill tree?
I'm new to the game and just reached 28. You have a gem setup there for earthquake/gem lvling and it needs quite a few int gems, so I started looking through the later gem setup and the passive tree... where do you get all the Intelligence from to run these gems?
running bymen's HC tree with AOF passives. Not good at using POB, would someone tell me whether i should get AOF or not?

lacking health jewel, high life roll gears, the unique amulet and belly since i dont have enough currency for upgrade

anyway i am at 90lv 7k life with enfeeble blasphemy farming racehorse, vault and dunes smoothly.

Is it worth sacrificing a ring slot/boots for dual curse set up? Curse look pretty cool with this build.
Hello i'm actually playing this build (lvl 68) and I wanted to ask Fire golem is not better than Lighting golem ? thx
Man, I am suddenly having the absolute worst luck with this character. After so, so many deaths, I finally hit 70. My gear:

Spoiler

I'm waiting to be able to equip the following, both of which I actually crafted myself:

Spoiler

Before I defeated Kitava, I have been completely deathless since about the mid 40s. After Kitava, I can't even clear T1 maps without dying a few times. I tried a Mesa Map at 70 and died so many freaking times to random mobs that I ran out of portals. Really hard to level when you're losing more experience than you're gaining!

My current build:
I've done a decent balance between taking DPS nodes and survival nodes, I think I just broke 4k HP. Obviously will go higher with the newer gear.

I have spent 1100 freaking fusings trying to 6 link my chest, obviously failing, and over 400 trying to get the colors right. I don't have Vorici high enough to try the 2B 1R option so I've been just doing it one Orb at a time. In other words, my gem setup isn't optimal, and I now don't have the Orbs necessary to change the gear I currently have for better survival gems.

My life leech is through the roof. But it does nothing when I get one-shot. Which happens far, far more than I would expect it to. My armor isn't very high, and my evasion is about 69% or so. Running Fire Golem.

With full procs and such, Cyclone's tooltip DPS is about 21k.

I plan on doing my gems a bit differently, just due to different playstyle:

Spoiler
Helm: Leap Slam + faster Attacks + Fortify + Increased Duration

Gloves: Blasphemy + Flammability + Flame Golem + Herald of Fire

Boots: CWDT + Molten Shell + Immortal Call + (Arctic Armor, but I plan on dropping that once I get tanky enough) + (Free Slot currently)

Chest: Increased AOE/Conc Effect + Elemental Focus + Cyclone + Elemental Damage + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic (Can't sustain Cyclone currently on Mana while using Arctic Armor) (Switching Blood Magic out for Melee Phys once I can sustain on Mana alone)

I'll be using a Red Nightmare for Endurance Charges. Only need a few more Exalteds to buy it...

So besides the obvious problems (sub-optimal gems/slots, not currently Res capped, no fortify or endurance charges), is there some other glaring reason WHY I'm dying on T1 maps? I can understand dying on T3+ at this point, but T1s, seriously? It isn't even the BOSSES that are the issue, it's always the trash that kills me!
Editado por útlima vez por endersblade en 18 ago. 2017 14:47:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional