[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

i dont know what i am doing wrong my cyclone damage looks low to me 67k with golem and herald of ash.
also any other suggestions for me?
Any tips on coloring a 5S5L bronn's? Used over 200chromes on 1R vroici and still nothing (got 3G2B once lol)

Hello, Im loving this build so far but Im currently struggling with endgame content.

I've done Minotaur deathless on my first try ever and it was suprisingly easy, and cockilly enough i thought "I could easily do Uber Atziri" but.. I used up all my portals on the first boss room (Vaal Bosses) and I have no idea what i could have done differently.

Would appreciate it if someone could gearcheck me and tell me what really could use an upgrade, I feel like there's not alot of things I can do different with the gear and i really feel stuck :(
Can anyone give me some direction on what immediately needs to be replaced/worked on? I'm not having many problems with content at the moment but i've also not done very much. I'm a little low on life @4300. 47k WW DPS unbuffed, 9.8k Molten Burst dps unbuffed. Any direction at all would be awesome. I know my flask setup is not ideal.

Vorici gloves (40% increased life leeched per second) will help us against elemental reflect or not?
So which setup for the Ngamahu is better, pure damage or ignite? I don't feel like the ignite is adding a lot to my build at the moment.

"
Editado por útlima vez por Aurugorn en 18 ago. 2017 8:01:01
"
Aurugorn escribió:
So which setup for the Ngamahu is better, pure damage or ignite? I don't feel like the ignite is adding a lot to my build at the moment.

"

I doubt ignite is of any use. It got nerfed heavily at 3.0.
"
Steelwsky escribió:
Spoiler

res:75-76(100-110), life:4.2k armour: 3.6k cyclone:30k (40-45 with buffs). UberLab is not completed =\
Is it worth to pick up 5l belly of the beast? or take 5l bronn? Do I need change something at first?
I noticed, that mb 60-75% of all uploaded equips have Bronn rather than Belly. The price is the ~same (for 5l: 3r 1g 1b), but majority prefers dmg. I thought survivability > dmg in this build..
P.S. I'm newbie

Bronn is more for end game bosses whereas Belly is more for leveling. So you can pick the chest of your choice based on that.

Personally I will go for both and switch among them for different scenario.

You will need to get your more life rolls on your gloves and boots. You can replace your belt with a rare version for more toughness.

Also, what @Phosphenez said is true too.

"
JA55er escribió:
Hey, just wanted to know which gems I should have on Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb. In the gem setup you show 1 setup of gems and in your Shaper kill setup you are using a different set of gems. So which one is better?

The gems in Shaper kill is 1 of the 3 gems setup for chest piece. I pick that because it shows up first when I was rolling the colors and rolling the right colors on Bronn is very tough.

"
shrinkmaster escribió:
did anyone already do a comparison between debeon's dirge and ngamahu for people that dont have xoph's blood?

Debeon is a very different weapon compared to Ngamahu because Ngamahu has an extra damage component (Molten Burst) where as Debeon does not have.

Going Debeon will mean you only do damage using Cyclone and Ancestral Warchief.

And as @Qtmy pointed out, there is an Avatar of Fire skill tree that you can use if you do not have Xoph's Blood.

"
Valant escribió:
My carcass has 6S 5L - 2R / 1B / 2G.

What do you guys suggest ? Do the 3 red gem from Vorici ?

Or just temporary use 4 linked gems for now ? I tried 3R from Vorici twice but didnt get what i wanted and now lacking of orbs

You can certainly use 2R 1B 2G. Gems setup will be:

Elemental Damage with Attaack + Melee Physical Damage + Concentrated Effect + Cyclone + Faster Attack

"
pathofsai escribió:
i dont know what i am doing wrong my cyclone damage looks low to me 67k with golem and herald of ash.
also any other suggestions for me?

Your gem levels are not maxed. Character level, jewels and rings will also push your damage higher.

"
spetakju escribió:
Any tips on coloring a 5S5L bronn's? Used over 200chromes on 1R vroici and still nothing (got 3G2B once lol)

I suggest using Vorici 2R + 1B. I find that to give the best odds but what you have is fine too.

"
shinyzee escribió:
Hello, Im loving this build so far but Im currently struggling with endgame content.

I've done Minotaur deathless on my first try ever and it was suprisingly easy, and cockilly enough i thought "I could easily do Uber Atziri" but.. I used up all my portals on the first boss room (Vaal Bosses) and I have no idea what i could have done differently.

Would appreciate it if someone could gearcheck me and tell me what really could use an upgrade, I feel like there's not alot of things I can do different with the gear and i really feel stuck :(

If you are dying to first boss of Uber Atziri, it means your damage is not enough to handle that map yet.

The best way to gauge if you have enough damage is via Shaper. If you can defend Zana during the portal phase in Shaper map, you will have enough damage to do Uber Atziri.

"
Scottcombs escribió:
Can anyone give me some direction on what immediately needs to be replaced/worked on? I'm not having many problems with content at the moment but i've also not done very much. I'm a little low on life @4300. 47k WW DPS unbuffed, 9.8k Molten Burst dps unbuffed. Any direction at all would be awesome. I know my flask setup is not ideal.

Spoiler

Get high life rolls on your rare slots so that you can make full use of the life % node from the skill tree.

You can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll amulet.

Take all 4 jewel sockets shown in the skill tree and if possible, get life % roll on those jewels. It will further boost your life pool.

"
neuropr escribió:
Vorici gloves (40% increased life leeched per second) will help us against elemental reflect or not?

Doubtful. Sibyl's Lament is your best bet to handle elemental reflect.

"
Aurugorn escribió:

Spoiler
"

Either setup can kill Shaper so just go for the color that show up first.
Hi guys,

quick HC Update.

I just ripped to a huge pack of rhoas with proximity shield.
I never really respected this combination, since I thought it shouldn't affect me as melee.

But I was wrong.
Your balls don't hit them if you cyclone out of their shield before the
balls land.

And if they don't die, they hurt! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjKfHnd-yQ4

Lesson learnt.
hey, i came up with a slight variation of the build using elemental overload.
i scrapped some of the nodes to the right which felt underwhelming to me

i built this(see below) and the numbers are substantially higher than with RT and no elemental overload

i've copied this into path of building
https://pastebin.com/cQPuijbh

mind you, the gear required for this is way more expensive since you'll need at least 2 or 3 items with t1 or t2 accuracy rolls to feel a difference
IGN: Kitaen
Editado por útlima vez por Kitaen en 18 ago. 2017 16:40:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional