[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

maybe i am stupid but in the pastebin link for PoB you have Iron Grip and Point blank skilled but.. it doesnt do anything o.o

Edit: found it its because of the projectiles from Ngamahus
Editado por útlima vez por wolf4547 en 17 ago. 2017 5:20:01
has anyone tried this as a berserker since they get ALOT more dmg and leech?
moooo
"
Luxik escribió:
Will gladly transfer to this build as soon as I'm able to afford ngamahu after leveling, but I've got one question, wouldn't taking Iron Reflexes be very profitable to our defenses, considering it's on our skill point path and we're using devoto's and bronn's?

Thx in advance!

Yes you can but it is not needed if you have 3000 armor. I cleared Shaper and Uber Atziri with 2700+ armor. If you feel you needed that extra armor, go for it. :)

"
Lumweishaupt escribió:

yeah i read that before posting, was just wondering about more general usage i guess.

also this is slightly confusing: "Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, chance to avoid projectiles, and chance to avoid spell". Typo? seems to be combining Lunaris and Solaris

Yes it is a typo. I blame copy and paste for this. It is now fixed in the guide.

On topic of which one you will upgrade first, I will go for Yugul, Abberath, Solaris and Brine King's 50% reduced chill effect.
Need advice.
What to change? And how to change the skill tree?
all res 75%+
armor 8040
5 731hp
Cyclone dps (herald of ash + golem) = 67 183
Molten Burst = 8639
Spoiler

P.S sorry for my bad English.
Editado por útlima vez por Roksville en 17 ago. 2017 7:36:22
how to deal with int problems cant lvl up gems or wear gear because of lack int
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
Lumweishaupt escribió:

yeah i read that before posting, was just wondering about more general usage i guess.

also this is slightly confusing: "Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, chance to avoid projectiles, and chance to avoid spell". Typo? seems to be combining Lunaris and Solaris

Yes it is a typo. I blame copy and paste for this. It is now fixed in the guide.

On topic of which one you will upgrade first, I will go for Yugul, Abberath, Solaris and Brine King's 50% reduced chill effect.

thanks so much for the advice. enjoying the build so far :)
I currently have a 4 link bronns lithe but I lack the funds to further link it up. Which gems would you recommend to have it with cyclone? I currently have phys to lightning, fortify and faster attacks linked with it.
New player that just started with 3.0 and I have to say this build is a little daunting at first. I see some stuff in the path of builder that has me confused. One of them is summon lightning golem, is that a skill I should be using and if so, why exactly? I watched some of the videos you linked in the build and they didn't have lightning golem. It was basically just spin to win.

I am currently following the leveling passive tree you linked for 75 without Xoph's Blood as a new player I just don't have it nor have enough chaos to get it.

Right now I am lvl 68 and currently have Sybils in left ring, Belt of the Deceiver (not sure if this is good for the build but it has some really good stats, and in my main hand I have Koams Primacy. Running Melee Phys, Fortify Support and added fire damage linked to Cyclone and faster attacks, increased duration with warchief. Is there any other gems I should be leveling at this point. I also run Sunder, should I change that out for leap quake or something for added movement?

Sorry about all the questions. Just want to make sure I'm on the right path with the character and have decent stats for where I currently am and I'm using the build properly because I am approaching maps soon and saving up for Ngamahu's Abyssal Flame Axe.
I got a 5 off colour 6 link bronns.

its 4 red 1g 1b. would it be more dps than the 3r 2g1b or should i just roll over it
Any glaring issues I can change to see an immediate boost?

~4200 life
~73-76 all resist
~40k cyclone DPS buffed

Can clear Uber lab, t15 harbinger map. Roughly 100c to spend right now.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional