[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey there,

I am pretty new to this game, i started with legacy league, and i couldn't find any build that fits to my playstyle.

I love this build, it is really fun to play and its pretty strong for a cheap price, i just did uber lab right now with level 75 and it worked really good, i was close to get one shot by izaro but i managed to survive and i could facetank most of his abilities.

i only have 3,6k life, i know i have to get more life and bronn's chest, and it will be alot easier.

thats the gear i used, if somebody is interested:

Also i have one question, what do you think about the boots i used? "Gang's Momentum Legion Boots"

Thanks for the Guide Guys, keep up the good work.
Since I can't afford Xoph's yet, I switched up my gear a bit (was previously using Carnage Heart)

Spoiler

Using a 15% fire damage, 14% cold res, 11% cold & fire jewel to make up for the resist lost with Bisco's
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hi guys, i have some difficulties grinding exp since i die like 3-4 per day. I dont know if im bad or unlucky, but sometimes i get one shoted by boss or just monsters. I do 11-13 maps but i feel like its dangerous for me to play with 6k life.
If someone know if thats normal to die sometimes, or if im doing something wrong and can be better.
Here is my gear :

Been farming uber lab now for a few days without any problem, but still dying to random things on t9-t12 maps. have 6.2k hp and I think my gear is good (missing flask and 6L). Could some1 be kind and take a look what I should focus on next?! Thinking of losing some of the life nodes for the reflecting part on the right bottom part of the skill tree, or? Maybe change the flammability with enfeeble?
Spoiler
Can I run Wise Oak and Lion's Roar together ? If I don't have the other flasks yet
"
robin_nerf escribió:
Need advice, tried Minotaur boss now since I though I got the gear required, but cant manage to tank/take him down, his swing is to powerful (2-shot me).
I have switch to your recomended Pantheon (fully upgraded.)

My Gear :
Spoiler

Map rolls :
Monster Poison On Hit
Rare Monsters each Have A Nemesis Mod
Monsters Have 20% Chance To Cause Elemental Ailments On Hit

Minotaur is the toughest guardian since he hit really hard. Especially when his falling rocks stack. You have to move away when there are 2 overlapping stack of rocks. When your life is not able to heal up, go to a safe spot and let Endless Hunger heal you back.

Cyclone around him and he will not use his tunneling attack. When he does, just move to a safe spot and you can easily avoid that attack.

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
Can someone please explain to me the importance of blood rage and vaal lightning trap in this build? I'm presuming that the leech from blood rage is irrelevant as we are pure fire in most cases, as such are we purely using it as an attack speed buff? Similarly for vaal lightning trap the damage seems quite negligible, I'm guessing it's used simply as a damage booster for bosses?

Also, I'm wondering out of all the preferred mods for jewels listed, does anyone know which ones in particular will offer the most significant damage increase for Avatar of Fire / Xoph's.

Thanks in advance!

What @Phosphenez said on Blood Rage and Vaal lightning trap.

On jewel rolls, life % + physical damage + attack speed is preferred. Fire % will be bonus.

"
Boloso escribió:

Iam sorry i switched it, i also found a an elemantel-dmg ring und works way better atm

First thing to work on will be your flask setup.

Bramble Grye ring can be replaced. It does not have any life roll on it.

It will be good if your boots have movement speed. Huge quality of life for the build.

Get Avatar of Fire skill tree since you are not running Xoph's Blood at the moment. If you feel you still need more life, you can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet.

"
Zloezlo escribió:
What do you guys think about Belly vs Bronn's ATM? I saved money for 6 link and already finished most of the maps including one of the guardians. I didn't have any problems with DPS even vs +30%HP mode on guardian map.
How much does it really matter to have more dps vs more hp on fights like Shaper or Uber Atziri which I haven't tried yet?
Let's say if my goal is to kill shaper and uber atziri 1-2 times and I dont really care about lvling (lvl90 rn)

DPS is crucial in Shaper and Uber Atziri fights. I provided a simple way in the Shaper kill section to tell if you have enough DPS for the fight.

6000 life is what you want to aim for.

For end game boss fights, Bronn (or Carcass Jack) is what I will go for.

"
Valant escribió:
Is there a reason why the enduring cry gem is linked with leap slam ?

What @jan_zippo said.

"
Ezevade escribió:
Would you personally recommend ignite or pure damage path of this build? I can afford to switch up my gems and i have as goal to max out damage output of this build for endgame bosses.

Both setup have killed Shaper so go for the color that shows up first on your gears.

"
IInferno escribió:
I'm assuming the next upgrade for me gear wise is going to be Xoph's above all else?

Anyone see something that needs replacing before I start saving the 500c?

You can get Wise Oak's, Taste of Hate and Dying Sun for flasks.

In the mean time you can run Avatar of Fire skill tree while saving up for Xoph's Blood.

"
Visi0nz escribió:
Hey there,

I am pretty new to this game, i started with legacy league, and i couldn't find any build that fits to my playstyle.

I love this build, it is really fun to play and its pretty strong for a cheap price, i just did uber lab right now with level 75 and it worked really good, i was close to get one shot by izaro but i managed to survive and i could facetank most of his abilities.

i only have 3,6k life, i know i have to get more life and bronn's chest, and it will be alot easier.

thats the gear i used, if somebody is interested:

Spoiler

Also i have one question, what do you think about the boots i used? "Gang's Momentum Legion Boots"

Thanks for the Guide Guys, keep up the good work.

Grats on the Uber clear. :)

Gang is a nice boots but it is rather lacking the the toughness area. A rare boots will be better.

"
Bmxant escribió:
Since I can't afford Xoph's yet, I switched up my gear a bit (was previously using Carnage Heart)

Spoiler

Using a 15% fire damage, 14% cold res, 11% cold & fire jewel to make up for the resist lost with Bisco's

You could replace your gloves with strength version for more armor. Your belt could get some armor too but it is definitely a good roll.

"
Zellez escribió:
Hi guys, i have some difficulties grinding exp since i die like 3-4 per day. I dont know if im bad or unlucky, but sometimes i get one shoted by boss or just monsters. I do 11-13 maps but i feel like its dangerous for me to play with 6k life.
If someone know if thats normal to die sometimes, or if im doing something wrong and can be better.
Here is my gear :

Spoiler

You are not using the correct flask setup. Check out the flask section on what flasks to use that will help in survival.

You can also switch Flammability curse to Enfeeble when you are focusing on leveling. Enfeeble gives at least 30% more effective toughness.

"
Nordatheman escribió:
Been farming uber lab now for a few days without any problem, but still dying to random things on t9-t12 maps. have 6.2k hp and I think my gear is good (missing flask and 6L). Could some1 be kind and take a look what I should focus on next?! Thinking of losing some of the life nodes for the reflecting part on the right bottom part of the skill tree, or? Maybe change the flammability with enfeeble?
Spoiler

Are you dying to elemental reflect mob? You need to have Ruby flask in your flask setup to handle them. Especially in breaches.

Sibyl ring is great for leveling too. So I will recommend you to use that when you are mapping and leveling at the same time.

"
Valant escribió:
Can I run Wise Oak and Lion's Roar together ? If I don't have the other flasks yet

Yes you can.
sorry if this is answered elsewhere in this thread but what are the most useful pantheon to upgrade for this build? just got a divine vessel drop and don't want to waste it on the wrong thing.

currently just mapping and running the reflect and solaris/lunaris ones.
Editado por útlima vez por Lumweishaupt en 17 ago. 2017 4:17:30
"
Lumweishaupt escribió:
sorry if this is answered elsewhere in this thread but what are the most useful pantheon to upgrade for this build? just got a divine vessel drop and don't want to waste it on the wrong thing.

Well described on first page :
Pantheon System
Spoiler
The powers provided by the major and minor gods are situation based. You can switch them in your hideout before engaging boss of certain map.

For general mapping:
"
Soul of Lunaris (Major God) - Up to 8% physical damage reduction when there are 8 enemies around you

Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 20% reduced reflect damage taken

For Shaper:
"
Soul of Brine King (Major God) - 50% reduced chill effect. Also great for maps with chilling ground effect

Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 5% reduced cold damage taken if you have been hit recently

For Uber Atziri
"
Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, chance to avoid projectiles, and chance to avoid spell

Soul of Abberath (Minor God) - 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving

For Minotaur Guardian
"
Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, chance to avoid projectiles, and chance to avoid spell

Soul of Gruthkul (Minor God) - Up to 5% physical damage reduction

or

Soul of Ryslatha (Minor God) - Life flask gain 3 charges every 3 seconds

For Phoenix Guardian
"

For Hydra Guardian
"
Soul of Brine King (Major God) - 50% reduced chill effect. Also great for maps with chilling ground effect

Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) - 5% chance to evade attack and more movement speed

For Chimera Guardian
"
Soul of Arakaali (Major God) - 5% reduction to damage over time taken and more chaos resistance

Soul of Ralakesh (Minor God) - 25% reduced physical damage over time taken while moving

or

-Nerf
Will gladly transfer to this build as soon as I'm able to afford ngamahu after leveling, but I've got one question, wouldn't taking Iron Reflexes be very profitable to our defenses, considering it's on our skill point path and we're using devoto's and bronn's?

Thx in advance!
"
robin_nerf escribió:
"
Lumweishaupt escribió:

Well described on first page :
Pantheon System
Spoiler
The powers provided by the major and minor gods are situation based. You can switch them in your hideout before engaging boss of certain map.

For general mapping:
"
Soul of Lunaris (Major God) - Up to 8% physical damage reduction when there are 8 enemies around you

Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 20% reduced reflect damage taken

For Shaper:
"

Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 5% reduced cold damage taken if you have been hit recently

For Uber Atziri
"

For Minotaur Guardian
"

Soul of Gruthkul (Minor God) - Up to 5% physical damage reduction

or

For Phoenix Guardian
"

For Hydra Guardian
"

Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) - 5% chance to evade attack and more movement speed

For Chimera Guardian
"
Soul of Arakaali (Major God) - 5% reduction to damage over time taken and more chaos resistance

Soul of Ralakesh (Minor God) - 25% reduced physical damage over time taken while moving

or

yeah i read that before posting, was just wondering about more general usage i guess.

also this is slightly confusing: "Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, chance to avoid projectiles, and chance to avoid spell". Typo? seems to be combining Lunaris and Solaris

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional