[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi,

First, awesome build, having lot of fun and already recommended it. I even feel sad for not trying this jewel earlier!

Second, with the new support jewels like brutality, dont you think that players have much more to gain going pure phys on the tree and using brutality until they find/obtain a Ngamahu?

I am playing SSF, so I was struggling a little to find/chance one and until then I used the brutality support and instead of picking fire support passives, I kept the Executioner notable and also picked the Slaugther notable. It seemed to have increased a lot my leveling dps instead of using a hybrid phys/elemental damage while leveling!

Not sure if was only an impression or there is actually a real gain but if there is, might be a good thing to add to the guide!
hey OP, still following your guide.

Ive reached level 90 today and i find myself a bit stuck.

i got the axe ofc, got devo and 5L bronns armor.
could you take a quick look at my gear and tell me what do you think my next upgrades should be?
Im trying to save for xoph but have only 150c so far (atm xoph costs around 520c..).

having 0 luck with drops so far.

thanks!
"
Boloso escribió:
hey i really enjoy this build, was sceptic at first.. but iam pushing easy t11 maps atm with voidheart but wouldnt an elemente-dmg ring offer me? also what could i also improve? i know i messed up my flasks a bit

If you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, voidheart ring won't work so elemental damage rings will work better for you.

Your character is hidden so I am not able to give any assessment to it.

"
Ezevade escribió:
Would you say its worth buying perfect roll Ngamahu (230% with 12% as) to replace my (226% with 11%) as 170c investment?

Perfectly rolled Ngamahu is pretty much a collector's item. It definitely won't help much in clearing the content. It is just a feel good factor. ;)

"
JarrettNZ escribió:
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips to increase my Life leech rate?

It's currently at 190% and i'm just finding it a bit low.

Cheers

You will definitely leech better as your damage goes up so I won't be worried on the life leech rate.

"
itaizilca escribió:
What's a better chest piece bronn's or carcass? i don't know what to get (5L)

Touch choice. Carcass gives more toughness whereas Bronn give more damage and mobility. I would say either is fine. I would probably pick Carcass if I am focused on leveling. Carcass is also capable of clearing Shaper.

"
House_MD escribió:
hey kira, thank you for the detailed guide! ive been following religiously and am having a lot of fun :) i just got my 5L bronns last night, so major upg for me now are 6L bronns, Xophs, Dying Sun, Taste of Hate. What order would you recommend I get them in and how much of a boost do they each represent? TY!

Xophs > 6L Bronn > Taste of Hate > Dying Sun

In that order. :)

"
upnadamatom escribió:
does xoph's blood work with voidheart? i have a legacy voidheart and wanna use it :(

As said by @Lyboc, Xoph's Blood don't work with Voidheart because you do 0 physical damage.

"
tivon12 escribió:
i can use at the same time? or 1 in 2

You have to drop quick silver flask if you want to use both of them.

Check out the flask section for possible combo. :)

"
Nagapito escribió:
Hi,

First, awesome build, having lot of fun and already recommended it. I even feel sad for not trying this jewel earlier!

Second, with the new support jewels like brutality, dont you think that players have much more to gain going pure phys on the tree and using brutality until they find/obtain a Ngamahu?

I am playing SSF, so I was struggling a little to find/chance one and until then I used the brutality support and instead of picking fire support passives, I kept the Executioner notable and also picked the Slaugther notable. It seemed to have increased a lot my leveling dps instead of using a hybrid phys/elemental damage while leveling!

Not sure if was only an impression or there is actually a real gain but if there is, might be a good thing to add to the guide!

Welcome aboard! It is never too late to play the build. :)

Playing in SSF is challenging because you need RNG to be on your side. But once the axe shows up, that by itself is a great achievement.

On the topic of gems, Physical to Lightning is in the list mainly because of chest socket colors. You can easily swap that out without re-coloring your chest piece when you get your hands on Xoph's Blood (or when you gain access to Avatar of Fire).

But in your case, since you are leveling in SSF, going pure physical is definitely workable. :)

"
huntsmon escribió:
hey OP, still following your guide.

Ive reached level 90 today and i find myself a bit stuck.

i got the axe ofc, got devo and 5L bronns armor.
could you take a quick look at my gear and tell me what do you think my next upgrades should be?
Im trying to save for xoph but have only 150c so far (atm xoph costs around 520c..).

having 0 luck with drops so far.

thanks!

Your gears are generally in good shape. You can get more life roll on your boots and probably switch to a rare amulet that gives high life roll.

Gloves with attack speed will be great for the build so that is another slot that you can look into upgrading in the future.

Your jewels are missing life % so upgrading those will give you more toughness.

Flasks will be another section that you can look into upgrading. Wise Oak's, Taste of Hate, Dying Sun and Lion's Roar are flasks that benefit the build.

Also, farming uber lab enchantments is a great way to get currencies. You can look into that.
Without a mana flask how is everyone maintaining their mana pool? Up until now i was running phys mana leech on my neck but after picking up Avatar of fire that obviously doesn't work. Using a mana flask over one of my damage flasks just feels bad.
"
Aquaticwhale escribió:
Without a mana flask how is everyone maintaining their mana pool? Up until now i was running phys mana leech on my neck but after picking up Avatar of fire that obviously doesn't work. Using a mana flask over one of my damage flasks just feels bad.

0.4% leech from the tree should be more than enough, seems like you don't have any leech on your tree.
Need advice, tried Minotaur boss now since I though I got the gear required, but cant manage to tank/take him down, his swing is to powerful (2-shot me).
I have switch to your recomended Pantheon (fully upgraded.)

My Gear :
Spoiler

Map rolls :
Monster Poison On Hit
Rare Monsters each Have A Nemesis Mod
Monsters Have 20% Chance To Cause Elemental Ailments On Hit
-Nerf
Why is my dps going down with avatar of fire? ( 24K unbuffed before to 16K now)
how much dps can you get with this build?
moooo
"
Phosphenez escribió:

0.4% leech from the tree should be more than enough, seems like you don't have any leech on your tree.

Can't believe i missed those nodes, fixed...feels INFINITELY better, tyvm.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional