[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kefka92 escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Kefka92 escribió:
Can this build do endgame content without a Xoph's? Shaper, Uber Aztiri, and T15+ maps and Guardians? All the videos I see are with a Xophs? Has anyone done it without?

Xophs is just a few passive points saved + 10% more damage ( enemies are covered in ash). I see no reason why not.

20% from ash debuff and 10% more fire pen is pretty huge. I was just curious if anyone has done this content without it.

Ahh ya, forgo about the fire pen. Still don't see why not.
How well would this build work going with Scion? Can get elementalist to help with reflect and raider/slayer for the second ascendancy. Something like this

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAABAQBeAdwFLQguCdkOPBGBFHEYkRmKGY4dwiBZIWAh0CKvIuoj9io4LIUuUzB3MHwxnjIBNZI11jboN9Q4UzpSPs9DMUUKR35Nkk3jUUdYr1n-Whph62OnZFJlTWhlbydvO3TtdPF1y3asdud343gNeHp4-XpTeu97bnvDfNl9dX7dfyuCB4LkhMWE2YTvhmCHao19jbmPYJARlwaXIZpqmyabjZu1o4qmV6avqSepbqmUshm18rvjvJ-9Nr3mvqe-vMAawXzBo8MzwzrEospGz3rPftNv037Yvdl82sHdRuJh4q3qGOpi7T_tg-4O73rz3fTG9zL46_1u_o_-ug==
voidheart + xoph's doesnt work does it? also kaoms boots with +1 frenzy worth a look?
"
upnadamatom escribió:
voidheart + xoph's doesnt work does it? also kaoms boots with +1 frenzy worth a look?

No, you can't be stunned anyways so Kaom's is wasted not to mention you'd be terribly slow.
I bought a Ngamahu last night but missing every other piece.

I followed Mathil sunder slayer build. Should I refund and regret orb to achieve the tree in original post?
Has anyone tried using the Ruthless gem with this, yet? Curious if the attack speed hits a point where Ruthless does better than Melee Phys Damage.

Also, with the changes to Ignite, is it now better to always run Elemental Focus in the axe? Or is the Ignite setup still worth going for?
Editado por útlima vez por dbush2765 en 16 ago. 2017 2:13:35
How good Gang's Momentum
Legion Boots with this build ?
I've just specced into Avatar of fire and have a few quick questions! After speccing into Avatar of Fire is it more important to obtain increased physical damage rolls or increased fire damage rolls since only half the physical damage will convert to fire damage.

I'm also not quite sure on the use of Bronn's Lithe and Devotos, I have both at this point in time but am worried that with both these pieces I will be too glass cannon. My goal is to quickly and efficiently clear end game maps, would Belly of the beast be better for this? I'd just like to know before I go ahead and gear around this specific gear.
IGN: _FuRi
I think i achieved final form tonight, at last. Just stocking up on harbingers orbs now waiting for the league improvement while i get a bigger map collection and keep trying for enchant, it's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Huge thanks for the build. My favorite in a while.
Spoiler

And 4 amazing jewels.

phys axe, axe speed, atk speed, intel
phys axe, projectile dam, intel, life
phys dam, phys axe, atk speed
fire dam, light res, atk speed

I am feeling serious power, can't wait to try the guardiants and shaper now, got 2 T16s but just focusing on stocking up for harbinger maps atm where i plan to get a ton of T15/16 drops:)
Hey,nice guide!!!

I have a question for you. How do you cap your lightning resist. With your gear, jewel and passive node, u only have 98 lightning resist and 133 with the flask.

Also faster attack instead of melee physical ia better for fast clearing?

Sry for my english

Thx you

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional