[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey Guys,

thank you very much for the Build Guide! This has been my Starter in Hardcore Harbinger and I am having a blast und cruising thought Content right now.
As a "casual" I am pretty satisfied with my Gear so far und hope i can get a 6 Link soon ;) Belly is a bit too expenisve for my Taste atm but lets see...

My Gear

I'm having a hard time rolling RRRBG 5 linked on my Bronn's Lithe, is RRRGG acceptable? Substituting Increased AoE with Faster attacks.
IGN: _FuRi
Can i go scion with this build?
"
itsbushleague escribió:
Great build! One small improvement I found on the avatar of fire tree would be picking purity of flesh and dropping the node behind juggernaut and one scion life wheel node.

Good catch over there. Thanks!

"
mahfightmoney escribió:
Thanks for the build, it is doing me well! For the first time I was able to complete uber lab, felt good!

Im still pretty new, and I was wondering what benefit it is to grab avatar of fire on the budget version. Im sure its a silly question, but I dont quite understand. My assumption is because we have fire pen, so more damage from that? Am I even close?

Thanks again!

Yep. Your assumption is correct. With fire penetration and flammability, it greatly buff the 100% fire damage that you will be dealing.

"
Mcveigh escribió:
anyone able to look at my character/tree and tell me what to improve.

also ive done some guardians and such and i just get randomly 1 shot, or cant leech to full life before i die

Your gears are pretty decent. Some rare slots can have higher life roll. Your gloves, belt and boots can have better armor rating.

I would say getting more life will certainly help in your survival.

"
Absolutista escribió:
One thing I never quite understood from most of the builds that pass through this area (near RT):

The usual pathing is this:
Spoiler

Now, I get that this is very efficient specially for Marauders.

However, you can save some points by doing so:
Spoiler

Even if you keep the life+res node, that leaves the choice between:
1 unspent point + 20 str vs 0 unspent points + 10str + 12% ipd + 4 ias

Is it just not worth it to save this (or these if u ditch fire+life) point(s)?

The way I see it, this one point could unlock a jewel slot that could be better than the stats on these nodes.

The 2 path are both feasible. My SSF guy used the bottom one because of Red Dream jewel. Otherwise I will go for the top path.

It is pretty much this:
"
Can this unspent 1 point get me 4% life + 3% resist all + 12% physical damage and 4% ias? The likelihood is very low.

"
Ezevade escribió:
I dont get it what im doing wrong, my dps says 60k while everybody else has around 100k+ with this build, what should i buy to spike my dps that high?

Character level, 20/20 (or 21/20) gems, gear rolls, and jewels. All those add up to the damage. And also that 6L. :)

"
Charlieofdoom escribió:
Hi there love this build

however.... i just bought the red dream and i can not see it add any chaos dmg at all is it broken? or what is going on

Red Dream is mainly for the free endurance charges. You do not benefit from the chaos damage.

"
Ezevade escribió:

Which gems are a priority? I think i can afford to buy some 20q 20lvl if they will improve my dps

Cyclone priority. Follow by physical damage gems, then the rest.

"
IInferno escribió:
How do you guys sustain your mana while cycloning?

I just switched to cyclone from sunder at level 49 but I cant sustain the mana cost...

Once you reach level 55 and able to use Ngamahu's Flame, you will have enough damage to leech the mana back.

In the mean time you can consider using Elreon's -8 mana ring for leveling. Or run Warlord's Mark curse aura.

"
Lyboc escribió:
Having a tough time regarding Endurance charges. I manually pop Enduring Cry, generate my 3 delicious endurance charges, then take half a spin into a pack and proc Immortal Call and then I'm spent on EC's. I then have to stop spinning(which can be risky) and Cry to do the same damn thing. I NEVER have EC's for more than a second or two after using Enduring Cry. Is it me? Am I playing it wrong? Is my CWDT too low level?

Just getting really tired of never having EC's up and manually casting the shit all the damn time...

I don't always keep endurance charge up unless I know the mob are going to do spiky physical damage (e.g. porcupines).

You can also consider getting Red Dream jewel for that free endurance charges. Check out the recommended gears section for that.

"
Hanzen escribió:
Would it not be cheaper to use Jewellers Orbs instead of Chromatics to color Bronn's chest armor as described by Pohx (on a 4L item) in this video: https://youtu.be/ycrneiNryNw ?

Thanks for sharing that video. Very informative.

This approach likely will cost more on Bronn's, this is because you are going for 6 sockets with up to 5 off colors. Chromatics still the better option to color it.

"
bangaroo escribió:

cheap build top kek

You just need Ngamahu's Flame to do Uber lab full key run. This axe is currently at 15 chaos.

Cost of the build goes up as you gear towards end game (e.g. Shaper and Uber Atziri).

"
devil0r escribió:
Hey Guys,

thank you very much for the Build Guide! This has been my Starter in Hardcore Harbinger and I am having a blast und cruising thought Content right now.
As a "casual" I am pretty satisfied with my Gear so far und hope i can get a 6 Link soon ;) Belly is a bit too expenisve for my Taste atm but lets see...

My Gear

Check out @Bymen's easeMahu guy too. He is a great HC reference that you can follow. :)

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
I'm having a hard time rolling RRRBG 5 linked on my Bronn's Lithe, is RRRGG acceptable? Substituting Increased AoE with Faster attacks.

You can in the mean time. When you gather enough chroms again, go for 2R 1B using Vorici's bench. This will give you better odds.

"
Obi104A escribió:
Can i go scion with this build?

Scion ascendancy for Slayer is weak. You will have to pick a different sub-class. Champion is a better option and you have to go for Vaal Pact. The leech from Scion-Slayer is a very weak version of Slayer's Endless Hunger.

For Scion ascendancy, I recommend Champion + Elementalist.

As to whether she is capable of clearing Shaper, I do not know. I will definitely test it out if I find Ngamahu's Flame in SSF since I am currently testing a Scion Cycloner over there now. Skill tree will definitely need some rework when that happens.
I would love some sugestions on upgrades :) Feel that I would want to be more tanky sometimes.
My gems are on there way to be 20/20, I will buy a Taste Of Hate, a Dying Sun and Enchant on helm. I'm also looking for a better roll on boots.

Gear :
Spoiler

Tree :

Just started to try crafting a Armour/3-res/Ele dmg/Life - Vanguard Belt, took som try to even get here, wish me GL on slamming it ;)
-Nerf
For some reason im having some real trouble clearing ever t8 maps,im wondering what im doing wrong?Would you take a look at my character (FekaaliKörgsurvePump) and see what i could improve upon.(Xoph amulet is far too expencive for me right now,and working on socketing/linking a bronn's)
"
kewmew escribió:
For some reason im having some real trouble clearing ever t8 maps,im wondering what im doing wrong?Would you take a look at my character (FekaaliKörgsurvePump) and see what i could improve upon.(Xoph amulet is far too expencive for me right now,and working on socketing/linking a bronn's)

Evasion gear instead of Armour, no basalt or granite flask and you don't need faster attacks for leap slam.
I'm having no trouble what so ever in any map, currently at 80% atlas bonus pushing for t13's if t10's/t11's would be kinder with RNG. Full key runs (except for retarded buff combos like yesterdays) are no problem.

I'm personally not so convinced on Bronn's vs Belly. Bronn's may be ok later, at a higher gear level ( more HP, good armor rolls on other pieces) 6300 HP with Belly is not a lot.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 15 ago. 2017 14:46:37
How big of a dps loss is not using flammability? Seem's like warlord's mark in its place is a huge QOL improvement at the cost of damage. Unless of course the loss in damage is too great.
I wouldn't use enfeeble instead of flamability unless the map mods are insane, and in t13+. I'm having no trouble at all. None.

Edit: warlords Mark?? You got plenty of leech.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 15 ago. 2017 15:55:53
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
I wouldn't use enfeeble instead of flamability unless the map mods are insane, and in t13+. I'm having no trouble at all. None.

Edit: warlords Mark?? You got plenty of leech.

Warlords mark would help with endurance charges. not having to stop every 3 seconds to spam enduring cry

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional