[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Mcveigh escribió:
"
Ezevade escribió:
I dont get it what im doing wrong, my dps says 60k while everybody else has around 100k+ with this build, what should i buy to spike my dps that high?

Vendor you lvl 20 gems with a GCP per gem, it changes them to lvl 1 but 20% quality, do that and relevel them. youll get more damage

Which gems are a priority? I think i can afford to buy some 20q 20lvl if they will improve my dps
"
Charlieofdoom escribió:
Hi there love this build

however.... i just bought the red dream and i can not see it add any chaos dmg at all is it broken? or what is going on

With Avatar of Fire you can only deal fire damage.
"
Binchi escribió:
"
Charlieofdoom escribió:
Hi there love this build

however.... i just bought the red dream and i can not see it add any chaos dmg at all is it broken? or what is going on

With Avatar of Fire you can only deal fire damage.

I missed that..

new question what is the best way to to 5 off colors on bronn's?
Editado por útlima vez por Charlieofdoom en 15 ago. 2017 7:00:38

I did 1R 1B only took me ~240 chromes but average is around 2k, I got very lucky. Still levelling the gems though.

Also been running a biscos until i get xophs seems like a nice option:

Editado por útlima vez por Alconds en 15 ago. 2017 7:55:18
i got it in just under 1k chroms.... but hey my char is fully done except for perf jewels
How do you guys sustain your mana while cycloning?

I just switched to cyclone from sunder at level 49 but I cant sustain the mana cost...
Having a tough time regarding Endurance charges. I manually pop Enduring Cry, generate my 3 delicious endurance charges, then take half a spin into a pack and proc Immortal Call and then I'm spent on EC's. I then have to stop spinning(which can be risky) and Cry to do the same damn thing. I NEVER have EC's for more than a second or two after using Enduring Cry. Is it me? Am I playing it wrong? Is my CWDT too low level?

Just getting really tired of never having EC's up and manually casting the shit all the damn time...
Would it not be cheaper to use Jewellers Orbs instead of Chromatics to color Bronn's chest armor as described by Pohx (on a 4L item) in this video: https://youtu.be/ycrneiNryNw ?
Stay safe!
"
Lyboc escribió:
Having a tough time regarding Endurance charges. I manually pop Enduring Cry, generate my 3 delicious endurance charges, then take half a spin into a pack and proc Immortal Call and then I'm spent on EC's. I then have to stop spinning(which can be risky) and Cry to do the same damn thing. I NEVER have EC's for more than a second or two after using Enduring Cry. Is it me? Am I playing it wrong? Is my CWDT too low level?

Just getting really tired of never having EC's up and manually casting the shit all the damn time...

You could drop flammability and use warlord's mark with blasphemy. You will lose damage, but will always have max charges (unless running cwdt IC) and you'll be more tanky because MOAR leech.

I actually did that so I could try this:
"
negativ4000 escribió:
http://puu.sh/xa3kD/a572be21f4.jpg
Guys, what you think? Should i buy xoph's for ~500c or should i wait a bit?

cheap build top kek

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional