[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Seriouscatt escribió:
Spoiler

Got pretty lucky this season and bought a HH. Farmed ~60 ubers by day 3

That must be some GG RNG you have over there to bought a headhunter belt this early in the league!

"
oui000 escribió:
this build isnt very cheap it's a lie, dont choose it as a starter

The axe is now 15 to 20 chaos and still dropping.

You don't need Bronn's Lithe to do Uber Lab full key runs. You can even use Tabula chest or any 5L rare chest for that.

Furthermore, 2 chaos recipe if your friend.

"
Telrex escribió:
How does this build handle hall of grandmasters? I've played builds in the past that were great at all other content but failed hard in that map. I'd love to clear it at some point.

The only map that this build can't clear is Hall of Grandmasters. Scorching Ray is the best skill for clearing that map so you can consider leveling that gem in your alternate weapons.

"
oui000 escribió:

need 6s on axe, need at least 5l on chest with 3 off color, resists & life on all the stuff
find me all of that for 70c on poe.trade
also, maths

Don't meant to be rude but there has to be a reason why @Seriouscatt is farming 60+ uber labs on day 3 and owning a headhunter belt by day 10.

I bet he spent more time farming the currencies in day 1 so he can get the axe asap than contemplating that 60 chaos is too expensive to start off a league.

Assuming he was just doing 2 chaos recipe to gather his currencies for the axe, he just need 30 sets of un-id rares in day 1.

As mentioned above, the axe is now priced from 15 to 20 chaos and Devoto is around 15 chaos.

If you wait for another week or 2, you probably can get the basic gears for less than 5 chaos.

"
Grossbard escribió:
Wait, does ngahamu's flame get the benefit of gems regardless of link? Shit I wasted a lot fusings

You don't need any link on that weapon (it is mentioned in the guide). I am afraid you have wasted your fusings... :(

"
robin_nerf escribió:
What an awesome build kira1414, well done, along with the rest of forum posters :)

3 skill-points that is hard to decide for me were to put, "Hatchet Master" or "Executioner" ?
Also, what good corruption can Ngamahu's get ? is there any beneficial ones ?

I will go for Hatchet Master. It feels smoother with higher attack speed. Helps you to leap away faster too.

"
negativ4000 escribió:
http://puu.sh/xa3kD/a572be21f4.jpg
Guys, what you think? Should i buy xoph's for ~500c or should i wait a bit?

It is up to you really. The price for the amulet will definitely come down as the league progress.

If you feel that you are hitting a roadblock and not able to progress as smoothly into the red maps, then I will suggest you to get the amulet and work on the rest of the gears.

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
I have been getting by with Yugul's minor god + ruby flask for ele reflect rare packs. Sometimes I go squish though.Drops suck enough without losing increased rarity with that reflect ring... though I'm not sure how much it matters. -20% increased rarity when uniques have a 0.00001% chance to drop isn't a big deal?
Almost 87 anyways. not sure I care. This build is good for lab farming but kinda bad at maps clear speed wise.

You can go for a -10 rarity Sibyl. I was wearing that ring in the previous league 90% of the time and I don't think it was affecting my drops much. RNG is RNG after all. :)

"
Chrisalex75 escribió:
I seem to be dying a lot in maps mostly to bosses t11 and up.

I know not to run ele reflect maps but maybe I'm missing something else? I cant level up because i lose exp every time I die which sucks because I'm 4 lvls from avatar of fire.

One of your ring is missing that life roll. Replace that and you will have much higher life pool.

You don't need 2 x granite flask since they don't stack. Replace 1 of them with a Basalt flask instead.

You can also consider replacing Carnage Heart amulet with a rare amulet that provides 80+ life roll.

"
solemf escribió:
Hi guys,

Do you think this guide will work with other skills like earthquake or sunder?

If you mean replacing Cyclone with Earthquake or Sunder to proc the molten bursts then you definitely can. But the mapping experience will be miles apart from Cyclone.

Cyclone just feels smoother because you don't stop moving.

"
Prokletnik escribió:
can our attacks ignite?

If you don't use Elemental Focus gem in you setup, yes it will ignite.

"
endersblade escribió:
Finally hit 55 and equipped the axe. Unfortunately I only have a 4 link in my chest at the moment, ran out of fusings. Not the right colors either, good lord trying to get those colors on this chest has run me hundreds of chromes so far, and so far all I can get are RGGGBB. Found a good pair of boots,

I find that I'm INT starved. I have to sacrifice lots of DPS to equip stuff to get the INT I need, but I can tell that I won't be able to level all of my gems to level 20 with the gear I have now, or the gear I'm going to move into. I'll have to look into a belt or rings I guess.

I managed to roll my own gloves:

Was pretty excited when I did that. Still room to master craft I think?

Really enjoying this build though. I've simmed it a bit, and the damage from cyclone alone at higher levels is phenomenal. Can't wait! So far it's my favorite character to play.

Biggest complaint so far is people who corrupt items that don't have perfect rolled stats...I have an axe with +1 weapon range, but the stats aren't amazing. It also isn't qualitied. But I only paid 30c for it. I have another that I picked up that has quality and the right gems, I'm just waiting to divine it to perfect stats before rolling the dice and hoping for a + weapon range corruption. Unfortunately the past two items I've attempted to corrupt, one being a freaking Kaom's Heart, turned into a stupid rare ><

First off, grats on that gloves. That is such a sick roll you have over there. You can roll physical damage or armor rating on that baby.

Note that if you use lab enchantment on that gloves, you will lose that 20% melee physical damage. So If you want to keep that, don't enchant your gloves.

For int, you can get them from rings, boots, jewels. As you level up, you will have a little more int from the tree too.

On coloring Bronn's, use Vorici's bench and pick 2R 1B for coloring. This gives you the highest odds to get the desired combination (either 3R 1B 2G or 3R 2B 1G). Even a turnout of 2R 2B 2G isn't bad.

The RNG involved in corruption is huge but big risk = big rewards. ;)
nvm 00
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 15 ago. 2017 1:21:21
Does Area Damage even affect the damage of this build?

I just bought 4 new jewels and 3 of them had Increased Area Damage.
Only now I started thinking that does it even increase my damage?
Great build! One small improvement I found on the avatar of fire tree would be picking purity of flesh and dropping the node behind juggernaut and one scion life wheel node.
Thanks for the build, it is doing me well! For the first time I was able to complete uber lab, felt good!

Im still pretty new, and I was wondering what benefit it is to grab avatar of fire on the budget version. Im sure its a silly question, but I dont quite understand. My assumption is because we have fire pen, so more damage from that? Am I even close?

Thanks again!
anyone able to look at my character/tree and tell me what to improve.

also ive done some guardians and such and i just get randomly 1 shot, or cant leech to full life before i die
One thing I never quite understood from most of the builds that pass through this area (near RT):

The usual pathing is this:

Now, I get that this is very efficient specially for Marauders.

However, you can save some points by doing so:

Even if you keep the life+res node, that leaves the choice between:
1 unspent point + 20 str vs 0 unspent points + 10str + 12% ipd + 4 ias

Is it just not worth it to save this (or these if u ditch fire+life) point(s)?

The way I see it, this one point could unlock a jewel slot that could be better than the stats on these nodes.
Editado por útlima vez por Absolutista en 15 ago. 2017 5:03:14
I dont get it what im doing wrong, my dps says 60k while everybody else has around 100k+ with this build, what should i buy to spike my dps that high?
"
Ezevade escribió:
I dont get it what im doing wrong, my dps says 60k while everybody else has around 100k+ with this build, what should i buy to spike my dps that high?

Vendor you lvl 20 gems with a GCP per gem, it changes them to lvl 1 but 20% quality, do that and relevel them. youll get more damage
Hi there love this build

however.... i just bought the red dream and i can not see it add any chaos dmg at all is it broken? or what is going on

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional