[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I have been getting by with Yugul's minor god + ruby flask for ele reflect rare packs. Sometimes I go squish though.Drops suck enough without losing increased rarity with that reflect ring... though I'm not sure how much it matters. -20% increased rarity when uniques have a 0.00001% chance to drop isn't a big deal?
Almost 87 anyways. not sure I care. This build is good for lab farming but kinda bad at maps clear speed wise.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 ago. 2017 17:24:07
"
Telrex escribió:
How does this build handle hall of grandmasters? I've played builds in the past that were great at all other content but failed hard in that map. I'd love to clear it at some point.

All builds except ranged nukers fail hard at that map. That map is retarded and so is PvP in this game. Nothing even remotely close to balance and I can confirm this build gets WTFWRECKED about half way in.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 ago. 2017 17:03:25
I seem to be dying a lot in maps mostly to bosses t11 and up.

I know not to run ele reflect maps but maybe I'm missing something else? I cant level up because i lose exp every time I die which sucks because I'm 4 lvls from avatar of fire.
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Telrex escribió:
How does this build handle hall of grandmasters? I've played builds in the past that were great at all other content but failed hard in that map. I'd love to clear it at some point.

All builds except ranged nukers fail hard at that map. That map is retarded and so is PvP in this game. Nothing even remotely close to balance and I can confirm this build gets WTFWRECKED about half way in.
Ugh so dumb... Why do they put PvP content into the map system anyway?
"
Telrex escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Telrex escribió:

Ugh so dumb... Why do they put PvP content into the map system anyway?

At least it's only ONE map. Who knows who cares.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 ago. 2017 19:08:30
Hi guys,

Do you think this guide will work with other skills like earthquake or sunder?
"
solemf escribió:
Hi guys,

Do you think this guide will work with other skills like earthquake or sunder?

No. You'd use a different weapon as a slow semi ranged attack like those wouldnt capitalize on the Ngha's FLame Molten Burst proc. It wouldn't work /would be stupid.
Well, I'm happy now to level to at least 90 and not fear reflect

I might be anal but that reduced rarity on Sibyl's erked me, so I found a amulet to offset it.
Now I'm good XD
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 ago. 2017 21:01:54
can our attacks ignite?
Finally hit 55 and equipped the axe. Unfortunately I only have a 4 link in my chest at the moment, ran out of fusings. Not the right colors either, good lord trying to get those colors on this chest has run me hundreds of chromes so far, and so far all I can get are RGGGBB. Found a good pair of boots,

I find that I'm INT starved. I have to sacrifice lots of DPS to equip stuff to get the INT I need, but I can tell that I won't be able to level all of my gems to level 20 with the gear I have now, or the gear I'm going to move into. I'll have to look into a belt or rings I guess.

I managed to roll my own gloves:

Was pretty excited when I did that. Still room to master craft I think?

Really enjoying this build though. I've simmed it a bit, and the damage from cyclone alone at higher levels is phenomenal. Can't wait! So far it's my favorite character to play.

Biggest complaint so far is people who corrupt items that don't have perfect rolled stats...I have an axe with +1 weapon range, but the stats aren't amazing. It also isn't qualitied. But I only paid 30c for it. I have another that I picked up that has quality and the right gems, I'm just waiting to divine it to perfect stats before rolling the dice and hoping for a + weapon range corruption. Unfortunately the past two items I've attempted to corrupt, one being a freaking Kaom's Heart, turned into a stupid rare ><

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional