[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Lyboc escribió:
I converted my Lacerate character to this build, loving it so far. I've been one shot by Izaro twice now though. I chose Oak during my lacerate build. Should I burn the regrets and switch to two passives? Character name is Lacdaddy, would appreciate if anyone could take a look and offer suggestions to improve and increase my survivability.

Life on jewels, enfeeble instead of flamability, get rid of atziris promise, it does nothing when using avatar of fire.
"
Syperek escribió:
Hey, I'm loving the build, this league was the firs time I killed a guardian, and it was as easy as it gets :D
I was wondering which flash I should get next with my current gear: Dying Sun or Taste of Hate?
Spoiler

Go for Taste of Hate first before Dying Sun.

"
hkbutubaman escribió:
I searched the POE wiki, but not sure,

For Xoph's blood farming : Is it in zana map device, breach league?

Wanna know how to self farm this

Thanks

There is a 10% chance breach will spawn in map. Using Zana mod will be guaranteed though so you can use that to farm splinters. 100 splinters = 1 breach stone. Allowing you 1 chance to get the amulet dropped.

"
Piotruuu escribió:
Lvling alrdy char in harbinger i know a chest setup, but i dunno what should i get for ngamachu for now no xoph untill i get Xoph im doing Aof in tree, but i can see 3 setups for axe, which one will be the best?
Bleed with Added Chaos
Ignite Damage with Added Fire
Pure with Ele Focus
or where should i use this 3 setups?

Pick between pure damage or ignite and choose Avatar of Fire skill tree if you can't afford Xoph's Blood at the moment. As to pure or ignite, go with the color rolls on your chest. Pick which ever that come first. Either of those setup is capable of clearing Shaper.

"
Dorlok escribió:
Sorry if this was answered before but what's the upside/downside of doing this as Slayer vs Berserker? Feels like a Berserker variant would have less issues with reflect while this build has less issues with bleed?

Pretty much what @Mootthemad said and you have life regen as a Slayer. Berserk will need to rely on Vaal Pact and you loses life regen in the event.

"
Phosphenez escribió:

Btw what do you guys think of Worm jar for endgame just to proc the 20% more dmg and on-kill effects on boots reliably? Seems like a huge dps boost, not that good defensively though.

You can certainly try out Worm Jar. Though there is no need for it.

And flasks setup is pretty tight. Don't have much room to replace a flask with that. ;)

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
I've just started using this build and am very impressed by it. However, I'm a little bit confused by the gear in the starting post. Most of the blue gems have a over 100 int requirement when maxed out. I can see that you have around +30 int on one of your rings and about +20 int from your nodes, but where does the other 50 int come from?

EDIT: I also note that you've used Elemental Focus in your Shaper Kill gear but in the gem section it is recommended that we put Faster Attacks instead, generally speaking which of these two is the better choice?

Gloves, rings and jewels are where you can get the int from.

As to the color on the chest, either is capable of killing Shaper. Rolling 5 off colors no Bronn's Lithe is a pain so pick whichever that shows up first. :)

Note: Elemental Focus hit harder whereas Faster Attack proc Molten Burst more.

"
Chrisalex75 escribió:
Trying to get the right colors on Bronn's is a pain in the dick. Cant even get 3 red 1 green 1 blue so I can run fortify.

Personally I find Vorici's 2R + 1B to be the easiest to get the colors I want.

"
SuperKevlar escribió:
hey if anyone could take a look at my stuff and point out any obvious flaws

finally was able to 5 link my chest piece but it missed a blue, so i through retribution in there instead of elemental attack damage support since my phys to lightning isnt working. is that ok?

Given that the chest has the right 6 sockets color, I would say yes. Use it in the mean time and try to 6L it later.

And since you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, you should replace Physical to Lightning gem with Concentrated Effect (or Increased Area of Effect) gem.

Also, what @DamageIncorporated said. Your Ngamahu's Flame color is off so you are losing damage there. And you don't need any link on that axe since the gems are supporting the Molten Burst directly.

"
DamagePlanX escribió:
Thinking of transitioning to this build from a 2H Sunder build for easier lab farms. Given my current tree and gear do you think this build is a viable choice?

http://poe-profile.info/profile/damageplanx

Get Ngamahu's Flame and you can certainly transit into this build. Will just need some refund points. :)

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Pomodorek escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Level 84 now, and still havnt found a trial of piercing truth. And this is my 3rd character this league mapping! If anyone reads this and fines a piercing truth please gimme a tell me in game name: Stoprunning.

It's all I need to do Uber. 5700hp, 3300 armor, should be able to Argus.

Join /global 820 and there are plenty people offering free trials etc xd.

Ya, I caught wind of that, thank you. Got the missing trial inside of 10 min. Uber done, 2 keys. Wussed out of letting Izaro get fully buffed. 5700hp...not worth it.

Boots, belt and gloves lacking in life rolls so you can consider upgrading them.

Gearing with Sibyl is fine since it is always good to have that ring equipped when you are leveling your guy and switch to a rare ring when you want to clear end game bosses.

"
Hi! Just wondering is there a big difference between elemental focus gem and melee physical dmg support gem when using bronn's lithe? (no xoph's blood but using avatar of fire build)

Which would you guys recommend?

You go for Melee Physical Damage first before you go for Elemental Focus.

"
Lyboc escribió:
I converted my Lacerate character to this build, loving it so far. I've been one shot by Izaro twice now though. I chose Oak during my lacerate build. Should I burn the regrets and switch to two passives? Character name is Lacdaddy, would appreciate if anyone could take a look and offer suggestions to improve and increase my survivability.

Edit: After reading back I'm going to soend the regrets and switch away from Oak. I'm considering switch off flammability to enfeeble for Izaro. What should I keep in mind while doing this? I have windscream boots but I cannot run dual curses because of mana reservation, while keeping up herald of ash. How is this done? Enlighten, or blood magic?

Guess you figured out the bandit respec. The 2 points will benefit the build more than Oak.

You don't really need Enfeeble vs Izaro. With 3000 armor, just cast enduring cry and pop Granite + Basalt flask when you engage him and you should be fine.

The best defence is offence. ;)

Also what @JuztBe said. You don't need Atziri's Promise flask. Check out the flasks section for recommended flask setup. You can also reference the Shaper kill flask setup.
i love this build so far. i'm still missing the amulet and flasks but i managed to get my second bronn's lithe 6L and right colors with just 12 chroms. now just to sell it :D.
these are my items i'm using:

i'll have to get more life on some items. sitting at 4.8k at lvl 88
guess first option is to get amulet?
Ty for the nice build! Tried it out in HC,did really well but died to my own stupidity - will remake the toon when I get the time.

One thing I like to add is (especially for SC players): you can use vaal cyclone for leveling, clearing trash mobs. Even unlinked it is very powerful and clears all white Blue and yellow mobs efficiently. Be careful though, being incapacitated and open to ranged attacks can hurt.
Hi!

I need some help on what to do next.

As for passives, how effective is the Avatar of Fire keystone? Should I Refund Executioner
and Versatility and go for the Avatar?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAiryPTJyAnnyz7LlMx-zJ-NZI4UzkOOlI8BTwtQKBHflBHXhNfOWFSZU1l8GebaGVo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253rvfNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqiiKK8I9gkGyXeZo7mmqbLZtYn9-iAKTCpTWmjaknqZStja4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9zL46_4K?accountName=Irmeli&characterName=Cyclonigga

At the moment I have 5L Bronns and 5S Ngamahu. What is more important, 6 linking the armor
or getting 6 sockets to the axe? Also, the colors of the sockets aren't that ideal either
at the moment.

Any help will be appreciated!

"
Irmeli escribió:
Hi!

As for passives, how effective is the Avatar of Fire keystone? Should I Refund Executioner

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAiryPTJyAnnyz7LlMx-zJ-NZI4UzkOOlI8BTwtQKBHflBHXhNfOWFSZU1l8GebaGVo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253rvfNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqiiKK8I9gkGyXeZo7mmqbLZtYn9-iAKTCpTWmjaknqZStja4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_Pd9zL46_4K?accountName=Irmeli&characterName=Cyclonigga

At the moment I have 5L Bronns and 5S Ngamahu. What is more important, 6 linking the armor
or getting 6 sockets to the axe? Also, the colors of the sockets aren't that ideal either
at the moment.

Yeah, spec out of those and go for avatar of fire. Make sure that your gem setup is correct (Don't use phys-to-light with avatar of fire).

6 socketing axe is much cheaper and easier. I would leave 6 linking chest for later.

Use this site to get colors you want. It will tell you best way to archive those colors https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last gear check for me, got lucky with fusings and found Taste of Hate.

My last upgrades should be Opal Rings, correct?

Gear:
Spoiler
I recently got a Bronn's Lithe and was wondering if it is worth taking the Iron Reflexes passive to convert the evasion to Armor or if having the evasion is better? Also any tips for gearing would be great, I am finding my hp really low(4.3k) and having a hard time getting it up tip's are welcome. Thanks

Spoiler

skill tree
Editado por útlima vez por Godsdragon en 14 ago. 2017 8:39:38
Can you cover ideal set-up for Uber Lab, such as flasks, required stats HP/Damage, and pantheon?
"
Prokletnik escribió:
i love this build so far. i'm still missing the amulet and flasks but i managed to get my second bronn's lithe 6L and right colors with just 12 chroms. now just to sell it :D.
these are my items i'm using:

Spoiler

i'll have to get more life on some items. sitting at 4.8k at lvl 88
guess first option is to get amulet?

Yep. Xoph's Blood is your next biggest upgrade.

Also, consider getting armor based gloves and boots. Having 3000 armor is great for all content.

"
The_Gurk escribió:
Ty for the nice build! Tried it out in HC,did really well but died to my own stupidity - will remake the toon when I get the time.

One thing I like to add is (especially for SC players): you can use vaal cyclone for leveling, clearing trash mobs. Even unlinked it is very powerful and clears all white Blue and yellow mobs efficiently. Be careful though, being incapacitated and open to ranged attacks can hurt.

Ouch on that HC RIP. You can check out @Bymen's easeMahu guy. He plays HC too.

"
Irmeli escribió:
Hi!

skill tree

at the moment.

What @JuztBe said.

"
Syperek escribió:
Last gear check for me, got lucky with fusings and found Taste of Hate.

My last upgrades should be Opal Rings, correct?

Gear:
Spoiler

Yes. And if possible, replace those gloves and boots with armor version. Aim for 3000 armor.

"
Godsdragon escribió:
I recently got a Bronn's Lithe and was wondering if it is worth taking the Iron Reflexes passive to convert the evasion to Armor or if having the evasion is better? Also any tips for gearing would be great, I am finding my hp really low(4.3k) and having a hard time getting it up tip's are welcome. Thanks

Spoiler

skill tree

You can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet. The life rolls on your belt and boots can be upgraded too.

If you have 3000 armor rating, you can skip Iron Reflexes. But if you feel it is safer to have more armor, you can certainly spec 1 point into that.

And check out the flask section in the guide.

I also recommend you to pick up Avatar of Fire skill tree since you do not yet own a Xoph's Blood.

"
Lyboc escribió:
Can you cover ideal set-up for Uber Lab, such as flasks, required stats HP/Damage, and pantheon?

Very good suggestion!

I have updated the guide to make flasks section more clear since a lot of players seem to skip that section and running the wrong flask setup. :)

"
Stats to aim for when you attempt Uber Lab for the very first time

- 4300 life
- 2500 armor

If you are experienced in Uber lab, you can certainly clear it with 3300 life.

Stats to aim for comfortable Uber Lab full key runs:

- 5500 life
- 3000 armor

I have include the above in the guide too but under Uber Lab spoilers.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional