[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I don't even use Enduring Cry...
I'm confused about which tree to go if I don't have xoth's blood amulet (its very expensive)
My understanding is I either follow the normal passive tree and get VOIDHEART BLEED ring

Or

I get one of the alternate amulets and do the skill tree that gets avatar of fire.

Questions are..
do I have this right?
Which option should I go? voidheart ring or alt amulet and avatar of fire. The voidheart ring and Alt amulet cost about the same so not sure which is the better option
If voidheart is better, what amulet should I be looking for for the void heart ring set up?
Loving this build. Converted my DW Sunder Slayer, and this is such a huge upgrade on single target, plus constantly moving just feels better.

Had a thought regarding the non-Xoph's blood versions, since that thing is mad expensive right now: using Physical to Lightning without avatar of fire might end up superior, damage wise to avatar of fire on the tree. With the change to shock, we could pretty consistently shock. It also opens up the possibility of vinktar for insane leech, and atziri's promise (doesn't work with AoF). Would also like to test it with Yugul ascendancy and reflect. If I understand the mechanics correctly, fire and lightning would each be a separate "bucket" of damage on reflect, making the pantheon power apply to each separately, then further mitigated by our resists. Combined, that might open the possibility of dropping Sibyl's for a stronger ring.

Anyone tested a setup like this?
Can you guys kill the racecourse bosses just fine? I'm thinking about shaping it and worried about the reflect aura.
"
Destt27 escribió:
I'm confused about which tree to go if I don't have xoth's blood amulet (its very expensive)
My understanding is I either follow the normal passive tree and get VOIDHEART BLEED ring

Or

I get one of the alternate amulets and do the skill tree that gets avatar of fire.

Questions are..
do I have this right?
Which option should I go? voidheart ring or alt amulet and avatar of fire. The voidheart ring and Alt amulet cost about the same so not sure which is the better option
If voidheart is better, what amulet should I be looking for for the void heart ring set up?

The "alt amulet" isn't necessary. I can't speak for using Voidheart or if its use here is any good but I can say Avatar of Fire with any amulet is fine.
"
Can you guys kill the racecourse bosses just fine? I'm thinking about shaping it and worried about the reflect aura.

Easy. Ran many shaped Racecourses today.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 15 ago. 2017 17:31:32
Can this build even do end game content without Xoph's? Uber Aztiri, Guardians, and Shaper? Or is it just good for labs and T14 maps without a Xoph's?
Can this build do endgame content without a Xoph's? Shaper, Uber Aztiri, and T15+ maps and Guardians? All the videos I see are with a Xophs? Has anyone done it without?
"
Kefka92 escribió:
Can this build do endgame content without a Xoph's? Shaper, Uber Aztiri, and T15+ maps and Guardians? All the videos I see are with a Xophs? Has anyone done it without?

Xophs is just a few passive points saved + 10% more damage ( enemies are covered in ash). I see no reason why not.
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Kefka92 escribió:

Xophs is just a few passive points saved + 10% more damage ( enemies are covered in ash). I see no reason why not.

20% from ash debuff and 10% more fire pen is pretty huge. I was just curious if anyone has done this content without it.
Editado por útlima vez por Kefka92 en 15 ago. 2017 20:55:07
Thanks for this guide.

I had a Ngamahu drop for me while leveling RF character and been wanting to add a slayer to my lineup for some time so gave this a shot and it lives up to the claims. Last night I tried uber lab at 75, I got to phase 3 Izaro with the character in my profile and almost had him in execute range when he ported me on to a romba and I didn't react quickly enough.

To put this in perspective, the only other chaarcter I have with an uber ascendency (ever) is the RF from this league that a friend running golems carried me to and that still needed until level 8x to make it through to the last fight.

This build is insane and is one of the most fun builds I've ever played in PoE so thanks OP for the guide, and thanks RNG for dropping me the axe or I'd have never found this great fun :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional