[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Aquaticwhale escribió:
Without a mana flask how is everyone maintaining their mana pool? Up until now i was running phys mana leech on my neck but after picking up Avatar of fire that obviously doesn't work. Using a mana flask over one of my damage flasks just feels bad.

That's just a leveling issue. Once you do enough damage, 0.4% mana leech is enough to sustain Cyclone, or anything in the game. You get this in the Duelist area. The node's called "life and mana leech".
You can use the unique ring Praxis while leveling if you like.
"
faids4you escribió:
how much dps can you get with this build?

I'm at 200k cyclone without anything and 400k+ with charges/flasks, can definitely get more since i'm playing it more tanky with belly.
Molten burst is at 8-9k per ball. And calculating as Shaper/Guardian on PoB.
Can someone please explain to me the importance of blood rage and vaal lightning trap in this build? I'm presuming that the leech from blood rage is irrelevant as we are pure fire in most cases, as such are we purely using it as an attack speed buff? Similarly for vaal lightning trap the damage seems quite negligible, I'm guessing it's used simply as a damage booster for bosses?

Also, I'm wondering out of all the preferred mods for jewels listed, does anyone know which ones in particular will offer the most significant damage increase for Avatar of Fire / Xoph's.

Thanks in advance!
IGN: _FuRi
"
Shadowfuri escribió:
Can someone please explain to me the importance of blood rage and vaal lightning trap in this build? I'm presuming that the leech from blood rage is irrelevant as we are pure fire in most cases, as such are we purely using it as an attack speed buff? Similarly for vaal lightning trap the damage seems quite negligible, I'm guessing it's used simply as a damage booster for bosses?

Also, I'm wondering out of all the preferred mods for jewels listed, does anyone know which ones in particular will offer the most significant damage increase for Avatar of Fire / Xoph's.

Thanks in advance!

Blood rage gives a lot of attack speed and frenzy charge generation, 3 frenzy charges give 12% MORE damage/aspd/cast speed.

Vaal lightning trap is a 15% boost on dps now i believe, used to be 50%. The 'Shock' ailment will increase damage taken so it's really good if/when you need to burn bosses quicker.

I believe Phys damage/Attack speed will be the best mods dmg-wise.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Boloso escribió:
hey i really enjoy this build, was sceptic at first.. but iam pushing easy t11 maps atm with voidheart but wouldnt an elemente-dmg ring offer me? also what could i also improve? i know i messed up my flasks a bit

If you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, voidheart ring won't work so elemental damage rings will work better for you.

Your character is hidden so I am not able to give any assessment to it.

Iam sorry i switched it, i also found a an elemantel-dmg ring und works way better atm
What do you guys think about Belly vs Bronn's ATM? I saved money for 6 link and already finished most of the maps including one of the guardians. I didn't have any problems with DPS even vs +30%HP mode on guardian map.
How much does it really matter to have more dps vs more hp on fights like Shaper or Uber Atziri which I haven't tried yet?
Let's say if my goal is to kill shaper and uber atziri 1-2 times and I dont really care about lvling (lvl90 rn)
Editado por útlima vez por Zloezlo en 16 ago. 2017 17:57:26
Is there a reason why the enduring cry gem is linked with leap slam ?
"
Valant escribió:
Is there a reason why the enduring cry gem is linked with leap slam ?

No reason, just a suggestion i guess to put them together in an item cause they both dont need support gems to be linked to (like herald of ash aswell). Space management as you will. If you have room you can link leap slam with faster attacks to jump around a bit faster. I did that since i play with belly and loose a bit of the speedyness from Bronns.
Would you personally recommend ignite or pure damage path of this build? I can afford to switch up my gems and i have as goal to max out damage output of this build for endgame bosses.
I'm assuming the next upgrade for me gear wise is going to be Xoph's above all else?

Anyone see something that needs replacing before I start saving the 500c?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional