[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Roksville escribió:
Need advice.
What to change? And how to change the skill tree?
all res 75%+
armor 8040
5 731hp
Cyclone dps (herald of ash + golem) = 67 183
Molten Burst = 8639
Spoiler

P.S sorry for my bad English.

You can pick Purity of Flesh from the skill tree (refund 2 x 5% life nodes for that). Damage wise is fine too. Just need more life roll on your boots and more level.

"
lutkozord escribió:
how to deal with int problems cant lvl up gems or wear gear because of lack int

Rings, gloves, boots and jewels can provide you the missing int.

"
SkyzoRz escribió:
I currently have a 4 link bronns lithe but I lack the funds to further link it up. Which gems would you recommend to have it with cyclone? I currently have phys to lightning, fortify and faster attacks linked with it.

If you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, the 4L can be: Cyclone + Melee Physical Damage + Fortify + Increased Area of Effect (or Concentrated Gem)

"
Embermouth escribió:
New player that just started with 3.0 and I have to say this build is a little daunting at first. I see some stuff in the path of builder that has me confused. One of them is summon lightning golem, is that a skill I should be using and if so, why exactly? I watched some of the videos you linked in the build and they didn't have lightning golem. It was basically just spin to win.

I am currently following the leveling passive tree you linked for 75 without Xoph's Blood as a new player I just don't have it nor have enough chaos to get it.

Right now I am lvl 68 and currently have Sybils in left ring, Belt of the Deceiver (not sure if this is good for the build but it has some really good stats, and in my main hand I have Koams Primacy. Running Melee Phys, Fortify Support and added fire damage linked to Cyclone and faster attacks, increased duration with warchief. Is there any other gems I should be leveling at this point. I also run Sunder, should I change that out for leap quake or something for added movement?

Sorry about all the questions. Just want to make sure I'm on the right path with the character and have decent stats for where I currently am and I'm using the build properly because I am approaching maps soon and saving up for Ngamahu's Abyssal Flame Axe.

Lightning Golem provides more attack speed. You can drop this gem if you find re-casting a hassle.

I recommend you to pick the Avatar of Fire skill tree since it will be a while before you can afford Xoph's Blood.

On your question about what gems you should be leveling, you can refer to the gems section and level the gems used in the build.

Leveling and farming chaos using Sunder is fine. The main priority is to save up 15 chaos and get Ngamahu's Flame.

"
Mcveigh escribió:
I got a 5 off colour 6 link bronns.

its 4 red 1g 1b. would it be more dps than the 3r 2g1b or should i just roll over it

You can keep the roll. For the 4th red socket, you can use Added Fire Damage.

"
tb30 escribió:
Any glaring issues I can change to see an immediate boost?

~4200 life
~73-76 all resist
~40k cyclone DPS buffed

Can clear Uber lab, t15 harbinger map. Roughly 100c to spend right now.

Aim to get your life pool to 6000. That will be priority for now.
Should i be using Bisco's collar untill i can afford xoph?
"
itaizilca escribió:
Should i be using Bisco's collar untill i can afford xoph?

I would go for a high life roll rare amulet instead for better survival.
Spoiler

res:75-76(100-110), life:4.2k armour: 3.6k cyclone:30k (40-45 with buffs). UberLab is not completed =\
Is it worth to pick up 5l belly of the beast? or take 5l bronn? Do I need change something at first?
I noticed, that mb 60-75% of all uploaded equips have Bronn rather than Belly. The price is the ~same (for 5l: 3r 1g 1b), but majority prefers dmg. I thought survivability > dmg in this build..
P.S. I'm newbie
Editado por útlima vez por Steelwsky en 17 ago. 2017 12:48:13
"
Steelwsky escribió:

res:75-76(100-110), life:4.2k armour: 3.6k cyclone:30k (40-45 with buffs). UberLab is not completed =\
Is it worth to pick up 5l belly of the beast? or take 5l bronn? Do I need change something at first?
I noticed, that mb 60-75% of all uploaded equips have Bronn rather than Belly. The price is the ~same (for 5l: 3r 1g 1b), but majority prefers dmg. I thought survivability > dmg in this build..
P.S. I'm newbie

I prefer Belly for the huge hp boost + resists, done all guardians easily with it and Enfeeble instead of flam since i hit a 30% enfeeble effect on Lab, suits my playstyle more, can just cyclone and look away from the screen if map doesn't have insane dmg mods.

At 380k dps, swapping to Bronn gives me +60k dps but -750hp/-15 all res, both are really good options IMO.

If you got good rares the dmg from Bronn is not NEEDED, but definitely really good! As long as you don't get 1shot you'll leech through anything. Should be a bit more expensive to colour though.
Hey, just wanted to know which gems I should have on Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb. In the gem setup you show 1 setup of gems and in your Shaper kill setup you are using a different set of gems. So which one is better?
did anyone already do a comparison between debeon's dirge and ngamahu for people that dont have xoph's blood?
"
shrinkmaster escribió:
did anyone already do a comparison between debeon's dirge and ngamahu for people that dont have xoph's blood?

There is a keystone called Avatar of Fire if you can't afford Xoph's Blood.

edit: But from what I've heard the Debeon's Dirge damage is very competative with Ngamahu.
Editado por útlima vez por TMYNO en 17 ago. 2017 19:49:29
Will my damage be enough without both Avatar of Fire AND Xophs blood? I'm playing the hardcore tree and don't want to travel too far for AoF.
My carcass has 6S 5L - 2R / 1B / 2G.

What do you guys suggest ? Do the 3 red gem from Vorici ?

Or just temporary use 4 linked gems for now ? I tried 3R from Vorici twice but didnt get what i wanted and now lacking of orbs
Editado por útlima vez por Valant en 17 ago. 2017 20:32:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional