[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
buttcommander escribió:
would 2 x Wildfire be worth using with the standard build setup? (not the molten strike as main attack setup)

I believe Wildfire bonuses don't apply to Molten BURST from the axe, just the skill gem.
What about all those new fancy gems introduced in 3.0?Some of 'em come handy to us?
Has anyone thought about what new Bandits rewards to take?

"
Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res

Kraityn is 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed

Oak is 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage

Eramir: 2 passive points

Right now I'm thinking Oak for the life regen and raw damage bonus, but Kraityn also looks good with the attack and movement speed bonus. Of course the 2 passives are always useful as well.
Why is it so much easier at lvl 55?
The weapon this build is all about can be used from lvl 55
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Hey
I need a gear check. My survavibility is really too low. Boss kill me easy... i think i have not enought leech
Cap resist
4k hp
40 k dps cyc
3800 amour
Help is apprecieted
"
neossirl escribió:
Hey
I need a gear check. My survavibility is really too low. Boss kill me easy... i think i have not enought leech
Cap resist
4k hp
40 k dps cyc
3800 amour
Help is apprecieted

Hi,

First your tree is way different than the one in the guide, so you miss a lot of survabilyty and your leech looks low too. You should try to get Vitality Void it would help you a lot. Don't go for the dps but more for the life node like Kira1414 did in the tree.

After your gear is also way far from the recommend gear so it makes sense you are struggling a little right now. Try to save some chaos for the axe and a belly of the beast. Devoto should help you too though

Definitely rework on your tree to get more life and leech it should help you for mapping faster and get more chaos etc..

Hf and GL

Cheers,

Sory
Editado por útlima vez por Sorytis16 en 6 ago. 2017 18:58:01
As a returning player trying to follow this guide, PoEplanner and the PoE website skill trees are different in some ways.. which is the more "current" build? (PoE website has the 3 hatchet master points, where PoE planner gets executioner line)
Hello to those using this build or just generally knowledgeable about it. I decided to try a duelist (and waited until league start), I am not a veteran player, I have a witch and marauder in the mid 80's and then took a break for a year. I was curious how people feel using this build, and how recommended it would be. I am not expecting to be dominating "end game" as I have never done such on any other character, but to maybe meet or surpass what my other characters have already done (T13/14 Maps given mods). I dont want to annoy with a lot of questions as I know a lot of things are still being explored and figured out by people, but for something fun and worth trying, is this all right? Maybe another duelist build would be more suitable perhaps. Thank you in advance to your responses and I will try to be as generous and respond to yours, every input can be beneficial :) Thank you and happy gaming, fellow Exiles!

-Vygun
This build is great fun.

And I'm having a great time.

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional