[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello,i am not familiar with Slayer leech,is smtn like VP or something?Can u count on it to facetank 13 14t maps?
Rip Xoph's amulet this league LUL
Can you post HC build plz . poe planner is down :(
this league we cant take xioph amulet... what we should use ?
There will be demand - there will be an offer. And we must take into account that the amulet is already endgame.
Kira i have a question, i have the same gear and the same gems but for far my dps character doesnt overpass the 8k, what do i did wrong? my cyclone dps its 73k
So Ngamahu's Flame doesn't require any links at all? You just put the 6 gems in it and it works?
"
naoarthor escribió:
So Ngamahu's Flame doesn't require any links at all? You just put the 6 gems in it and it works?

No! Ngamahu's is used for the 20% chance to proc Molten Burst on melee hit, any gem socketed on the axe will apply to Molten Burst as if it were linked!
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 6 ago. 2017 1:13:57
Would this be worth doing even if I'd be unable to get Xoph's Blood?
"
BloodThirsty8 escribió:
Would this be worth doing even if I'd be unable to get Xoph's Blood?

I hit 93 today and never actually used Xoph's ammy nor avatar of fire up to T15 since DPS never felt lacking, probably want it for endgame bosses yeah (T16/UberAtziri/Shaper), with decent gear and using Daresso's/Warlord Reach (aoe for better mapping/leveling) i never felt the need for more damage, also less dmg taken from EleReflect, and that's running Enfeeble instead of Flammability.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 6 ago. 2017 2:06:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional