[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
vileArchon escribió:
"
what skill you would recommend to lvl till 28+?

sunder probably

this also looks okay right?

1. Level 1: Get Cleave (mule if you have to)
2. Level 1: Equip your Wanderlust, Goldrim and buy 2 Rusted Hatchets to dual wield.
3. Level 6: Equip the 2x Screaming Eagle Axes.
4. Level 8: Equip Wurm's Molt
5. Level 10: Link Cleave to Added Fire Damage and get Leap Slam for mobility.
6. Level 13: Equip Limpsplit and switch to Sunder instead of Cleave.
7. Level 16: Get Herald of Ash.
8. Level 18: Link Sunder with Faster Attacks, Melee Phys & Added Fire Damage.
9. Level 31: Switch to Earthquake linked with Less Duration, Melee Phys. and Added Fire Damage.

ofc those uniques it's will be hard but the skill gems are okay I guess to get going till you have some decent items for cyclon?
"
what skill you would recommend to lvl till 28+?

Molten Strike, Sunder are both viable for leveling to 28.

"
wasinoas1103 escribió:
i can't enter your passive skill tree website

502 bad gateway

It appears that poeplanner.com is down. What a bad timing.

However, I have just updated the guide to include all skill tree links under Pastebin Section for PathOfBuilding (offline tool, requires download) import.

"
huntsmon escribió:
any change to fix the passive tree links before tonight?
thanks!

Skill trees are updated for 3.0.

"
this also looks okay right?

1. Level 1: Get Cleave (mule if you have to)
2. Level 1: Equip your Wanderlust, Goldrim and buy 2 Rusted Hatchets to dual wield.
3. Level 6: Equip the 2x Screaming Eagle Axes.
4. Level 8: Equip Wurm's Molt
5. Level 10: Link Cleave to Added Fire Damage and get Leap Slam for mobility.
6. Level 13: Equip Limpsplit and switch to Sunder instead of Cleave.
7. Level 16: Get Herald of Ash.
8. Level 18: Link Sunder with Faster Attacks, Melee Phys & Added Fire Damage.
9. Level 31: Switch to Earthquake linked with Less Duration, Melee Phys. and Added Fire Damage.

ofc those uniques it's will be hard but the skill gems are okay I guess to get going till you have some decent items for cyclon?

As fresh start of league, those uniques can cost some currencies. Personally you can just grab whatever high damage rare 2H axe and level using that.

In previous leagues, I leveled using Molten Strike before switching to Earthquake at level 28. Get a Decoy Totem at level 4. Helps in the leveling process.
POEPLANNER seems to be dead ATM, any chance for AoF tree for level 90?
"
jooozek escribió:
POEPLANNER seems to be dead ATM, any chance for AoF tree for level 90?

Here is the level 90 skill tree for league starter. It uses Avatar of Fire keynode for the build since Xoph's Blood is not accessible this early in the league.

I have included pastebin import links for the offline tool PathofBuilding in the guide under Pastebin Links For Path Of Building Import. You will need to download the tool and use that to access the skill tree in the meantime.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Didn't expect poeplanner to be down at this crucial time.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 4 ago. 2017 19:14:23
i need tree 90 have xoph thank
"
tivon12 escribió:
i need tree 90 have xoph thank

Updated the guide to include skill tree links that uses pathofexile.com.
Sorry I'm new to this, when you say hit level 55, do you mean at level 55 we switch to cyclone from earthquake?
"
naoarthor escribió:
Sorry I'm new to this, when you say hit level 55, do you mean at level 55 we switch to cyclone from earthquake?

At level 55, you will be able to use Ngamahu's Flame. Which is when you will switch to Cyclone.

If you do not have the axe yet when you reach 55, you can just use whatever skill that you are comfortable with. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
naoarthor escribió:

At level 55, you will be able to use Ngamahu's Flame. Which is when you will switch to Cyclone.

If you do not have the axe yet when you reach 55, you can just use whatever skill that you are comfortable with. :)

Sorry but i'm a noob, so I imported the build from lvl 28 pastebin to Path of building and when I check skills it says I should be using Cyclone gem.

I've been using it since level 30 im 33 now but you said I should wait until level 55? I'm so confused.
Editado por útlima vez por lilla_podden en 5 ago. 2017 9:09:23
"
lilla_podden escribió:

Sorry but i'm a noob, so I imported the build from lvl 28 pastebin to Path of building and when I check skills it says I should be using Cyclone gem.

I've been using it since level 30 im 33 now but you said I should wait until level 55? I'm so confused.

I see where the confusion is from. Ignore the gems that show up in POB as the gems setup are meant for high level tree. I didn't remove them when I was creating the low level trees.

Just follow the skill tree shown in POB instead.

You can check out the section Leveling to 55 and follow the steps there. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional