[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Desperation escribió:
Hello,i am not familiar with Slayer leech,is smtn like VP or something?Can u count on it to facetank 13 14t maps?

Endless Hunger continue to heal you via leech so it has similar effect as Vaal Pact.

You won't be able to do exact facetank but if you ever get into a low life state, simply just run around for a second or two, you will see your health pool refilled.

"
nolanmain escribió:
Rip Xoph's amulet this league LUL

Was there any news that Xoph's Blood was removed from the game?

Breaches is now an official game mod in 3.0 so I don't see any reason why you can't use Xoph's Blood.

"
Sangarios escribió:
Can you post HC build plz . poe planner is down :(

poeplanner.com should be up now. You can also check out @Bymen's easeClone guy. He tweaked the skill tree a little to better fit hardcore.

"
xNajemnik escribió:
this league we cant take xioph amulet... what we should use ?

Same as my reply to @nolanmain. Did GGG remove this amulet from the game? Don't see any mention of it.

"
d2xt2r escribió:
Kira i have a question, i have the same gear and the same gems but for far my dps character doesnt overpass the 8k, what do i did wrong? my cyclone dps its 73k

I believed I have answered your queries through in-game chat. :)

"
naoarthor escribió:
So Ngamahu's Flame doesn't require any links at all? You just put the 6 gems in it and it works?

Like what @Phosphenez said. You don't need any links at all in the axe. Each gem effect is applied directly to Molten Burst and it will be triggered when you attack using Cyclone.

"
BloodThirsty8 escribió:
Would this be worth doing even if I'd be unable to get Xoph's Blood?

You can certainly use the Avatar of Fire skill tree listed in the guide. You will be running the build as though you have Xoph's Blood equipped (though damage will still be lower as compared with Xoph's Blood equipped).
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 6 ago. 2017 4:01:42
Hi, It may be a silly question but where do you get Int from? 114 required for the gem, I found 20 in tree and 33 on your ring.
Hi, It may be a silly question but where do you get Int from? 114 required for the gem, I found 20 in tree and 33 on your ring.
What is more important when lookin for stats, Added Physical Damage or Weapon Elemental Damage ? Let's say rings for example.

Big thanks for an awesome guide and build :) !
-Nerf
"
psoltys69 escribió:

Wherever you can get it if your resists are fine.
I have 40 from tree (Retribution/Sanctity/Catalyse/+10 Int), 12 on a jewel, 18 on Ring#1 and 35 on Ring#2, with 14 base it puts me at 119.

You can get intelligence on boots, gloves or helmet as well if really needed, just have to sacrifice one suffix(usually resist).

"
What is more important when lookin for stats, Added Physical Damage or Weapon Elemental Damage ? Let's say rings for example.

Big thanks for an awesome guide and build :) !

I believe a high-tier WED roll will outperform flat phys, it's usually a lot more expensive though, i'd recommend using PoB to gauge upgrades!
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 6 ago. 2017 9:12:27
I wonder why we not get "Blood Magic" node because it have 35% HP this is alot of life and we had many life leech to spend?
Is it worth getting the lvl 45 axe if i have the lvl 33 axe?
"
noornapso escribió:
Is it worth getting the lvl 45 axe if i have the lvl 33 axe?

I used till 58 lvl and switched with Kaom's Primacy Axe cuz still i can't afford ngamahu its currently 55-60 chaos.
would 2 x Wildfire be worth using with the standard build setup? (not the molten strike as main attack setup)
"
skykid escribió:
I wonder why we not get "Blood Magic" node because it have 35% HP this is alot of life and we had many life leech to spend?

Because this build uses two auras (blasphemy and herald of ash), that is 60% reserved. With the passives behind blood magic, it is still 30% reserved. The 35% increased HP is less then the 30% HP reserved, because you stack many increased nodes but the reserved is from the total.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional