[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi All,

build is fantastic loving it - i have been quite lucky in my drops first two days.

can i ask too - what is the purpose of the ruby flask? is this to mitigate reflect damage?

Looking for advice on next upgrade - i was thinking of buying wise oak next.

Spoiler
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Editado por útlima vez por vileArchon en 6 ago. 2017 20:35:38
hi there i have one question , since this is a melee build , wats the use for Point blank node?
"
aznking79 escribió:
hi there i have one question , since this is a melee build , wats the use for Point blank node?

point blank scales the damage of the molten projectiles that proc from the nga axe.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
noornapso escribió:
Is it worth getting the lvl 45 axe if i have the lvl 33 axe?

You can do what @mertgercek did till you can afford Ngamahu's Flame. Key is efficiency in farming currencies to get Ngamahu's Flame.

"
Feuerhai escribió:
"
skykid escribió:
I wonder why we not get "Blood Magic" node because it have 35% HP this is alot of life and we had many life leech to spend?

Because this build uses two auras (blasphemy and herald of ash), that is 60% reserved. With the passives behind blood magic, it is still 30% reserved. The 35% increased HP is less then the 30% HP reserved, because you stack many increased nodes but the reserved is from the total.

I couldn't have explain it better than @Feuerhai. :)

"
Desperation escribió:
What about all those new fancy gems introduced in 3.0?Some of 'em come handy to us?

You can use pathofbuilding to simulate the damage by swapping in the gems. I remember checking out 1 of the new gems (can't remember which was it) and it turns out to be an overall DPS drop as compared to the current setup.

"
neossirl escribió:
Hey
I need a gear check. My survavibility is really too low. Boss kill me easy... i think i have not enought leech
Cap resist
4k hp
40 k dps cyc
3800 amour
Help is apprecieted

What @Sorytis16 said. You are spec-ing into too much damage and not enough life nodes. Do some adjustment on there and you should survive better.

I see that you have a 5L rare axe. Consider running the following gems in it till you get your hands on Ngamahu's Flame:

Cyclone + Melee Physical Damage + Physical to Lightning + Fortify + Weapon Elemental Damage

The above setup will provide you more damage.

"
RichRuzz escribió:
As a returning player trying to follow this guide, PoEplanner and the PoE website skill trees are different in some ways.. which is the more "current" build? (PoE website has the 3 hatchet master points, where PoE planner gets executioner line)

PoE website is the more current version. It was added later on when poeplanner was down day before 3.0 launch. I have to recreate those trees based on my memories thus that minor differences between them.

I will update those trees in poeplanner so that they are in sync.

"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
This build is great fun.

And I'm having a great time.

Spoiler

Very nice rolls on your Ngamahu's Flame, Devoto and Bronn's Lither (just need that 6L)!

"
vileArchon escribió:
Hi All,

build is fantastic loving it - i have been quite lucky in my drops first two days.

can i ask too - what is the purpose of the ruby flask? is this to mitigate reflect damage?

Looking for advice on next upgrade - i was thinking of buying wise oak next.

Spoiler

Looking at your skill tree, you did not pick Iron Grip and Point Blank. Get those 2 nodes and you will see a big increase on Molten Burst.

Gear wise, assembling those gears in 2 days is an amazing feat. You just need to 6L your Bronn and probably get a pair of gloves with attack speed.

And your helm enchant, that might fetch you some good currencies if you trade it away. I would suggest you to keep that roll and get another Devoto for uber lab enchantment.

On flasks, get anti-shock on life flask. I find that to be very useful when it comes to leveling. Also get a ruby flask for that elemental reflect situation. Run Sibyl ring if you intend to level. It helps especially in breaches.

You don't need 2 x Granite flasks (only 1 can be in effect at a time). You can swap out Lion's Roar for general mapping and use it for Uber lab or T15+ bosses instead. Your Granite flask of warding is very nicely rolled. Don't vendor it.

Roll anti-freeze on your Quick Silver.
Hey I am playing this build atm, and wanted to ask which Pantheon buffs you guys would recommend, or which you use and why?
Hit lvl 55 but the Ngamahu's Flame axe are all going for 60+ chaos which I dont have. What wep to use in meantime?
"
Chrisalex75 escribió:
Hit lvl 55 but the Ngamahu's Flame axe are all going for 60+ chaos which I dont have. What wep to use in meantime?

Kaom's Primacy - You can pick one up for 1c.
@kira1414 thankyou very much for taking the time to make this guide and also offer personal advice to everyone following it :)

I will take those skill points you mentioned and work on reshuffling my flasks. I have a second 6s bronns lithe sitting in the bank i am trying to 6L that one while i use the 5L - it has perfect 50% roll too! RNG is kind to me this league.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Thanks for this!
how do you color lithe?
5offcolor is not fun
No rest for the wicked

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional