[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Is physical to lightning on cyclone really worth it ? the in-game tooltip almost halves when switching from melee phys to phys-to-lightning. Didn't try on PoB though (can't right now).
I have avatar of fire.
"
mezmery escribió:
how do you color lithe?
5offcolor is not fun

I used Vorici bench for coloring by picking 1 Red 1 Blue. If you are not having much luck there, you can go for 2 Red 1 Blue (cost more chromatics).

"
Xelyz escribió:
Is physical to lightning on cyclone really worth it ? the in-game tooltip almost halves when switching from melee phys to phys-to-lightning. Didn't try on PoB though (can't right now).
I have avatar of fire.

Physical to Lightning is meant for skill tree without Avatar of Fire and without Xoph's Blood.

If you are using Avatar of Fire skill tree, you use the same gem setup as Xoph's Blood. I should have been clear on this part. Will update the guide to make this clearer.
"
kira1414 escribió:

Very nice rolls on your Ngamahu's Flame, Devoto and Bronn's Lither (just need that 6L)!

Yup! :D

Going to Keep these colours until I have Xoph, will then colour with my remaining Ex
Im a bit discouraged. I followed this build because it said cheap and am getting close to actually switching into it, but i have less than 10% of the currency i would need to buy just the axe, even if i didnt need anything else.

Is that normal? How do i progress?
"
Tomgathericon escribió:
Im a bit discouraged. I followed this build because it said cheap and am getting close to actually switching into it, but i have less than 10% of the currency i would need to buy just the axe, even if i didnt need anything else.

axe and 4l bronn's is enough to farm uber lab, just make sure you have at least 5k hp

xoph's blood could be hard to get now
No rest for the wicked
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:

Going to Keep these colours until I have Xoph, will then colour with my remaining Ex

filthy flipper? :D
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery escribió:
"
Tomgathericon escribió:

axe and 4l bronn's is enough to farm uber lab, just make sure you have at least 5k hp

xoph's blood could be hard to get now

Sorry but that is not helpful at all. Im asking how i get to the point where i have the axe, not what to do from there on.
"
Tomgathericon escribió:

The first days of the leagues the items are not "cheap' yet. So try to do some chaos with the recipe to get one or two items and keep going in this way! The build is pretty cheap when the prices will go down a little bit more
"
Sorytis16 escribió:
"
Tomgathericon escribió:

The first days of the leagues the items are not "cheap' yet. So try to do some chaos with the recipe to get one or two items and keep going in this way! The build is pretty cheap when the prices will go down a little bit more

Oh, so i just have to wait a couple days?
Alright, thanks :)
"
mezmery escribió:
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:

filthy flipper? :D

You would think so but no XD

Luck and Efficiency I guess, getting to maps quickly helped.

But don't worry I've just spanked it all on a Xoph's Blood and some ring upgrades.
Editado por útlima vez por Comfyasabadger en 7 ago. 2017 7:14:38

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional