[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Thx a lot man i will check it now!
Great Build guide, looking forward to using in 3.0.

Just a quick question: Which skill tree would you recommend - Pastebin one or the ones listed? Pastebin seems to have more elemental damage focused but whats your suggestion?

Thanks
"
TheRogueBros escribió:
Great Build guide, looking forward to using in 3.0.

Just a quick question: Which skill tree would you recommend - Pastebin one or the ones listed? Pastebin seems to have more elemental damage focused but whats your suggestion?

Thanks

The skill tree in pastebin is meant for Red Dream jewel.

For league starter, I recommend starting with Level 90 Avatar of Fire Skill Tree.

Once you have access to Xoph's Blood, switch to Primeval Force Tree Level 95 - Pure Damage
great build thankyou to the author and all contributors for this.

I have been undecided between zerker cyclone (VP) or slayer cyclone (non-VP) because i really enjoy lab farming - reading this guide has me landing on slayer for sure.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
redviles escribió:
Uber atziri done! :) but not deathless this time, left with two portals, died twice in trio and once in atziri room, 100% would not recommend doing uber atziri with this build because you won't be able to ignite atziri which is a big portion of damage coming from this build

Quoting something you said a while back but now that bosses can be ignited do you think this build will be capable of uber atziri without much trouble?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon escribió:
"
redviles escribió:
Uber atziri done! :) but not deathless this time, left with two portals, died twice in trio and once in atziri room, 100% would not recommend doing uber atziri with this build because you won't be able to ignite atziri which is a big portion of damage coming from this build

Quoting something you said a while back but now that bosses can be ignited do you think this build will be capable of uber atziri without much trouble?

In fact, even though bosses can't be ignited in Uber Atziri map prior to 3.0, the build is still strong enough to clear it. It is just more challenging because the room which you fight her is small and you have lesser moving space for error.

And besides the queen herself, the trio can pose a challenge too. Especially Y'ara'az when he is enraged.

was dropped from the queen when I attempted the map in 2.6 SSF league.

The question is how do you know if you are ready to kill her? For me, the best way to gauge is if you have the damage to kill Shaper. If you can kill Shaper, you will be able to kill the queen without much issue.

And how do you know if you are ready to kill Shaper? The best way I found to gauge if you have enough damage is whether you can keep Zana alive during the phase which requires her to close the portal with monsters streaming out.

If you can keep Zana alive, you have enough damage to kill Shaper.
what skill you would recommend to lvl till 28+?
"
what skill you would recommend to lvl till 28+?

sunder probably
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
i can't enter your passive skill tree website

502 bad gateway
any change to fix the passive tree links before tonight?
thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional