[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

any new gems to use with Ngamahu's Flame like immolate support? (ignite skill tree)
"
Seriouscatt escribió:
It also gets +4 at 21 and have you made a section for pantheon system?

Nice to know that it gives +4 at level 21. That is huge!

On Pantheon System, good call. The major and minor gods crater for various situation.

For example, major gods:
"
Soul of Lunaris - Great for general mapping

Soul of the Brine King - Great for Shaper, Hydra

Soul of the Solaris - Great vs Phoenix, Hydra, Uber Atziri

Soul of Arakaali - Great vs Chimera, Chayula

On minor gods:
"
Soul of Yugul - Great vs reflect maps for its 20% reduced reflected damage taken. With Sibyl + Primeval Force, that will be 70%.

Soul of Abberath - Great for lab's burning ground (not as though we need it) and Phoenix, Hydra or Uber Atziri fights.

Soul of Gruthkul - Great for general mapping.

Soul of Ryslatha - Free flask charges in boss fights. Can't beat that.

Soul of Tukohama - Does not benefit this build.

Soul of Ralakesh - Does not benefit this build.

I will include Pantheon System into the guide once the gods power are fully unlocked. :)

"
papafire escribió:
any new gems to use with Ngamahu's Flame like immolate support? (ignite skill tree)

Using PathOfBuilding to simulate damage, the build does not benefit from Immolate. You get a overall DPS drop.

At this point, I don't see any gem change is required.
Cool, thanks
Firdt time playing a ngamahu build before but do you have a general idea of how much the axe costs on day 1? Im guessing its not cheap. I also know devos is like 30c on day1
"
Seriouscatt escribió:
Cool, thanks
Firdt time playing a ngamahu build before but do you have a general idea of how much the axe costs on day 1? Im guessing its not cheap. I also know devos is like 30c on day1

I am expecting it to be in the range of 50 to 60 chaos on day 1. :(

But should you get it? I would say get it ASAP. Cos the earlier you run Uber Labs, the earlier you gain currencies in the trading league.
Yeah, the amount of currency from ubers is well worth the investment
Hi, will love to try this build for 3.0 starter, is there some POB pastebin?
is it possible to go MoM with this build? perhaps with the help of Essence Worm
Interested in this build but all the text you have from previous patches is so hard to read,

Any chance for a 3.0 updated tree?
and maybe less text.
"
Andresmar19 escribió:

Seconding this

Would really like a POB copypasta
"
buttcommander escribió:
is it possible to go MoM with this build? perhaps with the help of Essence Worm

4 points to Mind Over Matter node and 7 points total to obtain the extra mana pool behind MoM. With Essence Worm it could be viable. The downside is that you will need to sacrifice some damage nodes (or life nodes).

"
carbonite66 escribió:
Interested in this build but all the text you have from previous patches is so hard to read,

Any chance for a 3.0 updated tree?
and maybe less text.

I have made some changes to the guide so hopefully that makes it easier to read now. :)

The skill tree for 3.0 is the same as 2.6. I will be updating the skill trees to use the latest poeplanner once it is updated to the final release version.

"
Arukan94 escribió:
"
Andresmar19 escribió:

Seconding this

Would really like a POB copypasta

As requested by @Andresmar19 and @Arukan94, I have include a pastebin section in the guide with a pastebin link to my level 99 SSF guy. The skill tree is slightly different (I use Red Dream jewel for mapping) from the one listed in the guide but you can adjust it according to your liking.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional