[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
popotm escribió:
Does Taste of haste needed to this build? I'm kinda lost which flask i use

current use

Life flask / L. Roar / Taste of hate / Wise oak / Quick silver

is my flask setup ok?

What the difference between Slayer vs Raider?

Raider looks more fun than Slayer and the leech from Slayer seems useless without Vaal pact base on my experience leech cant keep up with enemy damage just saying.

Hi,

Can you put your profile on public please, so we can see your stuff in details?

I'm playing a berserker version of this build but I'm considering this version for the 3.0. A friend of mine is playing the slayer version and he has more leech than me, I'm playing with vaal pact and he doesn't btw. So I don't think your issue is here but I'd like to check.

Sory
"
Morelikeew escribió:
Couple days into my SSF attempt, thought I'd give Ngamahu's a try. Just finished levelling, rolling into yellow maps. Managed to chance the axe after struggling with a pure phys cyclone. Ngamahu's is far and away above your standard cyclone, jeez. [obviously top end cyclone is probably a little different]

Gear

A long way to go, but hey. The only thing I'm not actively trying to upgrade is the Axe itself and I'm pretty happy with the gloves also. It's a solid character to use as a base.

Working on getting some more levels, getting Primeval Force/Hatchet Master and some regen with my next ~8 or 9 points. Hopefully by then I'll have got my hands on a Devoto's, and some ring upgrades. At that point I think I'll feel pretty good about tackling a couple Xoph breachstones to hunt down the amulet.

As much as I think I've got my head around the build and my plan, if anyone's got any SSF specific advice I'd love to hear it.

Welcome to SSF! Pick the Avatar of Fire skill tree listed in the guide if you have not find Xoph's Blood yet. With Avatar of Fire, you will be able to farm Uber Lab with great ease.

Craft rings, belts, Titan boots and Titan gloves. This is the flask setup I use in SSF:

If you have not find Wise Oak flask, you can replace it with a Basalt flask.

"
popotm escribió:
Does Taste of haste needed to this build? I'm kinda lost which flask i use

current use

Life flask / L. Roar / Taste of hate / Wise oak / Quick silver

is my flask setup ok?

What the difference between Slayer vs Raider?

Raider looks more fun than Slayer and the leech from Slayer seems useless without Vaal pact base on my experience leech cant keep up with enemy damage just saying.

What @Sorytis16 said, your profile is hidden so I can't give any exact advice on that.

Your flask setup is missing a ruby flask. Ruby flask is needed to handle single elemental reflect. Couple with Sibyl ring, you will be able to tank through single elemental reflect mob.

Slayer's Endless Hunger provide huge leech. You can take a look in the video section listed in the guide for end game boss fights. You will see that the leech is enough to clear Shaper.

When it comes to farming Uber Lab, Slayer will provide a much easier time compared to Raider because of Endless Hunger.
Finally cleared Shaper in SSF using this skill tree.

Using the following gears, flasks and jewels:
"

Offence Stats (Herald of Ash + Lightning Golem, no flasks):
"

Defence Stats:
"
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 27 jul. 2017 7:19:25
why you not update build for 3.0?
"
tivon12 escribió:

Hi,

Because the patch note is not out yet so it's hard to guess what's going to change though. But it seems this build is not going to change that much. Might harder to get the xoph's blood at the beginning of the league but we will see...

@kira1414

Did you try to put a 6L in the axe with Molten strike or is it totally useless compare to the dps you get with cyclon? I was just wondering because I'm playing the berserker version with Molten strike.

And gg for the ssf shaper ;)

Cheers

Sory
"
tivon12 escribió:

The skill tree for 3.0 is unchanged. Using the latest PathOfBuilding update to calculate DPS, there is a slight DPS drop for the build but the drop is insignificant.

The main change will be bandits, in 2.6, the bandit choice are: 40 Life + 8% Attack Speed + Passive

In 3.0, for bandits reward, you will go for 2 passives instead. The lose in 8% attack speed from bandits is the main culprit for the drop in Cyclone DPS.

"
Sorytis16 escribió:

Did you try to put a 6L in the axe with Molten strike or is it totally useless compare to the dps you get with cyclon? I was just wondering because I'm playing the berserker version with Molten strike.

I would place the Molten Strike 6L in the chest piece instead for more damage. Personally I prefer Cyclone because of the mobility. It makes evading boss attacks a lot easier. Molten Strike feels awkward without Vaal Pact.

"
Sorytis16 escribió:

And gg for the ssf shaper ;)

Thank you. :)
Uber Atziri downed in SSF!

Flasks setup is very important vs her.

You need an anti-curse flask so that flammability curse that is reflected back to you is cancelled off. Since I do not have Dying Sun in SSF, I rolled anti-curse on my ruby flask. If you have Dying Sun, you can roll anti-curse on your Quicksilver.

My flask setup:

Probably should have swap quicksilver to Lion's Roar but anyway, apparently the damage is sufficient to down her real fast.
guys bandit 3.0???
"
Infanty escribió:
guys bandit 3.0???

Just two messages from yours, read a little...

"
kira1414 escribió:
In 3.0, for bandits reward, you will go for 2 passives instead. The lose in 8% attack speed from bandits is the main culprit for the drop in Cyclone DPS

@Kira1414

I did some simulation on Path of building, and cyclone is way better than molten strike and I do agree with you with some bosses it's sometimes tricky to use Molten :)

Thx for your advice I will update my journey in the 3.0 with your build!

Sory
Editado por útlima vez por Sorytis16 en 31 jul. 2017 19:56:28
After unsatisfactory results stacking AoE for cyclone i swapped ammy to Daresso's Salute and 1 jewel to Warlord's Reach and mapping feels SO much better.

Would definitely recommend trying it if you don't need the extra damage/hp from Xoph's.

59% AoE from 20/20 Cyclone/IncAoE, 15% from Headsman, 20% from Carcass and 30% from DyingSun and its as if i have no bonus aoe+conc effect lmao, guess scale is just terrible.

The +3 Weapon range from ammy/jewel helped a TON when mapping since damage is just excessive for mobs, looking forward to cyclone changes asap! Kinda wanna test how +2 range disfavour would perform now.

Bought
to test the enchant and it's pretty good as well, big cyclone aoe + op piercing projectiles everywhere ayy
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 1 ago. 2017 15:09:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional