(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Skillitek escribió:
"
Giammafix escribió:
"
Millennium escribió:

Also a newbie question, doesn't Point Blank sometimes reduce Kinetic Blast's damage since it will be hitting mobs 1-2 screens away? Wouldn't it be better to remove a support from barrage setup and add point blank gem in there instead?

absolutely not, trust me

Giamma , what gem is missing in your off hand from your profile

the missing gem isn't relevant, I just put some gems leveling in off hand...which really matters are the gems socketed in Brinerot Flag, you have to put one or two warcry gems inside, then any other one linked is a bonus (faster casting, portal...)
if you want you can link in storm prison orb of storms-curse on hit-projectile weakness (or assassin's mark, enfeeble) since the orb of storms will stay even after the weapon swap
or orb of storms-power charge on critical strike-increased critical strikes
I don't feel it necessary because my dps is more than enough to melt things already, and could feel a bit clunky in some fights instead of simply spam Barrage, but could be a nice bonus
"
bibanul escribió:
According to PoB, total DPS for Barrage, without flasks, is 510k with Thunderfist. With Tombfist and intimidated is 515k. Taking this into consideration I will replace the gloves as it seems that anything from the jewels will better.

BTW, do you know how can I simulate Point Blank in PoB?

Thank you,

If you don't see the img :
- Go in "Configuration" sheet ;
- "For effective DPS" ;
- Ligne "Projectile travel distance"

Then you have a box with + and - where you set the distance between you and your target.
If the value is between 0 and 10, you will get the +40% more dps buff from Point Blank.
If the value is superior to 10 (to a maximum of 150) the Point Blank side effect will applie a dps malus for each extra point set as value in this box.
I have another couple of quick questions for the pro users of this build . (who have been very helpful offering advice)

Blood Rage, do you guys activate that at the beginning of maps and run it through entirety ? Or is this a buff we use only on bosses, because that's what Ive been doing so far. Just curious.

Also, stibnite or jade flask? Which do you guys consider best?

I'm going to replace my quicksilver flask with either a stibnite or jade, that will definitely make me capable of tanking a little more damage. I just get too excited with the quicksilver because I like running around at top speeds clearing maps.

On another note, I'm doing t15 maps very quickly with this build, rarely running into trouble. I'm very thankful for all the advice you guys have given me. I still havnt tried shaper or uber atziri etc yet because I know I'm nowhere near capable of killing them, even if my build is, I'm just not good enough and need practice lol.
You cast blood rage at the start of the map. The AS buff is extremly usefull for our clearspeed. VS bosses, it totaly depend on your dps. If you have enought dps to sustain the Blood Rage degen + the dmg from the boss, then go for Blood Rage. If not, don't use it.

On ground of Flask, Stibnit is slightly better than Jade for the smoke cloud. If you only consider evasion buff, Jade should gives you more evasio than stibnit (it's the case for me).
"
Skillitek escribió:
I have another couple of quick questions for the pro users of this build . (who have been very helpful offering advice)

Blood Rage, do you guys activate that at the beginning of maps and run it through entirety ? Or is this a buff we use only on bosses, because that's what Ive been doing so far. Just curious.

I'm going to replace my quicksilver flask with either a stibnite or jade, that will definitely make me capable of tanking a little more damage. I just get too excited with the quicksilver because I like running around at top speeds clearing maps.

On another note, I'm doing t15 maps very quickly with this build, rarely running into trouble. I'm very thankful for all the advice you guys have given me. I still havnt tried shaper or uber atziri etc yet because I know I'm nowhere near capable of killing them, even if my build is, I'm just not good enough and need practice lol.

1) Blood rage is a great buff to use while mapping, activate it at the start and try and keep leeching, then weapon swap (if you can) to stop the life degen when you have to stop or can't leech. You can use it on bosses too, if you're able to sustain the singe target leech, some bosses like the Chimera are very dangerous though. Don't use Blood rage along with some map mods, like desecrated ground, 60% less recovery of life (for single target) and maybe vulnerability if you don't use a curse removal flask.

2) Stibnite gives way more charges to spam rolling the correct affix, and the blind is pretty useful for bosses or abysses. Jade is good as second evasion flask, imho.

3) If your hideout tooltip dps is around 40-45k you should be capable of killing them :)
Editado por útlima vez por Giammafix en 13 feb. 2018 17:48:37
"
Giammafix escribió:
"
Skillitek escribió:

1) Blood rage is a great buff to use while mapping, activate it at the start and try and keep leeching, then weapon swap (if you can) to stop the life degen when you have to stop or can't leech. You can use it on bosses too, if you're able to sustain the singe target leech, some bosses like the Chimera are very dangerous though. Don't use Blood rage along with some map mods, like desecrated ground, 60% less recovery of life (for single target) and maybe vulnerability if you don't use a curse removal flask.

2) Stibnite gives way more charges to spam rolling the correct affix, and the blind is pretty useful for bosses or abysses. Jade is good as second evasion flask, imho.

3) If your hideout tooltip dps is around 40-45k you should be capable of killing them :)

You are the man my friend !
"
ChaoticLlama escribió:
"
Shambigous escribió:
Would you guys give me a few pointers on how to push my dps to a higher scale...currently sitting at Barrage 31k and KB at around 28k, I am currently missing the boot enchant and will work on that.!!!
And yes I realize I am missing jewels, wasnt sure if I should get those now or have them be the last thing I get.....I am 86 atm so I might have to re-do my tree to get at least 1 or 2 more...

Ok so here some some things that stand out to me immediately:

* All your skill gems should be 20/20 in the KB and Barrage links
* Your rare wand looks ok, but I'm pretty sure that Piscator's Vigil will be superior
* Not DPS related but get a shield with higher evasion
* Replace Plague Circle with another ring that comes with a good life and WED roll, and craft lightning to attacks at the very least. This will give more damage than the low flat lightning this ring currently has
* Level up some more! One cannot understate how much more DPS they give. When Abyss league ends try to pick some up that have flat lightning.
* Also not really DPS related but you should change your flasks. It's not wrong strictly speaking to use Atziri's Promise, but it is not that most efficient choice. You should be using Dying Sun/Vinktar/Stibnite/Jade/Health and only use a diamond flask if you are comfortable without the health one.
* Wrath should be linked to both Enlighten and Empower, big DPS boost. (Wrath does not need any quality, but should be level 20 or 21.)
* Blood rage should be linked with Enhance and Empower for a big DPS boost as well.

That should get you about 30-50% more damage on this build. This is a build I've found has exponential growth in damage with investment. You level and level and upgrade gear over and over and see very little improvement. Then you pass a certain critical point and your DPS explodes. You need a lot of investment to get there but the damage at the end is impressive.
I will definately look at upgrading said pieces...I do have the unique wand but tooltip showed a 15k dps loss using it...and the vigil is perfect roll...the gems yes are low level I'll work those as well overall I've had loads of fun with this build but was unaware about reaching a certain level for the "dps explosion". Thanks for the run down I'll post again when I feel im closer to reaching that point....btw the wand is a 289 ele dps wand figured that was high enough without spending a mirror or even higher for those crazy 350+ wands.
@Shambigous

Ok I didn't plug your wand into PoB or anything like that. If you get higher tooltip DPS by all means go for it!
"
Skillitek escribió:

You are the man my friend !

thanks XD
"
Millennium escribió:
Alright, did some upgrades since the last post (especially upgraded some flasks), still pretty crappy gear but at least it does maps relatively easily. Sitting around 5.3k life, 27k KB dps, 25.7k barrage dps

Gear:
Spoiler

Now the gear is still pretty bad, especially the amulet. Would you recommend upgrading it first? Is flat lightning mod still the first thing you wanna look out?

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgOXA_EEZYUdRSwFr8XlhmOGdcbyCP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOC0fLlMwWzB8Nj03TDfUO3w_c0MxRX5JUUp9TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8W69d8mHiYlpirGVNZ6Bq-myMbOdwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv5UglS6aYZuNnaqet6KjpMKtM7TFt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwuzFKMedx8rI3MlEz93QH9Nv037UI9rB44Tjn-dU6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt8Yr2W_1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=Millennium&characterName=MillenKB

Don't think there is much room to upgrade when it comes to the passive tree (lvl 90 right now) but can you still take a look?

Any help on the gear and/or passive tree? Also do you think +180% movement speed bonus wit flasks up is enough as pathfinder? It still feels slow with no movement skill like blink arrow.
Editado por útlima vez por Millennium en 15 feb. 2018 0:22:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional