(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Guys how do u survive with this build? Im trying to build it but got one shot many times. I had 4600 hp and it was hard to make. I know that a have bad shield and could get +270 hp with good one but any way how to survive? What is the secrete?
"
frystile escribió:
Guys how do u survive with this build? Im trying to build it but got one shot many times. I had 4600 hp and it was hard to make. I know that a have bad shield and could get +270 hp with good one but any way how to survive? What is the secrete?

Havn't posted in awhile. The biggest 'secret' is that you kill before you get killed. This build has a lot of movement speed and evasion. You need to constantly move around, make sure your flasks are up when they need to be. Don't stand in 1 hit attacks.

Can swap out your thunderfist for some gripped gloves with hp and resists, then change out your boots for atziri step for nice life and movement speed.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Relivator escribió:
when the league ends, would my legacy atziri's acuity be better in the glove slot since I dont have a legacy vinktars?

Ofc, sadly this build feels awful without instant leech if you ask me.
It's just not nearly as safe anymore.
Have been a very fun league playing with this build. Final gear brings my Shaper DPS to a bit over 4 mil. Everything just melt even with just average gear. Thank you OP and everyone in this thread for your helpful tips. I have been extremely lucky for this league. Hopefully there is still luck left for me for next league. gl and see you all in next league!

Spoiler
@frystile
God.. why are you using Atziri's Mirror.
Unique= Good Item, is false my friend.
Go ditch that shield for a rare one with Life, Resists you need and as much evasion as possible.
As Dracule said, drop Thunderfists for a rare pair of Gloves to get even more Life.
You should also Drop Throatseeker and Crackling speed and aim for the big Wand wheel (as i mentioned in the Guide yo!) This should give you better Dps and better Leech.

Get better Jewels, with LIFE! Static Electricity can be replaced with a rare one(with life)
You should get way better Rare Jewels than you have.
Also make sure to have to correct affixes on them, for example Crit. Multi. with Lightning Skills does not work. Barrage and Kinetic Blast don't have the Lightning Tag.
Check the guide and the example jewels there.

The rest is a Playstyle thing, like actively placing smoke clouds with Stibnite Flask.
The Flask can be used 3 Times. For example i always run with a Jade Flask aktive to the Boss and then press my Stibnite to blind him, which is a huge boost in terms of defense.

Also don't blindly try to facetank everything, some attacks ment to one-shot greedy players.

@charlyy
Of course it feels awful if you don't stack Evasion, No Evasion Helmet, No Evasion Shield, No Evasion Boots, No Evasion Gloves.
No Heart of Oak (the 28% stun avoidance is actually huge in endgame, this has been tested)
No Phase Acrobatics, recent Feedback confirms how strong it is with high evasion.

Obviously your only defense is kill before getting killed with Leech.

Just saying.

I had no trouble and didn't need the instant leech my legacy Vinktar is giving me.
I didn't used the Flask on purpose, even removed it in my 3.1 update video, against red guardians and red elder.
Also i tend to run quite rippy maps and didn't used it there on purpose just to clarify it.

It would make no sense promoting a build guide that relies on a legacy item.
Also feel free to check Giammafix Guardian Kills.
He loses 30%ish life or more here and there but never gets hit within 3-4 sec. afterwards which is giving him time to leech his lifepool back up.

@cjin5
Always nice to read positive Feedback like that, cheers!
Some crazy good League gear you have ! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 18 feb. 2018 12:57:45
Any map mods this build doesn't fair to well with?
"
Toma_Hawk escribió:
@frystile

@charlyy
Of course it feels awful if you don't stack Evasion, No Evasion Helmet, No Evasion Shield, No Evasion Boots, No Evasion Gloves.
No Heart of Oak (the 28% stun avoidance is actually huge in endgame, this has been tested)
No Phase Acrobatics, recent Feedback confirms how strong it is with high evasion.

Obviously your only defense is kill before getting killed with Leech.

Just saying.

I had no trouble and didn't need the instant leech my legacy Vinktar is giving me.
I didn't used the Flask on purpose, even removed it in my 3.1 update video, against red guardians and red elder.
Also i tend to run quite rippy maps and didn't used it there on purpose just to clarify it.

It would make no sense promoting a build guide that relies on a legacy item.
Also feel free to check Giammafix Guardian Kills.
He loses 30%ish life or more here and there but never gets hit within 3-4 sec. afterwards which is giving him time to leech his lifepool back up.

@cjin5
Always nice to read positive Feedback like that, cheers!
Some crazy good League gear you have ! :)

I know you are getting defensive quickly, I didn't intend to insult your build, sorry, just non insta leech feels weird.
I tried all possible variations of this build after the patch, the one I currently use works best for maps farming and is safe as well for me personally.
Everyone here that plays fully sextanted t15+ maps knows that a single little mistake can easily kill you, this is not the most tanky build ever, even if you want to promote it as such.
"
charlyy escribió:
this is not the most tanky build ever, even if you want to promote it as such.

this is a matter of fact and it doesn't seems to me that he wants to promote it as the most tanky build ever...
as any other evasion/life based build, this is a glass cannon compared to meta builds like the berserker, chieftain, slayer etc. but it's not that squishy once it's properly geared.
you can't stand under the shaper's beam as before, obviously, you have to move and that pisses even cyclone builds.
I usually played cheap builds and was skeptical as well at the beginning, but I learned that the wander scales incredibly well with levels and proper gear, and it's hard to find another build with a tier 1 clearspeed on a 4 link and a potentially huge single target damage...all without changing gems or skills except for herald of thunder which is totally optional :)
Editado por útlima vez por Giammafix en 18 feb. 2018 17:37:56
Ohh no worries charlyy! I didn't took it as an offence. My reaction is more explanatory based.
I do run fully sextant t15 as well, in fact i get called by most guildies if they can't finish their t16 rip mod map to unlock the atlas for example.
It's hard to set a benchmark i guess for terms like tanky or glass cannon. But i leveled various builds and like 10 different wander variations and all together this build is the tankiest without beeing slow as a snail or weak as f@€#.
I can only point out things that differ from my gear choices which have been tested.
For example evasion does red. the chance of getting crit. by the way it works.
Since back then when the guide got extremly popular i kinda feel responsible to push the build to its limits and tweak every little thing, which is fun.. sometimes :3
Is it tanky, like beeing able to watch your favorite streamer while mapping? Absolutely NOT. But if you know what you are up against and what you and the build are capable of, what offensive and defensive tools this build has to offer and make use of it, yeah then it feels godly and i haven't found anything that beats the combo this wander has which makes me sad and paranoid. Since i would like to start another Project i could hop on IF they kill wanders.

Instant leech is a lazy and bad mechanic. I'm really happy about the recent changes. Maybe they will readjust things more properly according to it. Like Bullet phase of shaper can be annoying at times.
Enjoy my Wall of text kappa
Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 18 feb. 2018 21:51:28
"
charlyy escribió:
I know you are getting defensive quickly, I didn't intend to insult your build, sorry, just non insta leech feels weird.
I tried all possible variations of this build after the patch, the one I currently use works best for maps farming and is safe as well for me personally.
Everyone here that plays fully sextanted t15+ maps knows that a single little mistake can easily kill you, this is not the most tanky build ever, even if you want to promote it as such.

I don't realy get the point of this discution. I mean, every build have main "pro". 1 or 2 justify the existence of the build itself.
Here it's simple. We have an insane clear speed, and an insane dps in single target for extremly fast farming.
Well builded, you should be able to kill almost every content in less than 5 TP (Uber Atziri and probably Chayula domain are certainly the hardest contents for this build).

Yeah you will certainly rip sometime. Realy offent if you speed farming in T14+ fully sextant maps with shity mods. But it's an eva/life build. What do you guys expected ? Check the defensive stats on PoB, it's obvious it's not the tankiest build you can find.
In SC, the point of this build is not to do 0 rip. It's to clear every content extremly fast (which make it a good currency farmer) in less than 6 portal. And this build perfectly do this job.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional