(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Millennium escribió:
"
Millennium escribió:
Alright, did some upgrades since the last post (especially upgraded some flasks), still pretty crappy gear but at least it does maps relatively easily. Sitting around 5.3k life, 27k KB dps, 25.7k barrage dps

Gear:
Spoiler

Now the gear is still pretty bad, especially the amulet. Would you recommend upgrading it first? Is flat lightning mod still the first thing you wanna look out?

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgOXA_EEZYUdRSwFr8XlhmOGdcbyCP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOC0fLlMwWzB8Nj03TDfUO3w_c0MxRX5JUUp9TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8W69d8mHiYlpirGVNZ6Bq-myMbOdwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv5UglS6aYZuNnaqet6KjpMKtM7TFt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwuzFKMedx8rI3MlEz93QH9Nv037UI9rB44Tjn-dU6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt8Yr2W_1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=Millennium&characterName=MillenKB

Don't think there is much room to upgrade when it comes to the passive tree (lvl 90 right now) but can you still take a look?

Any help on the gear and/or passive tree? Also do you think +180% movement speed bonus wit flasks up is enough as pathfinder? It still feels slow with no movement skill like blink arrow.

Imo you reached the point where you have 2 types of upgrades. The frist type of upgrade are the minor ones who cost you few chaos for little buffs. You can do those upgrades at any time. They are not a priority, but at the very end, they will be unavoidable. The second type of upgrades are the major upgrades. Their price are high, you count in exalts, but with them, your dps will clearly skyrocket.

On the minor upgrade ground :
- Your Piscator. Aim for a 16+AS / 380+Accu / 28+Crit / 108+WED. Normaly, this should cost you something like 10-15c. You can win something like 1.5-2% more dps cf PoB.
- Stibnit Flask : Get a move/duration roll. It cost ~10c.
- Jade Flask : Get a %Eva/Duration roll. It cost ~10c.

On the major upgrade ground :
- Get a +1 barrage helm. Starkonja is, imo one of the best balance between offensive and defensive stats. It's a 7-9ex upgrade.
- Boots. Get the right lab enchant. If you don't like lab, then buy it. On perfect atziri, you should be able to find one for 3-4ex.
- Gloves. While you are playing Essence Crafted ones only look for res. Our survivability won't be a mess with -200 life. With non caped res, it will. Aim for res before life imo.
- The jewels. You need a second dps affixes on your all your jewels. It will be expensive as fuck, but the bigest dps upgrade will surely come from thos items. They are strong.
- Rings. You lake of dps buffs. Aim for a T1 flat light as a start. Then add some wed, and try, in this way to balance your res only with rings.
- Amulet. There is 2 situations here. If you play biscot or if you don't. If you play biscot, then, the amu slot will only be here for boss. So you do not balance your res on this slot. If you don't play biscot and do not plan to play it, then you are a bit more flexible.
The cheap solution here, is to aim for 3 dps affixes. You should consider this order : Flat light > WED = Crit multi > crit chance = Accuracy. There is many solution here. Aiming for crit multi and wed and master craft the flat. Aiming for flat and crit multi and master craft the crit chance. It's up to you. You can also try to do a mastercraft one if you are lucky enought with annulement. Note in this case, the amulet will certainly be extremly offensive.
As an example of what you can do (my std amulet) :

Consider a minimum budget of 2ex for this slot. The prices are raise realy quickly here.

Your belt should be upgraded too. If you play a dual res belt, then at least add a flask mods like duration or reduc charge (in this build Flask duration > reduc flask charge used).
If you don't care about flask affixes, then get a third res. When you will changes your amulet and rings, it will be easier to balance your res.

On your tree, there is 2 solutions :
- You get 4 extra level to get Phase Accrobatic ;
- You chose between Written in Blood wheel and Phase Accrobatic.
You should check what you need the most : 400hp or a full dodge build.
Do you think there is any way to make life regen work, and not pick up Vaal Pact?

Also I've been using Lycosidae and therefore not been needing any accuracy on my gear. Is this fine, or should I be using a rare shield instead and adding the accuracy?

Been enjoying it so far anyway, thanks for the guide.
@Tetlis

upgraded to these right now, they should be better than the previous right?
/wave

Just wanted to hop in and share the gear I used this league, since there are a lot of people who are asking what rolls/items to aim for to achieve the power this build offers.

Nothing too fancy or mega-expensive here, I wasn't even aiming to minmax everything, since it's more than enough to clear/farm all of the current content with ease. Some of the items are self-found/selfcrafted.

Gear

That was really awesome league for wanders again, let's see what will happen in the next one.
Editado por útlima vez por d3s0 en 16 feb. 2018 2:58:35
nerfed build?
Just posting here to say, I love the new revised banners. Perfect sizing/font for text.

Also maxing out this build feels so satisfying :)
"
nerfed build?

This build is stronger than ever, really...
I've been enjoying the build a lot, wander has always been a favorite of mine. I've been going between belly and queen though trying to see which I like more.

Gear
Spoiler

ign: bdigi

My gear after a very fun league for me. The Shaper DPS is around 1.96 millions without any charges.

This Build-Guide is an inspriaration for me every league to get the latest news in wander-business :) Thx for the great guide!
Editado por útlima vez por Wursti2013 en 17 feb. 2018 2:43:42
when the league ends, would my legacy atziri's acuity be better in the glove slot since I dont have a legacy vinktars?
Editado por útlima vez por Relivator en 17 feb. 2018 13:06:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional