(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Ah sorry for that, updated my post. Thanks alot for your answers. Very good points !

*edit*

After making some of the changes you mentioned, my dps skyrocketed !

"
It's realy hard to help you correctly while your character is private, and you didn't linked us your whole stuff. Where is your jewels or your belt ? And at the same time you didn't told us the level of your character.

On the ground of the stuff :
- Piscator : low roll. A good piscator with 16+AS / 380+Accu / 28+Crit / 107+WED cost something like 10-15c.
- Rat's Nest : No barrage enchant. If you want to upgrade your dps, the +1 barrage enchant will be almost inevitable. You can go for an other helmet with +1 barrage if you are short in currency.
- Your shield is an Elder one, it's cool, but you forgot it's a defensive slot. And except life, you have almost no defensive stats. Get as much res and life as you can on this slot. This will alow you to focus on dps on jewelery slots.
- Amu : It's a good one, but you should craft some flat light to attacks instead of life.
- Ring 1 : You have wed, yeah, but no flat light dmg, and no room to craft it.
- Ring 2 : If you have only 1 dps affixe on your ring, at least get a T1 flat light dmg to attacks. Here it's worst than a master craft. And you should only consider a ring or amu with such a low flat dmg to attacks only if you get high dps roll.
- Botts : Your boots are goods, except the fact you miss the flat light enchant.

Flasks :
- Life flask : Divine Life flask are awfull. I would sugest you instead a Bubbling Eternal Life Flask of Staunching. 1248 life recovered in 1.7sec with 50% instantly recovered, with the anti bleed ofc.
- Quicksilver : Remove this utility flask and switch for a Diamond Flask. Aim for Evasion/duration affixes.
- Jade : Jade is ok, but Stibnite is better, and you should roll on a Stibnite : move speed/duration.

Your tree :
I see huge mistakes. While we don't know which level you are, and what bandit reward you chose, I will suggest you this tree (same number as your tree left)
Editado por útlima vez por Svartvingad en 12 feb. 2018 17:48:38
Alright, did some upgrades since the last post (especially upgraded some flasks), still pretty crappy gear but at least it does maps relatively easily. Sitting around 5.3k life, 27k KB dps, 25.7k barrage dps

Gear:
Spoiler

Now the gear is still pretty bad, especially the amulet. Would you recommend upgrading it first? Is flat lightning mod still the first thing you wanna look out?

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgOXA_EEZYUdRSwFr8XlhmOGdcbyCP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOC0fLlMwWzB8Nj03TDfUO3w_c0MxRX5JUUp9TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8W69d8mHiYlpirGVNZ6Bq-myMbOdwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv5UglS6aYZuNnaqet6KjpMKtM7TFt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwuzFKMedx8rI3MlEz93QH9Nv037UI9rB44Tjn-dU6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt8Yr2W_1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=Millennium&characterName=MillenKB

Don't think there is much room to upgrade when it comes to the passive tree (lvl 90 right now) but can you still take a look?
Editado por útlima vez por Millennium en 12 feb. 2018 22:50:38
"
Giammafix escribió:
"
Millennium escribió:

Also a newbie question, doesn't Point Blank sometimes reduce Kinetic Blast's damage since it will be hitting mobs 1-2 screens away? Wouldn't it be better to remove a support from barrage setup and add point blank gem in there instead?

absolutely not, trust me

Gamma , what gem is missing in your off hand from your profile
just waiting to get back to standard so i can mirror corruption bite :) then ill push for 100, currently lvl 98
Heres my gear in stand atm:

Hi,

What are the minimum stats for a pair of abyssal jewels to socket into a tombist (2 sockets) in order to surpass the Thunderfist?

I am running this build as a raider because I like the frenzy charge generation. However I still have issues with some of the tough bosses. I have some currency and I would like to upgrade the gear if possible. What are your suggestions? Can someone take a look at my gear and at my tree?

Thanks,
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

What are the minimum stats for a pair of abyssal jewels to socket into a tombist (2 sockets) in order to surpass the Thunderfist?

I am running this build as a raider because I like the frenzy charge generation. However I still have issues with some of the tough bosses. I have some currency and I would like to upgrade the gear if possible. What are your suggestions? Can someone take a look at my gear and at my tree?

Thanks,

There is 2 situations :
1. The 5th extra link from Thunderfist represent a real buff in terme of clearspeed. Without, you would struggle with a 4L KB setup to have a descent clearspeed.
2. You already OS everything with a 4L KB. This extra 5th link would be overkill and would almost change nothing.

If you are in the first situation, Tombfist 2s will surely be to expansive for you to consider this solution. And the comparaison in pure terme of stats will be extremly difficult to do, because you will have like 5-6 variables in the problem (slot gloves, KB dps, Barrage dps, the stats of each abyss jewels, etc.).
If you are in the second situation, then you will only compare Barrage dps and won't care about the extra 5th link in Thunderfist.

Then the comparaison should take care about this points :
- Thunderfist = 1-100 flat light dmg to attacks + 10% AS.
- Tombfist = 2 flat light to attacks buff + 1 flat light attacks to wand + 10%AS + 10%more dmg from intimidate + other jewels affixe you have.
If 1-100 flat from Thunderfist = ~10% more dps from intimidate (cf PoB), then every stat and affixe from abyss jewel will be some extra dps over Thunderfist.
If 1-100 flat from Thunderfist is >10% more dps from intimidate, then you have to calculate how much each point of average flat dmg ligh will gives you in terme of %more dps (check on PoB).

For a general answer you should additionaly consider the overall gear on the character. So it's almost impossible in my eye to give you a generic answer.
Do you guys have to run herald of ice for it to work or does it automatically work with the "curse on hit " gem .
Because when I have both herald of ice and wrath activated I barely have any mana and I don't rly know where to throw an enlighten
Would you guys give me a few pointers on how to push my dps to a higher scale...currently sitting at Barrage 31k and KB at around 28k, I am currently missing the boot enchant and will work on that.!!!
And yes I realize I am missing jewels, wasnt sure if I should get those now or have them be the last thing I get.....I am 86 atm so I might have to re-do my tree to get at least 1 or 2 more...

Editado por útlima vez por Shambigous en 13 feb. 2018 8:09:21
"
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

Thanks,

There is 2 situations :
1. The 5th extra link from Thunderfist represent a real buff in terme of clearspeed. Without, you would struggle with a 4L KB setup to have a descent clearspeed.
2. You already OS everything with a 4L KB. This extra 5th link would be overkill and would almost change nothing.

If you are in the first situation, Tombfist 2s will surely be to expansive for you to consider this solution. And the comparaison in pure terme of stats will be extremly difficult to do, because you will have like 5-6 variables in the problem (slot gloves, KB dps, Barrage dps, the stats of each abyss jewels, etc.).
If you are in the second situation, then you will only compare Barrage dps and won't care about the extra 5th link in Thunderfist.

Then the comparaison should take care about this points :
- Thunderfist = 1-100 flat light dmg to attacks + 10% AS.
- Tombfist = 2 flat light to attacks buff + 1 flat light attacks to wand + 10%AS + 10%more dmg from intimidate + other jewels affixe you have.
If 1-100 flat from Thunderfist = ~10% more dps from intimidate (cf PoB), then every stat and affixe from abyss jewel will be some extra dps over Thunderfist.
If 1-100 flat from Thunderfist is >10% more dps from intimidate, then you have to calculate how much each point of average flat dmg ligh will gives you in terme of %more dps (check on PoB).

For a general answer you should additionaly consider the overall gear on the character. So it's almost impossible in my eye to give you a generic answer.

According to PoB, total DPS for Barrage, without flasks, is 510k with Thunderfist. With Tombfist and intimidated is 515k. Taking this into consideration I will replace the gloves as it seems that anything from the jewels will better.

BTW, do you know how can I simulate Point Blank in PoB?

Thank you,
Editado por útlima vez por bibanul en 13 feb. 2018 8:52:56
"
Shambigous escribió:
Would you guys give me a few pointers on how to push my dps to a higher scale...currently sitting at Barrage 31k and KB at around 28k, I am currently missing the boot enchant and will work on that.!!!
And yes I realize I am missing jewels, wasnt sure if I should get those now or have them be the last thing I get.....I am 86 atm so I might have to re-do my tree to get at least 1 or 2 more...

Ok so here some some things that stand out to me immediately:

* All your skill gems should be 20/20 in the KB and Barrage links
* Your rare wand looks ok, but I'm pretty sure that Piscator's Vigil will be superior
* Not DPS related but get a shield with higher evasion
* Replace Plague Circle with another ring that comes with a good life and WED roll, and craft lightning to attacks at the very least. This will give more damage than the low flat lightning this ring currently has
* Level up some more! One cannot understate how much more DPS they give. When Abyss league ends try to pick some up that have flat lightning.
* Also not really DPS related but you should change your flasks. It's not wrong strictly speaking to use Atziri's Promise, but it is not that most efficient choice. You should be using Dying Sun/Vinktar/Stibnite/Jade/Health and only use a diamond flask if you are comfortable without the health one.
* Wrath should be linked to both Enlighten and Empower, big DPS boost. (Wrath does not need any quality, but should be level 20 or 21.)
* Blood rage should be linked with Enhance and Empower for a big DPS boost as well.

That should get you about 30-50% more damage on this build. This is a build I've found has exponential growth in damage with investment. You level and level and upgrade gear over and over and see very little improvement. Then you pass a certain critical point and your DPS explodes. You need a lot of investment to get there but the damage at the end is impressive.
Editado por útlima vez por ChaoticLlama en 13 feb. 2018 10:17:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional