(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
*snip*

nice job :D

did you read my considerations about wrath and blasphemy with projectile weakness? ^^
sd I said, it could be a viable dps boost for people without a level 21 wrath, if they don't plan to do hexproof maps of course
Editado por útlima vez por Giammafix en 10 feb. 2018 19:44:23
Shaper down, it was a really fun build. Thanks!

Here is my gear at the end:

"
Giammafix escribió:
"
*snip*

nice job :D

did you read my considerations about wrath and blasphemy with projectile weakness? ^^
sd I said, it could be a viable dps boost for people without a level 21 wrath, if they don't plan to do hexproof maps of course

Yeah I did.

But I'm a bit sceptical about this setup. This might be a good boost for single target, but not for the clear speed.
With wrath setup, we don't care about the Point Blank dmg nerf while Wrath is here to support the dps of KB in long range hit. This allow us to clear without being un close range. With blasphemy, you need to be in a short range of the mobs. I don't think adding an extra layer of weakness is the brightest idea for a character who is already short in tankiness.
Editado por útlima vez por LAGROSSESIMONE en 10 feb. 2018 21:39:01
EDIT: Just entered the maps at lvl 70, quite the trash gear but hopefully you can make some recommendations for upgrades (got about 90c, currently planning to get a vinktar)
Editado por útlima vez por Millennium en 11 feb. 2018 11:48:56
Hey, I'm trying make my wander as perfect as yours except i ain't rich and can't get the wand and legacy items , but i am making the most that i can with what i have got. So far i can do map clearing Easily but what i cant do is boss fights , i die TBH at least 1 every boss fight , i do only T6+ maps Love the Clear Speed but don't like Bosses.

My Profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WIZARDAA/characters

Character name : WanderWhatYourDoing

Level : 85

Please Check My Gear and tell me what to change and what what not and also how to reach 1 millions DPS
that is my Goal right now .
Please Reply Soon as POSSIBLE :D
@WIZARDAA

Wrong Vinktar, no Dying Sun (bigggest DPS boost for single Target in Flask Section)
White Quicksilver?
No correctly 100% correctly rolled Falks (2x Remove bleeding?)

For your 1 Mill. DPS goal a +1 Barrage Helmet enchant is required (can be Starkonja or Devoto's Devotion).

What is your chance to hit, kinda miss flat acc. on gear.

Boot Enchant.

Do you have Mana issues? Buy a corr. Level 3 Enlighten if you do.

For Passive Tree, final Crit. Chance/ Crit. Multi. in the Tree, also Wandslinger and the most important Nodes: the Alchemist Cluster which you will need to hit the 50% flask effect threshold got get one additional Barrage Projectile through Dying Sun.

@wizardaa

I will totaly second Toma_Hawk. You can do some cheap upgrade/correction in your build. But the most effectives upgrades will be expensive and mandatory, like Dying Sun. 1 million dps can be achieve without the +1 barrage enchant. For example, I have 1.1M dps on PoB with a unenchanted Starkonja, with bisco and no belt (I have HH but while it's PoB dps, it does not consider HH buffs) but it implie a realy good stuff on overall and rest of the slots, especialy on rings, amu and abyss jewels.

There is 3 top priority things you should do :
- Get a Dying Sun ;
- Get real and usefull rings & amu. Your's don't have flat light, and almost no other dps affixes. Check out for this kind of search and custom the search for your needs and your budget (for example by removing the implicit in search to make it cheaper) ;
- Correct your tree for something something like this (you can do this version if you feel too squeeshy)

Rest would be minor changes like not wasting a gem setup (in piscator), geting a Vinktar (a Pen is good enought if you can't afford the attacks), getting 20 quality on gems, etc.
Ah and obviously, push your leveling up to 90.
Editado por útlima vez por LAGROSSESIMONE en 12 feb. 2018 3:53:43
I feel like i'm missing something in this build. What provides the mana regen if you don't have an old vinktar with 20% light leech to mana?
Can anyone give me a hint why my damage is lacking ? Compared to everyone else i seem to have half the dps. Don't have nearly as great gear, but still seems pretty far off.

W/O Flasks in H/O with wrath, ig & hoi
Barrage: 28820
KB: 20309

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQceCC4JoA5IDlwPxBGWFHUUsBa_F5YZjhnXGo0byB2DI_YknST9JpUqCyo4LR8uUzBbMHEwfDY9N0w31DpCO3w_c0MxRX5JUUp9S3hMs0z_TZJOKlFHVUtW-lm8WyZbr13yYeJiWmKsZ6BsjGzncFJ07XfXePl9dX7dfyt_gH_Gf_uCHod2idOMNo19jbmNv5UglS6aYZuNnaqet6KjpMKsl60ztMW4yr7uwfPC7MUox53HysjcyUTOcM_d02_TftQj2sHdqOOE45_nVOmY7T_tg-4O73rw1fFt8Yr2W_1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=Svartvingad&characterName=TheBurningOne

Editado por útlima vez por Svartvingad en 12 feb. 2018 17:11:12
It's realy hard to help you correctly while your character is private, and you didn't linked us your whole stuff. Where is your jewels or your belt ? And at the same time you didn't told us the level of your character.

On the ground of the stuff :
- Piscator : low roll. A good piscator with 16+AS / 380+Accu / 28+Crit / 107+WED cost something like 10-15c.
- Rat's Nest : No barrage enchant. If you want to upgrade your dps, the +1 barrage enchant will be almost inevitable. You can go for an other helmet with +1 barrage if you are short in currency.
- Your shield is an Elder one, it's cool, but you forgot it's a defensive slot. And except life, you have almost no defensive stats. Get as much res and life as you can on this slot. This will alow you to focus on dps on jewelery slots.
- Amu : It's a good one, but you should craft some flat light to attacks instead of life.
- Ring 1 : You have wed, yeah, but no flat light dmg, and no room to craft it.
- Ring 2 : If you have only 1 dps affixe on your ring, at least get a T1 flat light dmg to attacks. Here it's worst than a master craft. And you should only consider a ring or amu with such a low flat dmg to attacks only if you get high dps roll.
- Botts : Your boots are goods, except the fact you miss the flat light enchant.

Flasks :
- Life flask : Divine Life flask are awfull. I would sugest you instead a Bubbling Eternal Life Flask of Staunching. 1248 life recovered in 1.7sec with 50% instantly recovered, with the anti bleed ofc.
- Quicksilver : Remove this utility flask and switch for a Diamond Flask. Aim for Evasion/duration affixes.
- Jade : Jade is ok, but Stibnite is better, and you should roll on a Stibnite : move speed/duration.

Your tree :
I see huge mistakes. While we don't know which level you are, and what bandit reward you chose, I will suggest you this tree (same number as your tree left)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional