(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Thanks for the reply, and thank you for all the work you've put in so far. this type of wander's definitely been my favorite character and i cant wait for the next league to make another one. :)
"
dotlegend5 escribió:
What should i look for on rings? flat lightning and what's more important after that? crit chance, multi or wed?

I will second Toma_Hawk in his suggestion. And I will also add those search criteria as an example.
This should leave you with Opal or Diamond rings, with slightly more flat dps than a master crafted one, and with some "wed".

Then, check out on PoB how much a ring will upgrade your dps.
Rest is just modulate the search criteria for your budget and your needs.

Also, keep in mind that multicraft can be a wise choice if you found a good base. For example, one of my ring :

I bought this one while it had 2 crappy suffixe. I just cleaned it with "Prefixe cannot be change" then I multicrafted it.
Editado por útlima vez por LAGROSSESIMONE en 7 feb. 2018 13:43:56
Just wondering if everyone still uses conquerors potency jewel over an extra abyss jewel ?
There is only 1 situation were it would be relevant to not use Conqueror Potency. If you have an Elder stygian vise with the affixe "% increased effect of Flasks on You".

Except in this extremly specific situation, this would means losing something like 15% more dps.
Editado por útlima vez por LAGROSSESIMONE en 7 feb. 2018 14:33:59
"
There is only 1 situation were it would be relevant to not use Conqueror Potency. If you have an Elder stygian vise with the affixe "% increased effect of Flasks on You".

Except in this extremly specific situation, this would means losing something like 15% more dps.

Ty for fast response . Another question I have is a culling strike pisc better damage wise than a normal pisc wand
"
Skillitek escribió:
Ty for fast response . Another question I have is a culling strike pisc better damage wise than a normal pisc wand

It depends on many things :

- The stats of both of the weapon you are comparing ;
- The monster stats ;
- The player stats ;
- etc.

But remeber :
"
A hit with culling strike will kill an enemy if it is still alive with 10% of maximum life or less after the hit. This occurs instantly; there is no delay between the enemy taking damage from the hit and being killed by culling strike.

cf : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Culling_strike

So if we compare on 2 Piscator with exactly the same stats, on the same character, vs the same monster, then, Culling Strike = ~11.1% more dmg.

If you want a more accurate answer, I would suggest you to read this topic :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5bis0n/how_much_effective_dps_is_culling_strike/
Editado por útlima vez por LAGROSSESIMONE en 7 feb. 2018 15:45:37
"
"
Skillitek escribió:

It depends on many things :

- The stats of both of the weapon you are comparing ;
- The monster stats ;
- The player stats ;
- etc.

But remeber :
"
A hit with culling strike will kill an enemy if it is still alive with 10% of maximum life or less after the hit. This occurs instantly; there is no delay between the enemy taking damage from the hit and being killed by culling strike.

cf : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Culling_strike

So if we compare on 2 Piscator with exactly the same stats, on the same character, vs the same monster, then, Culling Strike = ~11.1% more dmg.

If you want a more accurate answer, I would suggest you to read this topic :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5bis0n/how_much_effective_dps_is_culling_strike/

I thought about it and checked some answers on the topic. My piscator had pretty high rolls, so I ended up buying a nearly max rolled piscator. Culling strike is indeed more damage, but you can see the real difference vs the very endgame bosses like the shaper or uber atziri, while on some guardians you won't notice that much after a certain thresold of total damage. And it depends of course on the rolls of the actual wand! :D
Hum ... On most boss it will be hard to evaluate the difference with or without Culling Strike. Just as said, Culling Strike will make a noticable difference in terme of dps when the stats monster are really high (hp, res, armor, etc.) which it mostly occure in higher tier maps. But at the same time, most higher tier maps have phase boss, which interfere in a very anoying way with our dps.
arent this pair of pretty darn good gloves for this build? fresh found
"
SooloR escribió:
arent this pair of pretty darn good gloves for this build? fresh found

Not bad, but needs a bit more life and maybe 1 resistance?
If you're capped without it, those are decent for shooting KB faster :)

EDIT: also would be nicer on gripped gloves base.
Editado por útlima vez por andrew8448 en 9 feb. 2018 5:55:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional