[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
Mayhem69 escribió:
Hey

First of all I would like to thank you a lot for sharing with this build, its fucking amazing and im having a lot of fun playing it :)

Now i have few questions, someone mentioned earlier that he is using a Wild Strike with this build, was curious about it so i started to use it and im having a blast with it :D so much phun :P now I was wondering, since im using added fire with it and we have Hatred, so most of the dmg is comming from Ice and Fire in Wild Strike, what do you think about taking Elemental Equilibrium and use Wild Strike? since WS randomly attack with one of the elements, will it work with EE?

EDIT:

Well nvm now xD Just found some info about EE and WS :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724528

Glad to read that!

About Wild Strike, I just did some maps with it. Will be really interested to read opinions about it with this build. Mostly if Gratuitous Violence bleeding spread works with elemental hits from Wild Strike. Initially, seems to me that only work with main blow, because elemental hits have no physical damage, but not sure. If someone use Wild Strike for highest tiers, please share your opinions. Thanks!

From what I noticed WS elemental attacks apply bleed and GV. Description of GV says about "Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding" and elemental hits from WS counts as an attack, since they convert some of the physical dmg to ele not all of it, so far having a lot more fun with WS than Sunder or other skills :)
"
Mayhem69 escribió:
"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
Mayhem69 escribió:
Hey

First of all I would like to thank you a lot for sharing with this build, its fucking amazing and im having a lot of fun playing it :)

Now i have few questions, someone mentioned earlier that he is using a Wild Strike with this build, was curious about it so i started to use it and im having a blast with it :D so much phun :P now I was wondering, since im using added fire with it and we have Hatred, so most of the dmg is comming from Ice and Fire in Wild Strike, what do you think about taking Elemental Equilibrium and use Wild Strike? since WS randomly attack with one of the elements, will it work with EE?

EDIT:

Well nvm now xD Just found some info about EE and WS :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724528

Glad to read that!

About Wild Strike, I just did some maps with it. Will be really interested to read opinions about it with this build. Mostly if Gratuitous Violence bleeding spread works with elemental hits from Wild Strike. Initially, seems to me that only work with main blow, because elemental hits have no physical damage, but not sure. If someone use Wild Strike for highest tiers, please share your opinions. Thanks!

From what I noticed WS elemental attacks apply bleed and GV. Description of GV says about "Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding" and elemental hits from WS counts as an attack, since they convert some of the physical dmg to ele not all of it, so far having a lot more fun with WS than Sunder or other skills :)

What would you give up for EE, and what Gems would you run? Added Fire, PTL, Multi, and what else?

If you went static, added fire, multi, and weapon ele with EE wouldn't that damage be huge also?
IGN: Mirakool
have you tried shaper or Uber Atziri with this build? or is it going to be difficult to do? thx
"
mas_mariano escribió:
Intersting fact, will be included on next update after some testing. Thanks for sharing!

It works really well with Varunastra because it doesn't matter what the gems say as long as there's hp and two AS mods. With Soul Taker it'd be waaaaaaaaaaay more difficult, and probably expensive, to find those gems.

I have yet to find double AS and hp for axes only.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
You're right, still, using Soul Taker you got some AS stats on jewels that will work:

(p) Attack Speed with Axes +%
(p) Attack Speed While Holding a Shield +%
(p) Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons +%
(s) Attack Speed +%

"
buttcommander escribió:
have you tried shaper or Uber Atziri with this build? or is it going to be difficult to do? thx

Never tried Uber Atziri and probably never will. About Shaper, I give it a try but seems not possible to do with this build. Quote previous answer:

"
- The Shaper: just sell the pieces. Can't see how to kill him with a melee life based build. Any mistake will kill you. If not, you will run out of flask and next mistake will kill you. And if you manage to not getting killed, then all the ground will be filled with vortexs that makes impossible to get to the shaper. I assumed vortex were cold damage based, so I try Shaffle's with Shappire up and damage was just the same (or is not cold damage or has a lot of cold penetration).
"
Mirakool escribió:
What would you give up for EE, and what Gems would you run? Added Fire, PTL, Multi, and what else?

If you went static, added fire, multi, and weapon ele with EE wouldn't that damage be huge also?

I don't see how EE could work on this build. You deal the elemental damage, so mob resistances will be boost after each hit.
"
eviL_Bison escribió:
I played a very similar build back in Perandus. And iirc I was inspired by your build. In the end I was using Aegis Aurora with Varunastra EQ. pretty strong back than. Double T15 bosses were no Problem. Except Core. Never tried before.

For this league I was wondering if a Max Block Poison Meleeskill would work. I know with EQ it would work pretty well, but... I don't want a EQ Build again.

And since my BoR is rotting in my stash, I'll give it a try.

I'm trinking about using Cleave or Sunder with MS, CONC, Poison. and Instead of Hatred I can use a defensive Aura like Grace or Determation with Vulnerbility on Blasphemy or so.

Or Using Voidheart instead, but then I'll have a hard time with capping resistances.

Any thoughts about this?

I played this build on Perandus too, using Varunastra. Back then I have a hard time with Core, but now on Essence league I was able to do it deathless. I write some considerations about this on Boss Fights Tips section of this guide. But, if you're talking about twinned Core, well, truth is that I never tried it.

Trying Poison on this build sounds interesting, but I never test it so all I will say is just speculation:

- I don't like the idea of loosing one socket on Cleave/Sunder setup for Poison gem. Damage with this build is not that high, and that gem loss seems to much to me.
- Voidheart seems more viable, cap resistances picking Diamond Skin is not that hard and now, two-toned boots will help you to reach cap resistances.
- Another thing that makes Voidheart interesting is that you could swap it with a great Steel Ring when facing Guardians, at least I think some of them are poison immune. If you put a green gem on BoR then swap will be difficult.
- If you use Sunder, I suggest you swap to Cleave/Static Strike for boss fights. Single target damage is kinda low.

Hope some of this has any sense and could be useful. Please share your thoughts about this, thanks!
"
mas_mariano escribió:

I played this build on Perandus too, using Varunastra. Back then I have a hard time with Core, but now on Essence league I was able to do it deathless. I write some considerations about this on Boss Fights Tips section of this guide. But, if you're talking about twinned Core, well, truth is that I never tried it.

Trying Poison on this build sounds interesting, but I never test it so all I will say is just speculation:

- I don't like the idea of loosing one socket on Cleave/Sunder setup for Poison gem. Damage with this build is not that high, and that gem loss seems to much to me.
- Voidheart seems more viable, cap resistances picking Diamond Skin is not that hard and now, two-toned boots will help you to reach cap resistances.
- Another thing that makes Voidheart interesting is that you could swap it with a great Steel Ring when facing Guardians, at least I think some of them are poison immune. If you put a green gem on BoR then swap will be difficult.
- If you use Sunder, I suggest you swap to Cleave/Static Strike for boss fights. Single target damage is kinda low.

Hope some of this has any sense and could be useful. Please share your thoughts about this, thanks!

Right now i'm leveling my char, using Cleave. I really like it with the MTX. LOL.

I will try the Voidheart thing soon, and with Vulnerbility on Blasphemy it'll do some serious damage I think, it also increases the bleeds too.

About the green slot for psn gem, I consider to drop added firedamage for poison, and for poison immune mobs I can switch to Culling strike. Or If I use Voidheart I can use the Added Chaos Gem. But this really needs a further testing.

Oh and one thing that bugs me about Static Strike, it converts 50% of the phys dmg to lightning, and without penetration... it doens't suck against resistant mobs?

edit:

I'm now thinking of a +1 curse Anvil... Dual Blasphemy cursesetup sounds also very interesting to me. I think I will have my fun this leage :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Editado por útlima vez por eviL_Bison en 6 oct. 2016 7:27:53
"
mas_mariano escribió:
You're right, still, using Soul Taker you got some AS stats on jewels that will work:

(p) Attack Speed with Axes +%
(p) Attack Speed While Holding a Shield +%
(p) Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons +%
(s) Attack Speed +%

I changed my search on PoE. I'm searching for Attack Speed % (4%-6%) and Attack Speed with Axes %(4%-8%), seems to give the best combo, along with hp 5%-7%.

There are some good ones on poe.trade. I already snagged one for 10 chaos and another for 25 chaos but the other ones are too expensive and tbh don't give enough AS for the price they have.
"
eviL_Bison escribió:
Oh and one thing that bugs me about Static Strike, it converts 50% of the phys dmg to lightning, and without penetration... it doens't suck against resistant mobs?

From experience, against packs, it won't be an issue. Against bosses, it might be if you don't have good damage but it's doable. It'll depend on your gear and the map's tier tbh.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional