[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
ctepbas escribió:
How to proke Endurance cry in this build? Help guys plz. Rly cant understand.

With BoR you have a % to get endurance charges on block.

I don't use BoR (using 6L and Aegis + Varunastra) so I rely on Warlord's Mark.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
I played a very similar build back in Perandus. And iirc I was inspired by your build. In the end I was using Aegis Aurora with Varunastra EQ. pretty strong back than. Double T15 bosses were no Problem. Except Core. Never tried before.

For this league I was wondering if a Max Block Poison Meleeskill would work. I know with EQ it would work pretty well, but... I don't want a EQ Build again.

And since my BoR is rotting in my stash, I'll give it a try.

I'm trinking about using Cleave or Sunder with MS, CONC, Poison. and Instead of Hatred I can use a defensive Aura like Grace or Determation with Vulnerbility on Blasphemy or so.

Or Using Voidheart instead, but then I'll have a hard time with capping resistances.

Any thoughts about this?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
If i have enough currency for both builds, which option is more powerful, Varunastra+Aegis or Soul Taker?
"
KARDZON escribió:
If i have enough currency for both builds, which option is more powerful, Varunastra+Aegis or Soul Taker?

Varunastra and Aegis with a 6L, imo. You can quality all the gems and level then over the lvl that shows in BoR. That alone boosts your damage a lot that isn't possible with BoR.

But if it's with a BoR then I'm not sure.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Editado por útlima vez por Majad en 5 oct. 2016 11:10:43
"
Majad escribió:
As for jewells. Always use ones with life and AS ONLY. I tested and it seems like pure AS on jewels instead of phys damage increased my damage by A LOT more than pure phys jewels.

Those are my jewells atm. I need to replace the phys ones with AS but no luck yet.

Keep in mind I'm using Aegis and 6L though so I'm not sure if AS jewels are best or not but I don't see why there would be a difference?

Intersting fact, will be included on next update after some testing. Thanks for sharing!
"
Drest escribió:
Can i use lacerate with this build?

Yes, you can. I only run some maps with it and personally prefer Static Strike, Cleave or Sunder. But there's no limitation using Lacerate if it works for you.

"
Mayhem69 escribió:
Hey

First of all I would like to thank you a lot for sharing with this build, its fucking amazing and im having a lot of fun playing it :)

Now i have few questions, someone mentioned earlier that he is using a Wild Strike with this build, was curious about it so i started to use it and im having a blast with it :D so much phun :P now I was wondering, since im using added fire with it and we have Hatred, so most of the dmg is comming from Ice and Fire in Wild Strike, what do you think about taking Elemental Equilibrium and use Wild Strike? since WS randomly attack with one of the elements, will it work with EE?

EDIT:

Well nvm now xD Just found some info about EE and WS :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724528

Glad to read that!

About Wild Strike, I just did some maps with it. Will be really interested to read opinions about it with this build. Mostly if Gratuitous Violence bleeding spread works with elemental hits from Wild Strike. Initially, seems to me that only work with main blow, because elemental hits have no physical damage, but not sure. If someone use Wild Strike for highest tiers, please share your opinions. Thanks!
"
yissus escribió:
Hi...im looking for an endgame build really tanky which can do all content..just one thing i need to know before I decide to make a tanky build..a question for endgame...how do you deal with skills that cant be blocked like damage over time or damage degeneration in endgame that can kill you in seconds or less?..its that a big problem for this type of builds?..thanks..

After playing all T15 maps and Guardians I made some changes on guide based on chaos resistance. You will find that on Gear section.

I got a hard time before that changes on T15 Overgrown Ruin for example, but after adding some chaos resistance on gear plus Ming's Heart swap before entering specific arenas like T15 Overgrown Ruin or Maligaro's in T15 Core, all works best.

Another change was made for dealing with T15 Dark Forest, but some changes on flask and Life Leech swap do the job too. You have a full detail on Boss Fights Tips section.
"
Majad escribió:
"
ctepbas escribió:
How to proke Endurance cry in this build? Help guys plz. Rly cant understand.

With BoR you have a % to get endurance charges on block.

I don't use BoR (using 6L and Aegis + Varunastra) so I rely on Warlord's Mark.

Right. You rely on Endurance Charge generation from BoR. Enduring Cry is not used on this build.
"
Majad escribió:
"
KARDZON escribió:

Varunastra and Aegis with a 6L, imo. You can quality all the gems and level then over the lvl that shows in BoR. That alone boosts your damage a lot that isn't possible with BoR.

But if it's with a BoR then I'm not sure.

Is true that you have the chance to use Q20/L20 MPD and FA with 6L, but take into consideration that BoR has "Add 20 to 30 physical damage to attacks". A huge flat physical boost. Plus, decent endurance charge generation.

Imo, I recommend you take the BoR version of this guide and if you got enough currency, try to optimize each piece of gear: almost perfect roll for Soul Taker, Steel Rings with nice stats, great jewels and so on. But, as you can see, both versions are viable. What makes 6L version interesting is Aegis, but requires a lot more effort to get all your gear right.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional