[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Back to former setup, i just did some changes to the passive, looks better this way in my opinion. It's a bit more offensive with higher dps (like 3-4k more unbuffed tooltip dps) and like 40hp less. Since defenses are already decent, i believe this is the correct path.

Is just that increased area damage modifiers doesn't apply to Static Strike. Is single target and area damage are consider explosions, so no modifiers apply.

I think that going with Cleave your choice is right, but, if you have 9 points to go all the way up to Amplify, you don't get more DPS from picking 4 life nodes from Constitution and all five nodes from Marauder start area?
"
MrOleg escribió:
What is a good replacement in CWDT setup for blood rage? Would love to replace it during boss fights for something more useful.

Even not counting with Frenzy Charges, I like stats from Q20 Blood Rage, mostly Attack Speed. And because I didn't found a better replacement, I stay with it.
"
Proteusius escribió:
Why did you remove the skill tree for aegis aurora setup?

Because now I go for Violent Retaliation on both versions of this build. All Guardians are bleed immune and you loose all benefits from Blood in Eyes against them. That makes Violent Retaliation a must.

Going that way gives you +2% block, so you can solve your missing block chance as I explained on guide, with point near Solidity and jewels and/or corrupted Anvil.

Then, all remains the same, except for that single point in relation with BoR version. Additionally, I choose The Blood Dance Boots for Frenzy Charge generation at the cost of some life only on boots.
"
Bugnaz escribió:
Hey Mas Mariano,

Thanks for sharing this build and the progress of it - I've been wanting to play a build where I can smack things in the face with an axe for ages, and I'm really enjoying using a shield properly for the first time too.

I started using Frenzy early on as I really don't like the negative affect of Blood Rage, and I'd just started using Frenzy on my Ranger so starting combat with it and keeping an eye on and refreshing the charges was still very much programmed into my play style.

There are a few changes I am probably going to try (I may pick the extra Endurance + Frenzy charges node's - and I'm looking to by pass the Beserking node below Constitution and go straight from Master of the Arena to Warriors Blood to try and free up some points to do that) but I'm only at about lvl 35 so it's still early days, and it is really nice to know that there is a tested format here that I can default back to, to get me through content.

I haven't read all 63 pages yet so apologies if this has been asked, but:

Is there any reason you haven't picked Unwavering Stance?

As all your Evasion is converted to Armour, I don't see that you'll be avoiding many hits, so the benefit of being "un-stunable" kinda comes without a cost (or am I missing something)

Also, any reason you've not picked Command of Steel? I'm thinking that maybe it's because the Passive Skill points are better spent elsewhere and the 4% Block you'd get from it can be made it with items / equipment? (but I am unsure ~ as this is my first Melee / Shield character)

Many Thanks! :D

~

SirChickenOfNugget.

Glad to read that! Hope you enjoy the build!

About Unwavering Stance, is just based on the fact that you practically don't get stunned, so that four points investment is not needed at all.

And Command of Steel is not needed because you already got cap 78% Block A/S Chance. So there's no need for more, and CoS is pretty far away.
"
Tippies escribió:
Hey not sure if you guys do this but I am running this build and following the guide...lvl 82 atm...and I am kinda confused as to what parts of my gear need the most imporving so I know where to put my currency into. I know I need chaos res but other then that should i just be looking for higher dps versions while maintaining resists? Should I be going for higher quality gems first or gear? I just dont know what gives the best value.

Here is my gear. Any help would be appreciated.

Returning player from a few years ago btw

I suggest you go for:

- Atziri's Promise flask if you don't use it yet.
- Craft inc. elemental damage on belt.
- Q20 gems.
- Vaal Haste + Inc. Duration for damage boost against bosses.
- Flat physical on rings, new Steel Ring with essence craft (contempt) is great.
- Better roll on Soul Taker.

I made this list in order of importance based mostly on lowest cost for best improvement.

Hope this helps!
"
mas_mariano escribió:
I suggest you go for:

- Atziri's Promise flask if you don't use it yet.
- Craft inc. elemental damage on belt.
- Q20 gems.
- Vaal Haste + Inc. Duration for damage boost against bosses.
- Flat physical on rings, new Steel Ring with essence craft (contempt) is great.
- Better roll on Soul Taker.

I made this list in order of importance based mostly on lowest cost for best improvement.

Hope this helps!

Agreed. As for the rings, steel rings yeah and with higher life rolls and if possible weapon elemental damage.

I got lucky getting these rings for less than an ex

Getting an Anvil with block % is also something to look at.

As for jewells. Always use ones with life and AS ONLY. I tested and it seems like pure AS on jewels instead of phys damage increased my damage by A LOT more than pure phys jewels.

Those are my jewells atm. I need to replace the phys ones with AS but no luck yet.

Keep in mind I'm using Aegis and 6L though so I'm not sure if AS jewels are best or not but I don't see why there would be a difference?
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Editado por útlima vez por Majad en 4 oct. 2016 7:37:36
Can i use lacerate with this build?
Hey

First of all I would like to thank you a lot for sharing with this build, its fucking amazing and im having a lot of fun playing it :)

Now i have few questions, someone mentioned earlier that he is using a Wild Strike with this build, was curious about it so i started to use it and im having a blast with it :D so much phun :P now I was wondering, since im using added fire with it and we have Hatred, so most of the dmg is comming from Ice and Fire in Wild Strike, what do you think about taking Elemental Equilibrium and use Wild Strike? since WS randomly attack with one of the elements, will it work with EE?

EDIT:

Well nvm now xD Just found some info about EE and WS :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724528
Editado por útlima vez por Mayhem69 en 4 oct. 2016 11:30:17
Hi...im looking for an endgame build really tanky which can do all content..just one thing i need to know before I decide to make a tanky build..a question for endgame...how do you deal with skills that cant be blocked like damage over time or damage degeneration in endgame that can kill you in seconds or less?..its that a big problem for this type of builds?..thanks..
How to proke Endurance cry in this build? Help guys plz. Rly cant understand.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional