[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Been trying to use path of building to answer my own questions but having no luck there at all so here once again.
Using Static Strike which the OP recommends for single target damage i get 67k tooltip damage.
Using Cleave i get 104k tooltip which is a huge difference.
These figures are both unbuffed.
So my question is what exactly is the best skill to use on single target?
It took me months to get a Static Strike enchant on my BOR so i am reluctant to swap skills but will do so if it can be proved Cleave - or any other skill - has better single target damage.
Thanks.
Which reward should i choose from bandits? Right now have oak's buff, but if neccesary i can earn some orbs and change it to points.
Editado por útlima vez por Kasablank en 2 sept. 2017 19:58:15
Is this build a good build on xbox for a newer player? I am looking for a good tankish melee build to have fun with to go with my tornado archer.

If it is still viable should I still follow the build guide or has there been many changes?
You show 2 added fire damage support gems in you BOR. Personally like concentrated effect - damage on full life - multistrike - whatever skill gem.
Your glove setup may be way wrong - CWDT will proc enfeeble but the other 2 gems are doing nothing - too high lvl for CWDT to work.
I would swap out inc duration in the shield and use culling strike - just me.
You have an empty jewel socket.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
You show 2 added fire damage support gems in you BOR. Personally like concentrated effect - damage on full life - multistrike - whatever skill gem.
Your glove setup may be way wrong - CWDT will proc enfeeble but the other 2 gems are doing nothing - too high lvl for CWDT to work.
I would swap out inc duration in the shield and use culling strike - just me.
You have an empty jewel socket.

Ahh the 2x fire damage - dont know how I did that - thanks.

The gloves are setup as per the utility notes - is there a better option here? I changed out the gem for level 1 after trying looking through this again last night.

I'll give culling strke a go and put a gem in the empty socket.

Thanks for your help

Guys need help please. Using static strike gives me 67k dps and using cleave my tooltip shows 104k dps.
Is there something i am missing here?
Seems a huge difference in dps.
The gloves are setup as per the utility notes - is there a better option here? I changed out the gem for level 1 after trying looking through this again last night.

Beg to differ - sry.
Please check the op build and follow it.
Please pay attention to gem level - it is vital when using CWDT.
CWDT will NOT proc a gem higher than it's level.
A lvl 1 CWDT gem is lvl 38 so it will not proc a lvl 12 blood rage which is gem lvl 52.
A lvl 1 CWDT ------------------------------------lvl 9 tempest shield which is gem lvl 43.
Level your enfeeble as per build spec to lvl 6 - no more.
Do you understand?
So can you clear all the content, like, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber lab farms and the guardians? I would consider playing this build if it can clear everything
How about bandit ? bandit not update

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional