[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

How would I gain damage? I thought the "Add 20 - 30 physical damage to attacks" would be a big DPS loss?
Anyone here build with VARUNASTRA Sword ? With sword i can build main skill is Blade Flurry ?
Just want to share my version of the build. The Enfeeble + Fortify on hit helps a lot in defense. Because of the fast attack speed, it's almost 100% uptime.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Does this build still effective and cheap?
Why do you have Blood Magic Support gems in your equip? Is there any upside?
"
broesi escribió:
Why do you have Blood Magic Support gems in your equip? Is there any upside?

Because my mana was already consumed by 3 passive HoA (50%) + Hatred (25%) + Arctic Armour (25%). So I use blood magic (life) to cast my other spells, they require little mana (life) anyway so it's negligible to my overall life pool.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
Yes I am running the same build with HoA Hatred and Arctic, but I can use Leap and Warchief without Blood magic
Shield Charge, Leap Slam even Ancestral Warchief are all Attacks, you don't need Blood Magic linked to be able to use them.

The only spells that you'll need to link to Blood Magic using Soul Taker are Blood Rage and maybe a self-cast curse (if you use one).
Ok, now I get it, I can still use them, even though it says "not enough mana", thanks. Just got the Soul taker recently, still new to the item. I thought initially it's only applicable to "melee attacks", I don't expect the Leap & Ancestral warchief to be considered as "melee attacks".
Editado por útlima vez por boyandroid en 1 sept. 2017 7:04:57
"
phuctuankieu escribió:
Anyone here build with VARUNASTRA Sword ? With sword i can build main skill is Blade Flurry ?

yeah with varunastra i would change to blade flurry for bosses and a frost blades setup for general mapping .
But need some changes in the tree also i would consider going at least a bit into crit with it

mfg
Majin
Editado por útlima vez por Majin111 en 2 sept. 2017 13:21:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional