[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

would the surrender shield be a good upgrade if we can afford it?
Is this viable for 3.0?
Tried both shields on 2 minotaur maps each - all white maps. Max damage using Surrender was 161k and using Broken Faith was 188k. The Surrender felt more solid - less flask use but the Broken Faith shield definitely shortened the fight duration. For the price i feel Broken Faith is a very good option but i will stick with using Surrender. Both shields were used at 75% block. View Intenzify - build is pretty well maxed out.
Playing this build in HHC and I'm rekting everything up to t12 atm with my 100c build.

Pallad's Shield suggestion is pretty good, in some fights which you need to be more tanky like Minotaur or Chimera i still prefer The Surrender but it works well on Hydra, for instance.

I think it'll be an amazing shield on Shaper's fight too, we need as much dps as we can get for that fight.
Using Broken Faith is a new idea I haven't heard of and I like it a lot, however you're way better off dropping static strike at that point and using sunder/cleave if you're planning to scale up phys for chaos.

To confirm this, I ran through the numbers on POB by importing pallad's character, and against trash mobs/non-bosses (which we don't even care about), static strike does ~70k DPS against guardians/shaper (75k against regular bosses).

However, if you decide to scale up your base phys using: sunder - conc effect - damage on full life - multistrike

Your effective DPS goes to 130k with sunder and 140k with cleave (This is with unholy might, and full life). With full life disabled, you are still doing 80k dps, which is still higher than what you were doing with static strike vs bosses).

If you do scale up your phys, I strongly recommend you invest 3 points into getting vitality void above iron reflexes which consistently keeps your HP at full.

You can look at the pastebin on POB if you'd like:

https://pastebin.com/VtDPhcvH

I only added a sunder skill.

I have been using a brutality version of this build, and I feel like it is much better than static strike mainly because many enemies do not scale up or have very much phys mitigation. I dropped hatred for determination.

Not only that, but I think sunder is way more convenient to map with and when you go brutality the effective DPS against bosses is actually higher with sunder than with static strike.

I am not using soul taker because of the cost, I was able to get a higher pDPS axe for about 1/5 the price of soul taker and it's working out well for me.

I think elemental damage is very misleading because you can achieve higher raw numbers, but you need to take into account bosses' resistance. Since we're not running ele curses, the damage reduction is very significant.

For hard bosses, I like to swap out sunder for cleave and put in an overwhelming odds jewel for perma fortify, otherwise the DPS between sunder and cleave is very close.

Right now, my build with brutality does ~75k pDPS, but this is pure phys so it does the same damage to all mobs and kills bosses very quickly. I will play around with broken faith later when I get a chance and see how it fares in terms of survivability (Currently using lioneye's remorse), but just based on POB, the boss damage goes from 75k DPS to 105k DPS which is a massive increase from only swapping brutality for damage on full life, determination for hatred, and lioneye's for broken faith.

But this comes at the cost of ~500 eHP lost from removing lioneye's and 10k armor from taking off lioneye's and determination.

I also was not running the anvil, I picked up a decent corrupt ammy with a +block implicit that improved my DPS, so based on running ~71% block, I might swap back to anvil to get back to 74%.
Editado por útlima vez por ironstove en 24 ago. 2017 6:22:20
Running the build largely unchanged I have cleared all T14-15 corrupted and the guardians corrupted except for Hydra. Not deathless but that is partially due to my poor dodging skills, hence why I run max block. Paid for a shaper kill since I'm pretty sure I don't have the DPS for that fight. So all in all my plan to main this build this league went really well. Still room to min max but once I get 36 I'll probably re roll.
Editado por útlima vez por Ariakan80 en 25 ago. 2017 11:30:57
Auras:

- HATRED + ARCTIC ARMOUR + HERALD OF ASH (thanks to Soul Taker we could reserve 100% mana and still can use any attack skill)
What..? how exactly can they use 3 auras... its like 35% + 25% + 50% .... already over 100% mana? o.O
"
AssassinPride escribió:
Auras:

- HATRED + ARCTIC ARMOUR + HERALD OF ASH (thanks to Soul Taker we could reserve 100% mana and still can use any attack skill)
What..? how exactly can they use 3 auras... its like 35% + 25% + 50% .... already over 100% mana? o.O

HATRED (50%) + ARCTIC ARMOUR (25%) + HERALD OF ASH (25%) = 100% Mana Reserved. They are all spells, not curses, so no Blasphemy (35%) is needed.
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
"
TirNaNog escribió:
"
AssassinPride escribió:
Auras:

HATRED (50%) + ARCTIC ARMOUR (25%) + HERALD OF ASH (25%) = 100% Mana Reserved. They are all spells, not curses, so no Blasphemy (35%) is needed.

Herald of ash is 35% i mean.. if you put gem like hes showing (Hatred+arctic armour+herald of ash+increase duration) .... its get over 100% mana.... if i remove increase duration idk what to put in to replace it
Editado por útlima vez por AssassinPride en 26 ago. 2017 2:12:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional