[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Id love to see this build tree etc. 3.0 updated since it says its 3.0 on the duelist build page
"
Tagmatar escribió:
Hello

I read that some people got issue in 3.0 in dps vs bosses. It is way longer now to kill them in map T10+ so ... if you have currency to spend i find a way to kill them faster. Got correct boss kill in T14+ don't test guardian.

I used a legacy bringer so i can out the anvil and using Xoph's blood. Then i used molten strike + point blank node and it feel more satisfaying.

It's expansive but well now i can play my glad again.

I'm currently lvl 91 with two passives missing (bandit quest bug)

Here's my gear for exemple:

Fly safe

You list a helm that doesnt let you use a chest, btu also list a chest. How's that?
"
kaltorak escribió:
"
Tagmatar escribió:
Hello

I read that some people got issue in 3.0 in dps vs bosses. It is way longer now to kill them in map T10+ so ... if you have currency to spend i find a way to kill them faster. Got correct boss kill in T14+ don't test guardian.

I used a legacy bringer so i can out the anvil and using Xoph's blood. Then i used molten strike + point blank node and it feel more satisfaying.

It's expansive but well now i can play my glad again.

I'm currently lvl 91 with two passives missing (bandit quest bug)

Here's my gear for exemple:

Fly safe

You list a helm that doesnt let you use a chest, btu also list a chest. How's that?

It's just for put cosmetic on it ^^
Any difference between this build and..

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868996/page/89

The build above, is it an updated version?

I see difference in gear/passive tree.

But in terms of DPS/Defense, whats the difference?
"
ixJay escribió:
Any difference between this build and..

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868996/page/89

The build above, is it an updated version?

I see difference in gear/passive tree.

But in terms of DPS/Defense, whats the difference?

I haven't played the other build, but reading through it, looking at the gear, etc. I can see it's not an updated version of this, but a different, similar build that was around at the same time, but has been updated for 3.0 (unlike this).

From where I'm sitting it looks like the build from this thread, Unstoppable Gladiator, has the following pros/cons compared to the 3.0 one you've linked to:

PROS

1) Likely higher DPS (imo, based on the gear, auras, links, etc.)

2) Cheaper to gear (though the BoR version of the other may be fairly close, perhaps even cheaper).

3) Easier to play (less fiddly)

4) Viable on more different maps (esp as can easily adjust to full elemental for nasty phys reflect maps).

CONS

1) Likely somewhat less tanky.

I too would like to see this build updated for 3.0.
Hi,

I know Lacerate is not a option on this build, but I would like to ask if Lacerate is viable on it ?
And the path to "Amplify" is necessary for Lacerate ?! I'm doing a Lacerate build but I feel like I could spent better the passive points since i'm already using "Incread Area of Effect". And since the "AoE" changes i'm kinda lost on this .
This is my passive tree and gear (level 94, almost 95, character LesterDeRosso). I have 6160 life at the moment and res capped even with ele weakness on red maps, this is Path of Building link just in case someone wants to take a look:

I'm using Bisco's for map clear (it's a must have imho) and switch to +1 curse Anvil on difficult bosses (switching Vaal Lightning Trap with Vulnerability and Leap Slam with Fortify). I have a Ming's Heart for some chaos damage bosses like Maligaro, etc.

The gear can be upgraded tho, i should buy/craft gloves with Essence of Insanity for ultra-fast Charge Shield and get some nice rolled Steel Rings but all those things are pretty expensive tho. Next two points (level 96) will be used to get Amplify on tree (Area of Effect and Area Damage). Maybe i'll change some points when i reach 96 to get another jewel slot.

The build is fun as fuck to play, has a great clearspeed and i have killed al guardians without too much troubles (as usual, you have to take some care with map rolls on Minotaur and Hydra). Not sure if i can kill Shaper, will probably try soon.
"
M4nW1th0utF34r escribió:
This is my passive tree and gear (level 94, almost 95, character LesterDeRosso). I have 6160 life at the moment and res capped even with ele weakness on red maps, this is Path of Building link just in case someone wants to take a look:

I'm using Bisco's for map clear (it's a must have imho) and switch to +1 curse Anvil on difficult bosses (switching Vaal Lightning Trap with Vulnerability and Leap Slam with Fortify). I have a Ming's Heart for some chaos damage bosses like Maligaro, etc.

The gear can be upgraded tho, i should buy/craft gloves with Essence of Insanity for ultra-fast Charge Shield and get some nice rolled Steel Rings but all those things are pretty expensive tho. Next two points (level 96) will be used to get Amplify on tree (Area of Effect and Area Damage). Maybe i'll change some points when i reach 96 to get another jewel slot.

The build is fun as fuck to play, has a great clearspeed and i have killed al guardians without too much troubles (as usual, you have to take some care with map rolls on Minotaur and Hydra). Not sure if i can kill Shaper, will probably try soon.

Hi ,
What pantheon do you use?
"
darknet15 escribió:
Hi ,
What pantheon do you use?

It really depends on what you're doing but for general map farming i tend to use Solaris as Major and Tukohama as Minor. If the map has Phys Reflect i switch Minor to Yugul and Concentrated Effect gem with Phys to Lightning, ele reflect it's not a problem with normal setup.

If you are facing some specific fights such as guardians you can make some changes, for example with Chimera you should probably choose Arakaali as Major and Ralakesh as Minor.
Very good build, but after some tweaks i make even better, by changing shield + few passives nodes.

You gain around 20-30k dps as chaos dmg using this shield, becuse you got unholy might up all the time ( give you 30% extra physical dmg as chaos for 10 sec). Bosses die WAY faster thanks to it.

You also gain increased global armour by 100% all the time, because you never got any ES while facetanking everything.

and extra bonus you gain life leech from chaos dmg.

Here is my passive tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcTTBQgFewX4RjbGj4g4yFgJvgoKimlL8wwdzGeMgkyTjWSOuE8BTwtQKBEnka3R35OMlBHU7tZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZfBnm2hlaPJsRmzYbztybHKpdO108XVOdqx343gNeTl673t0fNl-4oNfg8yE2YTvivCLT4-ZkveXeZ_fogCmV6aNqW6playvrY2uPq5Qr2y18raKtz65Hb02vni-p8AawGbAv8GCwaPEFcSCxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O73zwH_JF8933MvgC-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Pallad&characterName=PalladLace

You only lose around 150hp, but IMO its worth it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional