[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi, thanks for the build.

I'm in the leveling stage and I wonder if I'm taking a Surrender or not.

I already have the soul taker, the BoR and I really hesitate to take it: /

Some of you are playing with harbinger?
I am a bit confused by the problem I am having. I am currently almost at full build but If I try to use concentrated effect (102int needed) and Vaal haste (125dex needed) I run into stat issues. I already took +40int in passive tree and I have +30int from items and im still short.

How did he use both these skills without int or dex on his armor? What am I missing?
Use steel rings with 50 int or dex man
That does not change the fact that his build uses ZERO int or dex on any item. I am currently using 40int and 30+dex on my items and im still short. I followed the passive tree as well that he has. It makes no sense that I am running into stat issues and his not when I replicated his build.
he use jewel,in skill tree total 22 int.
I found out my mistake, He stops leveling the int and dex gems at a certain lvl. I got them all to max lvl. =\ thanks guys

That said I have a silly question: Is there a way to change the look of our "red shirt" because of our helmet not allowing us to wear a chest piece? Tried cosmetics but to no avail.
Editado por útlima vez por Prelen en 15 ago. 2017 14:21:15
Take the helmet off, wear the chest you want to use and put back the helmet on your head
Is bleed version viable?
This is my PoB:https://pastebin.com/fvV72Wag
Can you not run all the auras together anymore? At least with the increased duration and the HoA in the same item?

Increased duration requires mana, the 3 auras use 100% so no you cannot use it. Why would you want to anyway with a self cast aura? More duration on an aura that is up 100% achieves nothing.

Regarding the bleed version question i did play around with the 2 bleed nodes "dirty techniques" and "crimson dance" using a lvl 16 chance to bleed gem and found i lost a lot of sheet DPS but damage in fights seemed to be about the same or even slightly better. Probably a hidden damage modifier and i am not clever enough to do the calculation. Also found to spec into the 2 bleed cost about 6 respec points and too much life/defence was sacrificed to do so. As previously stated a lvl 98 character would be needed to keep all existing nodes and the 2 bleed nodes.
Hello

I read that some people got issue in 3.0 in dps vs bosses. It is way longer now to kill them in map T10+ so ... if you have currency to spend i find a way to kill them faster. Got correct boss kill in T14+ don't test guardian.

I used a legacy bringer so i can out the anvil and using Xoph's blood. Then i used molten strike + point blank node and it feel more satisfaying.

It's expansive but well now i can play my glad again.

I'm currently lvl 91 with two passives missing (bandit quest bug)

Here's my gear for exemple:

Fly safe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional