[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
stefanhaan escribió:
This build is not as viable anymore :( Damage got nerfed by atleast 120k with 3.0, got a char with this build from previous league which had 200k dps and now it only does 85k dps. It's a real shame

How exactly did you lose that much dps? I know flasks (lion's roar, atziri and taste of hate) got nerfed but where else did you lose dps?
What is better:

or

or

Also is Ruthless better then added fire?
I assume this is so
Editado por útlima vez por Mirrorshards en 12 ago. 2017 23:57:59
Double post ops -
Editado por útlima vez por Mirrorshards en 12 ago. 2017 23:56:50
Solo'd atziri and uber lab deathless first try with this build in the new league. My rings, gloves and belt are pretty shit tier, so there's room for improvement there. You can see my gear in my profile. I centered the build around high life leech and i'm using sunder instead of static strike (mostly because I have the cool blood sunder effect.)

The clear speed really nice map wise, as most have stated the single target is lacking. I feel like I could get a lot more out of it if I had the int for conc effect. For now i'm using maim support.

Loving it so far though, solid build idea to branch off of. Thanks OP.
Middle BOR purely because of the hard to get static strike enchant. Need to try the jewel yourself, just use HO DPS as a guide. I find phys to lightning support gives me the most sheet DPS in lieu of added fire damage.
This build is very good u can do all content from game with it even sheper if you have skills
Anyone can provide 3.0 version passive tree?
or same as 2.6 version?
still viable?
Can you not run all the auras together anymore? At least with the increased duration and the HoA in the same item?
Editado por útlima vez por CrashKidKona en 15 ago. 2017 1:24:05
Hey! How do you think, what`s the best 4 link option for our main attack skill?
I`m testing now cleave - multistrike - add fire dmg - chance to bleed

Maybe worth replace add fire dmg on ruthless/conc effect..
Editado por útlima vez por ekxzist en 15 ago. 2017 1:54:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional