[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Here is my current build, 10K EHP (11K if I wanted), about 100k Sunder DPS according to tool tip. If I run hatred and determation I get 31k armor w/o flasks, so well over 1k ES per block.

Tried with legacy BOR and the surrender, but this build is far superior in survivability.

IGN - PeenX
Editado por útlima vez por Yz211 en 26 ago. 2017 12:59:18
if i remove increase duration idk what to put in to replace it.
OP uses "Ancestral Warchief" for the 4th gem in his setup.
Hey Yz211, just wondering can you beat Hydra? That is the only guardian i have trouble with but i do have bad reflexes regarding his explosions. I played around with an ES build using Aegis quite some time ago but the huge DPS drop from using BOR was unacceptable for me. I think i dropped 40 - 50k DPS from memory. Willing to try again because i have some better gear now.
I've remade this character this league with a different skill tree(still pretty similar though) and am rocking @200k DPS and have cleared 124/126 maps on the atlas with the exception of perandus manor(expensive) and shaper. This build IMO is still very much via and i used 120c to make this char at the league start, meaning all my items totaled up is probably around 50c now. This is a very currency efficient build which can pretty much do all content, though at times it feels pretty slow due to the new boss hp buff haha
"
Yz211 escribió:
Here is my current build, 10K EHP (11K if I wanted), about 100k Sunder DPS according to tool tip. If I run hatred and determation I get 31k armor w/o flasks, so well over 1k ES per block.

Tried with legacy BOR and the surrender, but this build is far superior in survivability.

Hi can you link your tree please, i'm interest to try this version.

Fly safe
Hey Yz211, just wondering can you beat Hydra. My bad it should have read Phoenix. I find it very hard to time his explosions and get 1 hit.
I can facetank Hydra pretty easily.
IGN - PeenX
Playing the build with some changes to the passives and utilizing cleave. Hitting about 300k + dps with Hatred/HoA. Gear below, hoping to upgrade gloves/rings/boots eventually. Swapped out Soul Taker for a 530+ PDPS axe.

How much loss in DPS is there in going from a Bringer of Rain to a 6L chest and 4L helm? I really would like more defense, although would be losing block chance in the process.
"
sitdoomediablo escribió:
How much loss in DPS is there in going from a Bringer of Rain to a 6L chest and 4L helm? I really would like more defense, although would be losing block chance in the process.

You'd likely gain some damage or utility but the big thing that you'd lose is all the free endurance charges.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional