[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
So can you clear all the content, like, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber lab farms and the guardians? I would consider playing this build if it can clear everything

Guardians are easy, as i have said before just take a bit of care with nasty extra damage mods, specially on Minotaur.

Uber Izaro is easy too, probably there are better uber lab farming builds tho.

I have killed Shaper a few times but imho the build lacks DPS to make it "farmable", the final phase is a pain in the ass. If you just want to overcome the personal challenge of killing shaper, you can do it, but i consider other buids if you want to do it consistently.

Breachlords and Pale Councial are doable too, just take care with Chayula, you should change one of your rings for Ming's Heart on that fight.

Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet, probably we'll have DPS problems just like Shaper.

The build shines at map farming, is just impressive because you can do ALL map mods with a great clearspeed (with Bisco's equiped) and you'll probably not die a single time because of our great defenses (block hits/spells, armour, etc). I have been able to reach level 98 this league with this char and probably will try to reach 100 once i get a Headhunter.

"
joker237 escribió:
How about bandit ? bandit not update

I will say 2 passive points first, if you manage to get high levels (around +95) and pretty nice res on gear, you can consider respec to Oak.
Editado por útlima vez por M4nW1th0utF34r en 8 sept. 2017 6:12:10
Hey M4n left you a pm if you would help - ty.
I've run this build in essence league with static strike, but is it worth taking sunder with the buff to singletarget?

Is the resist to chaos mandatory, and how did he take the skill By the blade if he has a gap in the tree?
Editado por útlima vez por htt22 en 11 sept. 2017 10:45:43
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Guys need help please. Using static strike gives me 67k dps and using cleave my tooltip shows 104k dps.
Is there something i am missing here?
Seems a huge difference in dps.

Remember that static strike has the delayed aoe damage. Static Strike tooltip will only be for the initial hit. Rough napkin math says that your 67k static strike should be around 107k dps.(tooltip*1.6) Your damage for both abilities should be higher than that once you consider the other influencing factors outside of tooltip damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Dhampir05 en 11 sept. 2017 17:15:08
"
Nasdukar escribió:
I've run this build in essence league with static strike, but is it worth taking sunder with the buff to singletarget?

It's a question that i have been trying to answer myself for months. Path of Building cannot help because it cannot calculate the Static Strike explosion damage. I suspect both skills are very close in total DPS. I have done 12 minotaur fights now using both skills and have found no noticeable time difference in fight length. Another question i would like answered is regarding support gems, like using Damage on Full Life etc. What is the optimal support gem setup? Once again i suspect they are all pretty close.

"
htt22 escribió:
Is the resist to chaos mandatory, and how did he take the skill By the blade if he has a gap in the tree?

Regarding Chaos resist if you read what the op says then your question will be answered - "some" bosses will rape you if you have none - low whatever. Just swap out a Ming's Heart ring for these guys.

Not sure what you mean saying the skill "By the Blade" is unusable? it is properly linked - no gaps.
I think sunder is way better than static strike because the DPS is super close, but sunder is a much more enjoyable skill to map with.

I used static strike in 2.6 and tried out sunder near the tail-end of the season and fell in love with it.

The quality of life improvement and speed in clearing maps is wayyy better than static strike/cleave. It's not even comparable.
Trying a chest and helm instead of BOR, giving me a little more life and a little more armor and slightly less dps. Any ideas as to what i could do to improve would be very welcome. Was thinking maybe an Atziri's splendour chest with 100 life and high armor/evasion rolls would be best?
Char name is Intenzify, Using red nightmare jewel gives me 76% block.
You could use abysus as your helm and use something like lightning coil or a astral plate rolled w/ essence of horror to mitigate the phys damage to try to maintain DPS, otherwise you'd have to kind of just accept less DPS.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional