[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Thanks for that ironstove, have played around quite a bit and have ended up going back to BOR. In standard it is a legacy and has a nice static strike enchant on it - took me forever to get that enchant.
Sorry for nooby question, but is that build actual for 3.0? I see same questions without answer on previous pages.
"
godzilka2k18 escribió:
Sorry for nooby question, but is that build actual for 3.0? I see same questions without answer on previous pages.

It was answered at the previous page.

"
M4nW1th0utF34r escribió:

Guardians are easy, as i have said before just take a bit of care with nasty extra damage mods, specially on Minotaur.

Uber Izaro is easy too, probably there are better uber lab farming builds tho.

I have killed Shaper a few times but imho the build lacks DPS to make it "farmable", the final phase is a pain in the ass. If you just want to overcome the personal challenge of killing shaper, you can do it, but i consider other buids if you want to do it consistently.

Breachlords and Pale Councial are doable too, just take care with Chayula, you should change one of your rings for Ming's Heart on that fight.

Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet, probably we'll have DPS problems just like Shaper.

The build shines at map farming, is just impressive because you can do ALL map mods with a great clearspeed (with Bisco's equiped) and you'll probably not die a single time because of our great defenses (block hits/spells, armour, etc). I have been able to reach level 98 this league with this char and probably will try to reach 100 once i get a Headhunter.
Cool build. I am trying going to the right side of the tree and grabbing all the flask/block stuff. With the aegis set up it gives me 63% block I believe which with Rumis caps me out. What do you think of capping block this way?

It feels smooth with all the flask reduction

Thanks for the cool build!
If you are using Aegis you can use a "Red Nightmare" jewel in the slot just above "Juggernaut" skill.
This gives around 7% block if i remember correctly. If you use the minor god "Ryslatha" it gives you some nice flask effects. An important part of Aegis is it's ability to regenerate ES on block and as you have no energy shield you are not getting any benefit at all from that. Suggest you can try items with high evasion/ES % and flat values. To do that though you need to pick up "Iron Reflexes" so evasion can be converted.
Wow i started this build without knowing soul taker axe is 20 chaos right now lmao.
Is the tree the same? I have been trying out another build in the new league, but this build got reset in standard. Thanks!
"
tongshen88 escribió:
Wow i started this build without knowing soul taker axe is 20 chaos right now lmao.

Soul Taker is 90-100c in Harbinger HC <.<
Editado por útlima vez por Watser en 17 sept. 2017 2:52:41
"
tongshen88 escribió:

you can drop herald of ash and pick up something like jack the axe as a substitute. works totally fine.

jack the axe is an alch on SHC.

the dps you lose from giving up HOA is marginal, and the ignite is a non-issue since you have gratuitous violence
Is the passive skill tree the same or we changing some nodes..
Also which bandit we choosing now?

Also before I could use 3 buffs and now I use 2 and can not use the 3rd one..
Editado por útlima vez por mojo8850 en 18 sept. 2017 22:24:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional