[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi, i have a question... just with 78% block chance you can survive? i dont see any life leech node and i see too low life regeneration per second
We use the "Splitting Strikes" node for leech. Not hard to see.
Any thoughts on using "outmatch and outlast" instead of "blood in the eyes"?
I was wondering how you were able to get 666% attack speed modifier on main hand with static strike. Thanks
Hey there, i was just wondering what Pantheon gods i should take as default?
"
Chongo08 escribió:
I was wondering how you were able to get 666% attack speed modifier on main hand with static strike. Thanks

On my setup i have 576% and with all charges up i have 684% so i suppose the answer to your question would lie in the build mechanics.
"
An0no0 escribió:

I use "Solaris" simply because it seems to me to offer the best damage mitigation.
I use "Tokuhama" for the same reasons.

I think the use of gods is pretty much a personal preference, there are no "must use" gods.
Hey there, i just started to make this build but i cant seem to have good dps at lvl 75. How can i reach 100k dps?? I only do about 35k dps and i have around 4.5k life. Here are the items im using :

My passive tree is slightly different because i wanted to get more survivality first. I have not taken the Mace and Axe nodes around the Resolute Technique area yet, ill get them when i lvl up further, but im not sure if it will make any big difference in dps. Here is my passive tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLCEkKJgz3Dc0UIBRxFSAV7Bm0Gj4cziDjIWAoKimlK1Atgy_MMfsyTjWSOuE8LUCgR35NRk3jUEdW6F8_X9pi7GRSZU1nm2zYbztyqXTtdPF2K3asd-N4DXk5eu982X7igIqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvivCLT4-Zl3mbWKZXqW6playvrY2uPq-nsKuy3LXytz65Hb02vni-p8AawL_BgsSCxPbGrs9-2L3ZfNrB3Q3gleRR6dXqGO8O8i_yRfcy90346_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=TrackBugg&characterName=Decius_Maximus

Please give me some advice as to what im doing wrong. I really like your build. Im using Cleave for that fortify effect from the jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por TrackBugg en 6 oct. 2017 12:43:45
"
EDMOSES escribió:
"
An0no0 escribió:

I use "Solaris" simply because it seems to me to offer the best damage mitigation.
I use "Tokuhama" for the same reasons.

I think the use of gods is pretty much a personal preference, there are no "must use" gods.

Aight, awesome. Cheers for the reply dude
"
TrackBugg escribió:
Hey there, i just started to make this build but i cant seem to have good dps at lvl 75. How can i reach 100k dps?? I only do about 35k dps and i have around 4.5k life. Here are the items im using :

My passive tree is slightly different because i wanted to get more survivality first. I have not taken the Mace and Axe nodes around the Resolute Technique area yet, ill get them when i lvl up further, but im not sure if it will make any big difference in dps. Here is my passive tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLCEkKJgz3Dc0UIBRxFSAV7Bm0Gj4cziDjIWAoKimlK1Atgy_MMfsyTjWSOuE8LUCgR35NRk3jUEdW6F8_X9pi7GRSZU1nm2zYbztyqXTtdPF2K3asd-N4DXk5eu982X7igIqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvivCLT4-Zl3mbWKZXqW6playvrY2uPq-nsKuy3LXytz65Hb02vni-p8AawL_BgsSCxPbGrs9-2L3ZfNrB3Q3gleRR6dXqGO8O8i_yRfcy90346_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=TrackBugg&characterName=Decius_Maximus

Please give me some advice as to what im doing wrong. I really like your build. Im using Cleave for that fortify effect from the jewel.

Maybe i can help? Like you i tried various 6 link armors but for damage BOR cannot be beaten so get 1 and try it out. Varunastra is good but not as good as Soul Taker. Having att spd on gloves helps. Having another damage affix on belt helps. Both of your rings are ok but need to have more damage on them. Because you are using a sword you haven't picked up "Splitting Strikes" node which gives really good life leech. Life leech on this build i feel is very important. Cannot view your 2 jewels on the skill tree but i hope you have life + attack spd at least on them. Cheers and good luck.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
"
TrackBugg escribió:

Maybe i can help? Like you i tried various 6 link armors but for damage BOR cannot be beaten so get 1 and try it out. Varunastra is good but not as good as Soul Taker. Having att spd on gloves helps. Having another damage affix on belt helps. Both of your rings are ok but need to have more damage on them. Because you are using a sword you haven't picked up "Splitting Strikes" node which gives really good life leech. Life leech on this build i feel is very important. Cannot view your 2 jewels on the skill tree but i hope you have life + attack spd at least on them. Cheers and good luck.

Thanks for the advice man, Cheers !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional