[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

What i mean is the dmg i see as damage per second while im in town for example is only 12 000. Which imo is too low i guess? ANd in town ( without buffs ) my static strike dps is 51k. Too low?
"
Stex92 escribió:
What i mean is the dmg i see as damage per second while im in town for example is only 12 000. Which imo is too low i guess? ANd in town ( without buffs ) my static strike dps is 51k. Too low?

No is not too low :). With the explosions is +- 70k and with hatred, ash, blood rage, frenzy charges etc is much more. If u use like I said vaal lightinh trap on bosses they will die in before the effect of 1 use of ur flasks expire.

Static strike is superior I think for single target, bosses etc but if u want some fun fast clear speeds try using the sunder setup (use like the guide say, 3 red 1 blue using conc effect). Sunder is not that effective against bosses but for me this is not a problem cause it is like a ranged/meele skill so u are "safer" in general.
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 30 abr. 2017 8:34:54
Well compared to the person who wrote this build ( 240k static strike dps ). Even with all the buffs, im not above 105k static strike dps which seems extremely odd! Idk why that is
"
Stex92 escribió:
Well compared to the person who wrote this build ( 240k static strike dps ). Even with all the buffs, im not above 105k static strike dps which seems extremely odd! Idk why that is

240k is probably with full buff (flasks, charges etc) and using legacy soul taker and rain.
Okay i've made an improvement with extra weapon elemental damage by buying an expensive ring and belt, and even with 2 dmg increasing flasks up and all my buffs my static strike is at 140k dps. So im still clueless as to wtf is wrong with my build that i cant even reach 200k
Okay i've made an improvement with extra weapon elemental damage by buying an expensive ring and belt, and even with 2 dmg increasing flasks up and all my buffs my static strike is at 140k dps. So im still clueless as to wtf is wrong with my build that i cant even reach 200k
"
Stex92 escribió:

path of building can help with that
also the 240k is fully buffed, compare your dps in the hideout instead

to improve your dps a quick way would be upgrading your gems, most aren't lvl and none have quality
From what i gather due to the build lacking in int and dex ur not supposed to level some gems. Cuz you wouldn't be able to use them. As for some of my offensive gems, i just got them to lvl 19 today. And yea only the quallity of my static strike is higher, but i dont think that 1 lvl in WeD and Fire dmg will increase the dps THAT much. I could be wrong though.
i see the CWDT setup with bloodrage, and i'm having difficulty understanding it. am i supposed to mitigate the self-damage via 5x endurance charges and life regen?

5 endurance charges = 20% damage reduction
3 frenzy charges = 12% attack damage + 12% attack speed

my concern is survivability with the self-DoT from bloodrage.

currently i'm running:
CWDT + Tempest Shield + Enfeeble + Culling Strike
So I recently hit 78 and managed to do Merc Lab solo at 74.

My gear at the moment is:

Spoiler

I am a tick over 31k dps at the moment with Hatred and HoA.

I have two concerns:

1. How do you keep endurance charges up? With 100% mana reservation I can't use Warcries, so no Enduring Cry. I've managed in 10 maps maybe twice to hit 4 endurance charges. Is there a better way to keep them up before you get hit rather than after you block?

2. Blood Rage - gives damage and frenzy charges at the cost of 4% life per second. Is this "safe"? I'm playing HC and want to make sure I don't die :)

Anything I can do better?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional