[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Darksagex escribió:
So I recently hit 78 and managed to do Merc Lab solo at 74.

My gear at the moment is:

Spoiler

I am a tick over 31k dps at the moment with Hatred and HoA.

I have two concerns:

1. How do you keep endurance charges up? With 100% mana reservation I can't use Warcries, so no Enduring Cry. I've managed in 10 maps maybe twice to hit 4 endurance charges. Is there a better way to keep them up before you get hit rather than after you block?

2. Blood Rage - gives damage and frenzy charges at the cost of 4% life per second. Is this "safe"? I'm playing HC and want to make sure I don't die :)

Anything I can do better?

Sup. Im playing on hc too so I think I can help u. Endurance charges u can keep it using enduring cry with blood magic. Look on my profile UnbreakableB char. Im a bit lazy so I use endurance on stun with fortify on my shield charge too so I only need to cast enduring on boss or hard mobs. Blood rage depends the mods of the map can be dangerous like vulnerability or heavy degen damage (blood rage plus bleed or chaos degen can kill u fast and I mean real fast lol). Have a bit of chaos res, always use bleeding flask and keep an eye on degen debufs and its ok to use blood rage even on vulnerability maps (I have it always on). My tree is a bit diferent my last char ripped (my mistake) so Im rebuilding it with more life and more leech. Using surrender I think u dont need extra leech but surrender is expensive on normal hc so Im using lioneyes and the extra leech of vitality void is so much better for sustain.
"
IHellBoundI escribió:
"
Darksagex escribió:

Spoiler

I have two concerns:

1. How do you keep endurance charges up? With 100% mana reservation I can't use Warcries, so no Enduring Cry. I've managed in 10 maps maybe twice to hit 4 endurance charges. Is there a better way to keep them up before you get hit rather than after you block?

2. Blood Rage - gives damage and frenzy charges at the cost of 4% life per second. Is this "safe"? I'm playing HC and want to make sure I don't die :)

Sup. Im playing on hc too so I think I can help u. Endurance charges u can keep it using enduring cry with blood magic. Look on my profile UnbreakableB char. Im a bit lazy so I use endurance on stun with fortify on my shield charge too so I only need to cast enduring on boss or hard mobs. Blood rage depends the mods of the map can be dangerous like vulnerability or heavy degen damage (blood rage plus bleed or chaos degen can kill u fast and I mean real fast lol). Have a bit of chaos res, always use bleeding flask and keep an eye on degen debufs and its ok to use blood rage even on vulnerability maps (I have it always on). My tree is a bit diferent my last char ripped (my mistake) so Im rebuilding it with more life and more leech. Using surrender I think u dont need extra leech but surrender is expensive on normal hc so Im using lioneyes and the extra leech of vitality void is so much better for sustain.

I saw someone in this thread use the combination: Life Gain on Hit - Life Leech - Increased AOE linked to The Surrender.

Not sure why that combination :)

How much HP do you have? I'm sitting at 5k with Level 78, most hp nodes are taken :( going for 180%

Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex escribió:
"
IHellBoundI escribió:
"
Darksagex escribió:

Spoiler

I have two concerns:

I saw someone in this thread use the combination: Life Gain on Hit - Life Leech - Increased AOE linked to The Surrender.

Not sure why that combination :)

How much HP do you have? I'm sitting at 5k with Level 78, most hp nodes are taken :( going for 180%

They use it cause surrender already have lvl 30 reckoning skill that benefits from these supports so everytime u block u gain leech plus life from surrender. I have 6.1k hp and 13k armor unbuffed. Even with low hp this build is extremely tanky. Try to push to 6k hp, always pop flasks on bosses and avoid double damage mods on maps. Only content that I didnt tried yet is guardians and shaper but I think guardians can be done (not sure about shaper)

5k on lvl 78 is ok. U will gain 40+- life per lvl so if u pick another life node or 2 u will have 6k + on lvl 90.
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 2 may. 2017 7:33:25
"
IHellBoundI escribió:

They use it cause surrender already have lvl 30 reckoning skill that benefits from these supports so everytime u block u gain leech plus life from surrender. I have 6.1k hp and 13k armor unbuffed. Even with low hp this build is extremely tanky. Try to push to 6k hp, always pop flasks on bosses and avoid double damage mods on maps. Only content that I didnt tried yet is guardians and shaper but I think guardians can be done (not sure about shaper)

5k on lvl 78 is ok. U will gain 40+- life per lvl so if u pick another life node or 2 u will have 6k + on lvl 90.

I was thinking to drop Increased AOE and Summon Stone Golem in favor of Blood Magic and Enduring Cry. At least that way I could keep my 4 charges up before I get hit rather than after :) Or would dropping Life Leech make more sense?

Thanks!
"
Darksagex escribió:
"
IHellBoundI escribió:

I was thinking to drop Increased AOE and Summon Stone Golem in favor of Blood Magic and Enduring Cry. At least that way I could keep my 4 charges up before I get hit rather than after :) Or would dropping Life Leech make more sense?

Thanks!

I like stone golem for 2 reasons. First is a nice distraction (it pull the agro so less hits on u) and the reg from him helps against dot damage and blood rage itself 100 hp/s on lvl 20 is almost 2% regen.

Use endurance on stun gem on ur shield this way u always have 100% up end charges while clearing maps.
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 2 may. 2017 8:38:07
"
IHellBoundI escribió:
"
Darksagex escribió:
"
IHellBoundI escribió:

Thanks!

I like stone golem for 2 reasons. First is a nice distraction (it pull the agro so less hits on u) and the reg from him helps against dot damage and blood rage itself 100 hp/s on lvl 20 is almost 2% regen.

Use endurance on stun gem on ur shield this way u always have 100% up end charges while clearing maps.

Stone Golem was nice for low levels. However, in T6+ maps he keeps dying. I also have to keep turning off an aura, waiting til mana regens, cast Stone Golem, wait til mana regens, then recast the aura :(
Stone Golem was nice for low levels. However, in T6+ maps he keeps dying. I also have to keep turning off an aura, waiting til mana regens, cast Stone Golem, wait til mana regens, then recast the aura :([/quote]

Strange. My golem only dies on certain bosses or beyond and this on t11-12 maps. Im using sunder so Im keeping distance most of the time. In ur case u can sure drop him cause the sustain from surrender is excelent. Just watch out bloodrage on maps with less regen and vulnerabily, dont use it on these maps.
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 2 may. 2017 9:00:50
Can we farm Uber Lab with this build?
"
Can we farm Uber Lab with this build?

i'm not so fast at killing, but yes, i farm uber lab
solved
Editado por útlima vez por Scarfa33 en 6 may. 2017 2:23:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional